Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Backstory: My birthday is May 1st. I just graduated high school on May 18th. I will be starting at Baylor University in the spring.

I had been openly gay pretty much all throughout HS. My best friend was also openly gay. So we decided after high school, we would take our savings and get a small two bed apartment after HS. So we did it. We’ve been now living w/ each other for almost a month now. He told me when we first got into this deal that he wanted us both to agree on no “erotic-ness” (his words) between him and I. So I agreed.

Being the young gay “adult” and man that I am ofc the urge to jack off is gonna come. So I usually wait until he leaves for his job (our job schedules are basically opposite, so when he works Im off and vice versa) and then i can do what i want. So this was probably about a week or two ago. May 20-something. He left for work and I was a little horny. So I laid down on the couch and started edging. Probably ten or fifteen minutes later ofc I have dick out at this point, he walks back in and sees me and drops all his shit on the floor and says “WHAT THE FUCK!?” So at this point in standing up struggling to pull my pants on while saying “I’m so sorry” over and over again.

So once I got my pants on, he’s still jaw-dropped and I said “hey look man I’m really sorry, it will never happen again.” And he just closes his mouth and looks at me and says, “I don’t give a fuck that you were jacking off, I just didn’t think that your cock would be that big”. So when I heard that my mouth wanted to drop open. It was quiet for a second.

Then he says out of the blue he says, “fuck it” and comes over and unzips my jeans and pulls my cock out again.

Anyways, I’ve never told anyone this story before because I thought it would be embarrassing. So in hindsight, we mess around a lot now, it’s kind of like a friends w/ benifets situation. Thanks for reading!

If you guys REALLY want the full details of what happened. Tell me in the comments and I’ll tell you guys. Thanks again! :) ❤️

Last edited:

Typhoonbob

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright since I had a few ask me here and a couple people dm me, here’s the juicy stuff lmao.

so he pulls my still half hard cock out and just kind of licks my tip then he sucked it for a bit. Then he stood up and took my shirt off and we kissed/made out for a minute. (During that, his shirt was taken off and my pant were taken the rest of the way off)

then he pulled his pants off and his rock hard cock plopped out and he kissed me a bit more then said “Are we actually doing this?” And I said “only if you want to” then he ran back and got some lube and a condom (didn’t even know we had lube or condoms in the apartment) and lubed my ass up, slipped the condom on and went in slowly. (I had played w/ stuff in my ass a while before this so It wasn’t much a struggle.

this was the first time I’d ever taken a real cock before. So the first time I moaned he pulled out super fast and said “holy shit am I hurting you?!” I said “no that feels good as fuck.” Then he went back in and slowly sped up his “in and out” after probably 9 or 10 mins of that he surprisingly hadn’t came yet.

so then he had me flip over onto my back and throw my legs up and he went back to town. Then after probably 3 minutes he came. This whole time I was on my back I was kind of wanking whil he was In me. I hadn’t came yet so he took the condoms off literallly threw it to the side and he got my dick back in his mouth and after…….idk probably a minute and a half I shot my load into his mouth. He didn’t seemed phased by it so I assume he’s probably tasted his own.

since then it’s become more of a regular thing. For that being our first time I think it went well. It keeps getting better and better each time. I’ll keep y’all posted in this thread if there’s any other hot sex stories between him and I. Lemme know in the comments what y’all think I guess? I’m still pretty new here. Thanks again for reading my sex story lmao. ❤️

Diki00

Cherished Member
Media
Angleton, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Backstory: My birthday is May 1st. I just graduated high school on May 18th. I will be starting at Baylor University in the spring.

I had been openly gay pretty much all throughout HS. My best friend was also openly gay. So we decided after high school, we would take our savings and get a small two bed apartment after HS. So we did it. We’ve been now living w/ each other for almost a month now. He told me when we first got into this deal that he wanted us both to agree on no “erotic-ness” (his words) between him and I. So I agreed.

Being the young gay “adult” and man that I am ofc the urge to jack off is gonna come. So I usually wait until he leaves for his job (our job schedules are basically opposite, so when he works Im off and vice versa) and then i can do what i want. So this was probably about a week or two ago. May 20-something. He left for work and I was a little horny. So I laid down on the couch and started edging. Probably ten or fifteen minutes later ofc I have dick out at this point, he walks back in and sees me and drops all his shit on the floor and says “WHAT THE FUCK!?” So at this point in standing up struggling to pull my pants on while saying “I’m so sorry” over and over again.

So once I got my pants on, he’s still jaw-dropped and I said “hey look man I’m really sorry, it will never happen again.” And he just closes his mouth and looks at me and says, “I don’t give a fuck that you were jacking off, I just didn’t think that your cock would be that big”. So when I heard that my mouth wanted to drop open. It was quiet for a second.

Then he says out of the blue he says, “fuck it” and comes over and unzips my jeans and pulls my cock out again.

Anyways, I’ve never told anyone this story before because I thought it would be embarrassing. So in hindsight, we mess around a lot now, it’s kind of like a friends w/ benifets situation. Thanks for reading!

If you guys REALLY want the full details of what happened. Tell me in the comments and I’ll tell you guys. Thanks again! :) ❤️
I graduated from Baylor…fun times in Waco

DonnaMBress

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright since I had a few ask me here and a couple people dm me, here’s the juicy stuff lmao.

so he pulls my still half hard cock out and just kind of licks my tip then he sucked it for a bit. Then he stood up and took my shirt off and we kissed/made out for a minute. (During that, his shirt was taken off and my pant were taken the rest of the way off)

then he pulled his pants off and his rock hard cock plopped out and he kissed me a bit more then said “Are we actually doing this?” And I said “only if you want to” then he ran back and got some lube and a condom (didn’t even know we had lube or condoms in the apartment) and lubed my ass up, slipped the condom on and went in slowly. (I had played w/ stuff in my ass a while before this so It wasn’t much a struggle.

this was the first time I’d ever taken a real cock before. So the first time I moaned he pulled out super fast and said “holy shit am I hurting you?!” I said “no that feels good as fuck.” Then he went back in and slowly sped up his “in and out” after probably 9 or 10 mins of that he surprisingly hadn’t came yet.

so then he had me flip over onto my back and throw my legs up and he went back to town. Then after probably 3 minutes he came. This whole time I was on my back I was kind of wanking whil he was In me. I hadn’t came yet so he took the condoms off literallly threw it to the side and he got my dick back in his mouth and after…….idk probably a minute and a half I shot my load into his mouth. He didn’t seemed phased by it so I assume he’s probably tasted his own.

since then it’s become more of a regular thing. For that being our first time I think it went well. It keeps getting better and better each time. I’ll keep y’all posted in this thread if there’s any other hot sex stories between him and I. Lemme know in the comments what y’all think I guess? I’m still pretty new here. Thanks again for reading my sex story lmao. ❤️
I do have a question,
How big is your dick?
love the story!!!

nickbeybey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Damn wish to see what he was working with too...

thatguy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What’s ofc?

justatadhorny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love how apologetic you were for doing what every guy does and having a wank. When I had a roommate during uni, if our bedroom door was closed while the other was home, it was just assumed that we were .