True story - bromance with my PT

yos

Sexy Member
Media
The best story,
I hate that I fancy my hot trainer with a gf. He's so touchy feely, ugh. He's shy in the locker room though so I can't even see him double ugh

Reactions: Jjohnson87878

powderkeg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story, mate! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I find it relatable to a similar experience I'm going through with my own PT, though unfortunately we haven't got to the sex bit yet (though hoping we would eventually haha).

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great story, mate! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I find it relatable to a similar experience I'm going through with my own PT, though unfortunately we haven't got to the sex bit yet (though hoping we would eventually haha).
Let’s hear about it!!

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, I thought I’d post here since some stories aren’t just eroticised fiction but true accounts, and I’ve just had my own that I had to share.

So a few years ago, not feeling great about myself, I joined a gym to get back into shape and the gym supplied me with 3 free PT sessions as an incentive.

The trainer they paired me with - will call him “Ben” for protective and referral reasons - was new to the gym too, so I was his first client. He was devastatingly handsome. Coffee eyes, a buzz cut, booming cheeky smile, islander skin (he is of Samoan heritage), and as to be expected FIT. Arms and a bubble butt being the first thing I really took note of.

He was a really sweet guy too and knew what he was doing as a PT. After the three sessions he asked if I wanted to continue on and even though him being as attractive as he was would’ve been enough for me to stay on, he was actually good at training and I was already feeling better so I said yes and laid out 6 months of sessions.

I trained 5 times a week, alternating between 2 with him and 3 on my own and vice versa. As we trained we got to really know each other. Families, relationships, likes, dislikes, talking shit, it was becoming a friendship, and soon we were going to movies and dinners.

I didn’t think anything of it, but he himself said he hasn’t connected with any of his other clients the same (he picked up many clients over the weeks) and he really enjoyed our time together. One of the other trainers made a joke that we were “dating” and Ben in a bro-y/joke kinda way said “hey he could do worse” and kissed me on the cheek. I knew there was nothing behind it but I’ll admit it felt good feeling his big lips against my cheek when he did it.

The next week we caught up after a session and he brought up that comment, saying he hoped it didn’t offend or make me uncomfortable. I said ‘not at all” - still even now I hadn’t really even alluded that I thought he was attractive, keeping it respectful - but I took the opportunity to say “hey, I’m flattered and if you were gay, trust me you’d be taken care of”. We both laughed and right before we went on to our next convo he held a stare on me that felt like for the first time he’d consider exploring.

The six months was coming to a close and during our next session he said did I want to stay on as a client. He mentioned that my body was great and that I’d def picked up his skills in training and I prob don’t need him anymore, but that he would love me to stay cause he would miss me. I said if I didn’t stay on a client that we’d still hang out, which he said yes, but seeing me 2-3 times each week for training was a highlight and that he would miss seeing me that much.

I was very taken by the comment and I felt that maybe there were feelings brewing, but the whole “gay guy pining for a straight off misconstrued comments” was not something I wanted to succumb to so I didn’t read into it.

Following our “last session” and I said that I’d love to stay on and change up my routine (which he was happy to do) he asked if I didn’t have any plans that weekend that he and his friends were going out for a few drinks and if I’d like to join. I actually had plans that weekend but asked him to message me when he was out to see if we could link up.

It got to about 11pm on the Saturday night and I had seen the snaps/Insta stories/posts of the day and he had messaged a few times asking how my night was. I finally finished my night around midnight with my friends and messaged Ben to see where he was. I also knew he could’ve been drunk or with any of the multiple women he had on the go so I wasn’t going to be too shocked if I didn’t get a response.

At like 1247am and I was home and showered and in bed watching tv having a very late snack, I get a snap chat from him. I open it up and it’s cock. I wasn’t expecting but I obviously didn’t hate it. It was beercan thick, cut, around 7.5/8 and lightly shaved. I responded saying “was that meant for me”, thinking that it could’ve been meant for one of his girls, and he simply responded with the devil emoji. Seeing as how he was being playful and clearly horny (and prob high/drunk) I responded “surprised you’ve been able to contain that in your gym shorts” with a drool emoji, and he responded back “come over. Let’s chat”.

