Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was with a guy I met via the internet at a NYC bar. Nice guy, attractive, but he was green so we just hung out and chatted. During our chat a tall handsome wearing a baseball cap and with a nicely toned body guy came over, he started a conversation with us. After some of talking he said he had to leave, he gave us his phone number and he winked at me as He left. I continued the night with my new internet friend who spent the night at my apartment. He was green and a bit younger than me so we just talked before falling asleep. Saturday morning we got up and he went home.

Later that morning I called the hot stranger from the bar. We agreed to go out on Sunday night to eat and a movie. It was a three day weekend. We met and at some restaurant downtown and then went off the Angelika Theater to see a movie. Nice evening out and he asked me back to his apartment. I agreed, once settled in he asked if I wanted some wine as I sat on his couch. I said sure, as he got the wine I was looking around his apartment. He came over handed me the wine and I took a sip and put the wine on the side table as I turned around to talk to him he lurched across the couch and pounced on me shoving his tongue deep in my throat. I went with it, even though I had no intention of doing anything that evening.

He was forceful and I started to find that a real turn on, he didn’t seem like the type but he definitely took what he wanted! He worked on Wall Street in some financial position. Most of my encounters have been your typical sexual encounters with internet hookups. I very rarely had encounters with pickups directly in a bar. I don’t know why, just didn’t go that route for me. Except one other time. Anyway he had his tongue all over my lips and down my throat. Something stirred in me and I was getting extremely turned on by this guy taking me and not making it a mutual experience. He had me pinned to the couch in a way that I had limited use of my arms. He began to shove his tongue in my ear and his heavy breathing was making me very turned on.

He began to say things in my ear that took me off guard. He whispered you’re a submissive little cunt, aren’t you? He was waiting for me to answer, I just shook my head yes. You’re a cock sucking fag. You’re my little cock sucker. How he did it I don’t know but he had his pants unzipped, amd His cock was out and throbbing. When he said you’re a cock sucking fag again I shook my head yes. (I am submissive and I love to suck cock).

My head was laying on the arm of the couch, so i was not in a position to easily move about and in another fast pounce he jumped up and shoved his cock in my face and said open your mouth. At first I was hesitant and didn’t for a few minutes. His cock just laying on my face. He said again and Open Your Mouth! He said it with more demanding tone. I opened my mouth and his slide his cock in my mouth and he said suck it bitch. I tried in the position I was in but it was difficult. He pulled out and grabbed my hips and yanked my body fully down on the couch and proceeded to sit on my chest and mount my face. Open your mouth! I did and he put his cock back into my mouth and started to slowly fuck my mouth.

He was a tad above average in length but rather on the thick side and started to make my jaw sore. It seemed like a long time and it was and my jaw was really getting sore, I tried to slow his motion with my hands but he was stronger and ignored my hands trying to hold his hips still for a minute. This apparently turned him on more and oddly it was really making nuts too! He pulled out his cock and jerked off all over my face. It happen so fast that I had no idea he was going to cum! At first I was put off by it but as he was smearing his cum on my face and I was enjoying this. I stuck out my tongue and had my first taste of cum. I was more than hooked on the taste. I thought he was going to suck my cock, he didn’t . So I reached in my pants and started to jerk off. He stopped me and said you don’t get to cum. I spent the night and in the morning I showered and before I left He said I want more of you. Let’s keep in touch. We met again the following weekend.

Darkbeazt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Suena abusivo y esto está en el límite de la agresión sexual. Ten un poco de respeto por ti mismo y al menos encuentra un hombre que te dé placer y no te use. Estoy cansado de cómo los hombres homosexuales han normalizado ese comportamiento. Este es un hombre muy egoísta. Mereces mas.
¿Estás cansado de lo que la gente decidió hacer con SU CUERPO? ¿Acaso tú decides lo que es normal en la vida sexual de los demás? Si a ti no te gusta, no lo hagas, pero no te sientas con derecho de decirles a los demás que pueden o no hacer, por algo lo volvió a ver.

Reactions: undercoverblk

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
¿Estás cansado de lo que la gente decidió hacer con SU CUERPO? ¿Acaso tú decides lo que es normal en la vida sexual de los demás? Si a ti no te gusta, no lo hagas, pero no te sientas con derecho de decirles a los demás que pueden o no hacer, por algo lo volvió a ver.
I am entitled to my opinion. He posted on a public forum. If you agree with him, then I would tell you the same thing. These abusive men are a toxic.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
He sounds abusive and this is borderline sexual assault. Have some self respect and at leats find a man who will pleasure you and not use you. Im tired of how gay men have normalized such behavior. This is a very selfish man. You deserve better.
There was no consent. Regardless of how much you wanted it, no consent is no consent.