True story about my fetish, are there any dangers???

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by smallazn03, Jan 13, 2007.

1. smallazn03

smallazn03 New Member

ok, i'm not sure where to post this but i think this would be the best section. This is my first post so i'll tell u a little about myself. i am 6' tall 185 lbs and in good shape. My penis is rather small, only about 4.5" long and 4.75" in girth. I have a beautiful wife, who is very petite, only 4' 11" tall and 115 lbs, all in the right places, but on top of that has a beautiful face and smile(most important physical feature to me) well, we both have both recently got into stretching her vagina probably a few months ago. Before we ever did this i was able to make her come from one finger, she prefered two to three fingers the most. She is able to come from penetration, usually about 10+ times and they are long and hard, and i dont have to even thrust hard or for very long before she starts coming. Well we have stretched her vagina out quite a bit, she has gotten VERY into it and wants it to be bigger and bigger so she can take more. we have gotten her very large toys, she's not overly deep, can only take 7 inches but she loves enourmous girths. well now she says she can't even feel one finger and barely feels two, but its not enough to make her come, three feels small to her and i have to really work to make her come from that. she is able to fist herself as well as add several fingers more at the same time. and now i am able to fist her as well. it is such a HUGE turn on to watch her act like this and to get pleasure in it and even more for her to like it and want it more than i do. she gets wetter than ever now thinking and doing it, it even runs out of her vagina because she gets so wet now. i have bought her several huge toys and she loves them, it turns me on that she gets more pleasure from them than me, she said that in most positions she can't feel me inside her anymore and in the rest i feel tiny in her, not enough to make her come anymore without putting some fingers in there with it. she used to moan and breathe hard and her body would twist and turn as i pounded her, now i can pound her as hard as i want and she doesn't move or even breathe hard. she has become EXTREMELY dirty in the bedroom which is a HUGE turn on and her sex drive is more incredible than ever. Neither of us have any regrets to stretching her so much, we even plan on stretching her much much more. The only thing i am concerned about is if there are any dangers involved in doing this, temporary or perminent. I do love her and if there are any major risk involved we will lighten up on this. What are the dangers if any to stretching her out to where we have and possibly going futher? we both want kids a few years from now, so is possible to mess something up so that we wont be able too? I don't know if that is possible, but that is my biggest concern, if it is possible we will stop this imediently

2. smallazn03

smallazn03 New Member

ok, almost 800 views and not one reply, does anyone know what possible dangers and likely hood of them are?

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the vast majority of those 800 were too repelled by the pungent aroma of trollish bullshit exuded by your post to respond.

The remainder were probably too disgusted with your nearly incomprehensible syntax. Either that, or they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop in this hackneyed cuckoldry scenario. :rolleyes:

4. smallazn03

smallazn03 New Member

well, i'm not trolling whether u think i am or not, i guess i don't really care if u believe my story or not and now that i look at it, i guess i didn't need to list all the details, i mean, i know most people that probably don't believe it because it is not too common of a fetish and some of the things i said might sound far fetched. i wouldn't call it cuckoldry because she doesn't sleep with other men, and neither of us want that. but either way putting the story aside whether it is true or not, would anyone happen to know of any dangers involved in this? whether anyone believes me or not, i'm sure someone might know of possible dangers to doing this.

5. Savidge420

Savidge420 Member

I'll be the first to give you a supportive answer as I think too many around here are far too cocked (ha ha!) and ready to judge and jump on anybody they assume are "trolls".

This is the "large penis support group" not the "leap on everyone you assume is a troll" group.

I understand your fetish, though apparently, nobody here wants to take it seriously.

I don't think there is any danger in what you are doing, as long as you remember that flesh can be torn and that you should be sensitive to her and any sensations that just don't feel right inside her.

Other then that, you should always consult a doctor and she should not be afraid to ask her doctor questions about it when she goes for regular visits.

And try to ignore those people who try to flame you. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt since your post seems sincere.

Enjoy your fetish!

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I also think people, especially regulars, can be a little quick to assume that a post is made by a troll, although I fail to see anything in this particular post that indicates trolling. Fisting and large insertions may not be everyone's cup of tea but they're hardly rare. I also can't see any mention of cuckoldry in this post.
    But to answer the questions in the posters thread, no it doesn't pose any dangers as long as you take a modicum of care - making sure she's well lubricated and not forcing anything into her cunt. Of course continually stretching her will make her bigger therefore making you less able to satisfy her. When it comes to having kids as long as you haven't ripped her by being careless in your games it shouldn't make any difference.

7. smallazn03

smallazn03 New Member

thank you 2 for ur replies.

8. chaosaysmu

chaosaysmu New Member

Albums:
  9. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

It might be worth discussing this one with your doctor just to be on the safe side.

Draft saved Draft deleted