I immediately went over to his place and to my surprise he wasn’t overly drunk or under any substance. He answered the door in a pair of briefs. Even though I knew what was under there, the bulge was almost sexier.
He hugged me and thanked me for coming over and that he hoped I wasn’t freaked out.

I said I was confused and surprised but since I was there and we were in this situation, I said how turned I was with that pic, and how hot I’ve always thought he was. He asked why I didn’t say anything, and I said cause he’s straight, cause we met under professional circumstances and we became friends and that it wouldn’t be right to ruin that.

He said that he’s never really had any thoughts towards men in a sexual nature before but I was confusing him. He didn’t say it in a bad way and he admitted that a comment I made about sucking dick during one of our chats made him want to know how it would feel to be sucked by a guy and when he sent the dick snap he was a little more drunk than by the time I came over.

I said if he was regretting it and if the idea of hooking up was hotter than actually doing it for him and he then put his hands over my mouth and said “don’t start being sensible” with a big grin. I then thought fuck it, let’s just go for it if he seems on board and I then started sucking his fingers. I saw his face change to how much he liked it and he started licking his lips as he started shoving more in my mouth and he then pulled me closer and we kissed. It was so hot. I was massaging his massive tongue with mine and as his hands stayed around my neck I moved down and caressed his pecs and 6 pac before grabbing his dick. It felt so big in my hands, and I didn’t hesitate to immediately drop to my knees and suck him.

It was hard to get my mouth around it but I loved the challenge of opening my jaw as much as possible so I could deepthroat, something I suspect he hadn’t really experienced before. I got the whole thing down which earned a massive moan and a “fuck” from him, said in that disbelieving tone.

We then moved to the couch where I pulled his briefs completely off and I started sucking his toes before tonguing his balls (also big) and working his cock again. I would’ve sucked him for about 45 minutes, edging and teasing, before he came in my mouth - again something I feel a lot of girls hadnt let him do before.

As he sat there in exhaustion and glee, he asked if I had cum or wanted to and i said my goal was to serve him and I didn’t want to cum. I only wanted him to cum. Even that statement turned him on and he said “next time you’ll cum too”. I smiled when he said next time.

We then showered together, his dick looking beautiful in its flaccid state, still so big, and he complimented my body on how I was looking too. I said “I had a good trainer”. He smiled and then kissed me. After the shower I started to grab my clothes and he asked why and I said I was going to home. Again he asked why and I said I just assumed. Perhaps even a force of habit after my hookups prior, and he said I was staying the night and we proceeded to jump in bed together and he spooned me all night.

In the morning he dropped me home on his way to the gym and when we trained next we worked on the new program. For the next few months we trained and hung out as usual but now there was an added element of fooling around. He dated women, I dates guys, but we always found ourselves turning to each other when we wanted real fun.

It was hard to not think it could turn into more but I was never going to push that as I didn’t think he was wanting a relationship with a man, and if he did, I know he would ask me. He’s in a relationship with a girl now and they’re happy and she’s great. We still train and hang out but fun is off limits as I don’t want to interfere with his happiness with her. He makes jokes and messages about “remember when” and he said that IF they break up and I’m single at the time I’ll be the first to know.
That was a great story. Did not feel exaggerated or make me question whether it was true or not. How long did you guys hook up before his relationship and once in his relationship did you guys have a conversation about needing to stop hooking up?

AussieTee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a great story. Did not feel exaggerated or make me question whether it was true or not. How long did you guys hook up before his relationship and once in his relationship did you guys have a conversation about needing to stop hooking up?
Thank you.

It was about 8 months of us hooking up all together. COVID here and the lockdown process meant when gyms were shut we improvised with other workouts when we could and he’d stay at mine for periods of time because we both knew we couldn’t really venture out much but we were safe and he knew he could get off when he wanted :) but he would still do his tinder thing and when it came to lifted restrictions he would then go about his own thing.

When he met his gf he told me how much he liked her because we were still friends first and he said he wanted to be exclusive with her and that was pretty much his way of saying that we needed to stop. Which I totally understood. He just said he’s taking himself off the market and he grabbed my hand and just kinda looked at me and I just nodded and then we hugged and I then I just kinda joked to lighten the mood saying how she better know what she’s doing. He would try and hook me up with guys he knew too and I can see he’s very much in love with her. So I’m so happy for him because us hooking up was purely a bonus of our friendship.