(True Story) Caught By Roommate

Nksmt

Sexy Member
Media
Alright since I had a few ask me here and a couple people dm me, here’s the juicy stuff lmao.

so he pulls my still half hard cock out and just kind of licks my tip then he sucked it for a bit. Then he stood up and took my shirt off and we kissed/made out for a minute. (During that, his shirt was taken off and my pant were taken the rest of the way off)

then he pulled his pants off and his rock hard cock plopped out and he kissed me a bit more then said “Are we actually doing this?” And I said “only if you want to” then he ran back and got some lube and a condom (didn’t even know we had lube or condoms in the apartment) and lubed my ass up, slipped the condom on and went in slowly. (I had played w/ stuff in my ass a while before this so It wasn’t much a struggle.

this was the first time I’d ever taken a real cock before. So the first time I moaned he pulled out super fast and said “holy shit am I hurting you?!” I said “no that feels good as fuck.” Then he went back in and slowly sped up his “in and out” after probably 9 or 10 mins of that he surprisingly hadn’t came yet.

so then he had me flip over onto my back and throw my legs up and he went back to town. Then after probably 3 minutes he came. This whole time I was on my back I was kind of wanking whil he was In me. I hadn’t came yet so he took the condoms off literallly threw it to the side and he got my dick back in his mouth and after…….idk probably a minute and a half I shot my load into his mouth. He didn’t seemed phased by it so I assume he’s probably tasted his own.

since then it’s become more of a regular thing. For that being our first time I think it went well. It keeps getting better and better each time. I’ll keep y’all posted in this thread if there’s any other hot sex stories between him and I. Lemme know in the comments what y’all think I guess? I’m still pretty new here. Thanks again for reading my sex story lmao. ❤️
Wow, that's too sexy!

And u are cute asf for real... would love to be ur roommate lmao

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I been caught several times in my lifetime.. never really considered it being caught as I didn’t care .. but 18plus first time got caught was few months into college .. I had a dorm room to myself ..costed extra.. but I wasn’t much into being around a lot of people.. plus given my last experiences with drinking and smoking pot in my younger days was good in a way but in a way it was kind of fucked up .. but at this time it had been 2 years since I did any off the drinking and smoking pot..

This one guy where I was 19 he just turned 18 and was in college .. prob where I waited a year before deciding to go to college..

But we talked and kind of kissed each other see how thing reacted I guess .. as we both were gay and not virgins by no means..

We talked and I had one class the next morning and then no classes the next day.. he had one in the afternoon and no classes next day . So we decided to hang out at my dorm order a pizza watch couple movies ..

We laid in my bed .. I was behind him and I ran my hand up his shirt feeling the warmth of his skin against my hand.. .. I ran my hand all over his back .. he sits up took his shirt off and laid on his stomach.. so I just kept running my hand all over his back and neck..

He then rolls over onto his back and looks into my eyes as my hand began to rub his chest and stomach and I looked into his eyes as my hand went on down into his pants taking his cock in my hand which was over 3/4 hard -and began stroking it.. I leaned on down began kissing him .. .. he puts his hand on side of my face and holds it there as the kissing went to him sliding his tongue in my mouth rubbing out against my tongue so nice and slowly ..

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I been caught several times in my lifetime.. never really considered it being caught as I didn’t care .. but 18plus first time got caught was few months into college .. I had a dorm room to myself ..costed extra.. but I wasn’t much into being around a lot of people.. plus given my last experiences with drinking and smoking pot in my younger days was good in a way but in a way it was kind of fucked up .. but at this time it had been 2 years since I did any off the drinking and smoking pot..

This one guy where I was 19 he just turned 18 and was in college .. prob where I waited a year before deciding to go to college..

But we talked and kind of kissed each other see how thing reacted I guess .. as we both were gay and not virgins by no means..

We talked and I had one class the next morning and then no classes the next day.. he had one in the afternoon and no classes next day . So we decided to hang out at my dorm order a pizza watch couple movies ..

We laid in my bed .. I was behind him and I ran my hand up his shirt feeling the warmth of his skin against my hand.. .. I ran my hand all over his back .. he sits up took his shirt off and laid on his stomach.. so I just kept running my hand all over his back and neck..

He then rolls over onto his back and looks into my eyes as my hand began to rub his chest and stomach and I looked into his eyes as my hand went on down into his pants taking his cock in my hand which was over 3/4 hard -and began stroking it.. I leaned on down began kissing him .. .. he puts his hand on side of my face and holds it there as the kissing went to him sliding his tongue in my mouth rubbing out against my tongue so nice and slowly ..
Shit I hit the post button accidentally .. I’ll be back to finish it