True Story - College Roommate

D

deleted15790951

During my college days, I had a roommate, Scott, who was straight. He was always with his girlfriend at our apartment and they seemed to be the type of couple who met at college and would marry after graduation.

They broke up and my friend Scott was devastated. I had always had the hots for him and I tried to comfort him. He asked me if I would give him a massage, and I gladly jumped at the opportunity. I kept hinting that I wanted to have sex with him, but he would always tell me he wasn't gay, but didn't care that I was. He did say though that if he ever had a girlfriend who wanted to be with 2 guys, that I would be the second guy he would want with them. Hmm.

I must have given him 30 massages for the rest of that year. He would always lay on his stomach, and I would sit on his ass and massage his back and shoulders. On one occasion, he was only wearing a jockstrap when I massaged him. He was very sleepy and I actually jerked off sitting on his butt and shot a huge load. He had no idea. These massages were driving me nuts.

We were once all playing a game of ultimate frisbee in the rain and mud and Scott's shorts ripped, almost totally off. He took them off and finished our game in his tight white wet underwear, his beautiful cock outline showing through the wet material. I could barely contain myself.

Graduation day arrived and Scott headed off to army basic training. I stayed in my college town to work that summer. I was working 2 jobs, one of them at a Burger King. One day in late June, I looked up from behind the broiler and Scott had come in to see if I was there. He asked if I wanted to go out drinking. I told my boss I had to leave and we took off to the bars. We hit most of our usual drinking spots and went back to my apartment, very blasted. I was about to hit the bed and Scott said to me, "Dave I really want you to fuck me."

Oh my gosh, I could not believe it. We headed to the bedroom and he lay on his back. I slid my cock into his ass. His rock hard 7 inches was so hard. I worked it with my hands and then leaned down to suck him as I slid in and out of his ass. "Oh yeah, that's it, suck me while you fuck my ass." I shot a huge load in his ass and after he came on his stomach, he was still hard. I knew this about him already from all of our talks during the massages. He stayed hard as a rock after cumming.

The next morning, Scott left to go back to the army barracks. I have since spoken with him, but he never mentions that special night we had together. I will never forget it. He chooses to "not tell" which is fine with me.

D

deleted15790951

During my college days, I had a roommate, Scott, who was straight. He was always with his girlfriend at our apartment and they seemed to be the type of couple who met at college and would marry after graduation.

They broke up and my friend Scott was devastated. I had always had the hots for him and I tried to comfort him. He asked me if I would give him a massage, and I gladly jumped at the opportunity. I kept hinting that I wanted to have sex with him, but he would always tell me he wasn't gay, but didn't care that I was. He did say though that if he ever had a girlfriend who wanted to be with 2 guys, that I would be the second guy he would want with them. Hmm.

I must have given him 30 massages for the rest of that year. He would always lay on his stomach, and I would sit on his ass and massage his back and shoulders. On one occasion, he was only wearing a jockstrap when I massaged him. He was very sleepy and I actually jerked off sitting on his butt and shot a huge load. He had no idea. These massages were driving me nuts.

We were once all playing a game of ultimate frisbee in the rain and mud and Scott's shorts ripped, almost totally off. He took them off and finished our game in his tight white wet underwear, his beautiful cock outline showing through the wet material. I could barely contain myself.

Graduation day arrived and Scott headed off to army basic training. I stayed in my college town to work that summer. I was working 2 jobs, one of them at a Burger King. One day in late June, I looked up from behind the broiler and Scott had come in to see if I was there. He asked if I wanted to go out drinking. I told my boss I had to leave and we took off to the bars. We hit most of our usual drinking spots and went back to my apartment, very blasted. I was about to hit the bed and Scott said to me, "Dave I really want you to fuck me."

Oh my gosh, I could not believe it. We headed to the bedroom and he lay on his back. I slid my cock into his ass. His rock hard 7 inches was so hard. I worked it with my hands and then leaned down to suck him as I slid in and out of his ass. "Oh yeah, that's it, suck me while you fuck my ass." I shot a huge load in his ass and after he came on his stomach, he was still hard. I knew this about him already from all of our talks during the massages. He stayed hard as a rock after cumming.

The next morning, Scott left to go back to the army barracks. I have since spoken with him, but he never mentions that special night we had together. I will never forget it. He chooses to "not tell" which is fine with me.
Thanks for all of the likes everyone

abhikumar1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why are these straight dudes not so straight?

D

deleted17028111

Any pics of this beautiful man?