True Story (first Gay Experience)

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The next morning I woke up still kinda groggy and with that cloudy thinking that you get after smoking weed all night.

I rolled over and the cool breeze against my ass made me realise something; I was naked. I usually sleep in my briefs and wondered why I’d gone to bed without them the night before.

Flashes of the previous day went through my mind; losing the rugby game, getting pissed at the pub, singing songs with the boys as we stumbled to my place, beer pong, knocking over the salad bowl...laughing about knocking over the salad bowl...strip poker. Nope...went to bed semi clothed... got up to piss...Joao naked on the couch, legs spread, his flaccid dick hanging off the edge while he smoked a joint, him starting to stroke and my amazement as the ginger guy just walked up and started deep throating what must be 10 inches of the biggest erect penis I’ve ever seen (no wonder the guys moan when J fucks them I think to myself)...

I played that memory in my head for a moment and am only half surprised when I feel my own cock start to stir... and all of a sudden I remember Raph swallowing my own cock. The feeling of his warm mouth engulfing my head and his tongue wrapping around my shaft as he glided his way to the base.

Without thinking, I reached for my cock as the memories started coming to me and began stroking; the same shaking feeling starting in my legs. I replayed the way he licked at my thighs, lifting my balls up to kiss my taint. Him pulling my underwear down my legs so he could get closer and the sound of him gagging as deepthroated me. The site of Joao eating out the Ginger’s ass and then sliding that giant cock inside his ass, his balls slapping the back of his thighs as Ginger moaned and stared at me while Raph worshipped my cock.

By now my dick was dripping with precum, which I massaged into my dick as I recalled the sound of J and the ginger guy cumming and then the moment that caused me burst all over again; Raph jumping up, grabbing my cock and slide down. I could feel his ass cheeks enveloping my cock and pushing against my thighs as if it were happening all over again. The sight of him biting his lip, gasping as the last inch slid in, the feeling of me feeling his guts with my semen and him cumming in response.

I burst all over again; shooting a load all over my chest.

As I grab a towel and wipe the cum from my pecs, I realised I must have walked to the bathroom and back and completely naked. I had a mixed feeling of pride that I’d walked around my own house naked at a party...and a mix of anxiety as I realised that I had fucked a guy while watching my mate fuck another guy...the anxiety only spiked when I realised Matt (my mate from rugby) had still been there and would have seen the whole show.

Without going too much into it, I did have a bit of a freak out. I was always a pretty open guy, had gay mates, didn’t mind a flirt, had jerked off with my mates when I was younger but...fucking another dude? And...it being amazing?

I decided to distract myself and go and see what the damage was to the house. I slipped on some shorts and walked out into the living room. I was surprised to find that there were no spare bodies; everyone had gone home. Only Joao was left. He obviously hadn’t made it to his room and had crashed out on the other sofa. Someone had obviously been sober enough to throw a blanket over him before he left. He was gently snoring amongst the left over food and empty bottles.

The house was a tip. It was going to take ages to clean. I turned and looked at the couch where it had all gone down and...I dry wretched. It was absolutely covered in dry cum. Huge stains and marks where it had been wiped. The tshirt I had used to clean myself still there. There was ever cum stains on the wall behind where I had been sitting.

“Holy Shit!” I said, causing Joao to stir.

He opened his eyes in that half dead way and quickly fell back asleep.

I decided I wasn’t tackling this by myself and walk into the kitchen, start the coffee machine and jump into the shower.

My mind is switching from feeling the hot water penetrate my muscles...to the fact that I penetrated some dudes butt muscles...to the fact that I’m probably going to have to throw out my couch... when the bathroom door flings open and Joao comes in, still naked, and groaning. He flipped up the toilet lid, leans his head against the wall and pisses like a racehorse.

“Are you right, dude? Think to knock?”

“Shut the fuck up. I’m dying” J mumbles back.

The shower door is completely see through and, whilst J is my mate and has seen me naked before (not mentioning the previous night) I turn to face the wall so we can both have some privacy.

”The coffee should be brewed, Princess. Don’t drink it all”.

Joao stumbled out of the bathroom, but not before flushing the toilet and causing it to be scalding hot for a moment, making me scream.

”Who’s the princess now, Princess?” I hear him shout from the kitchen in his soft Portuguese accent.

A minute late the bathroom door flings open again. I peak over my shoulder to see Joao coming in, butt first, holding two mugs of hot coffee.

“Hurry up. I want to drink my café in the shower.” He says, taking a sip out of one of the mugs.

”What?”

”Hurry up, I want to drink my coffee in the shower. This is my recovery. Now hurry up.”

I decide to ignore him and starting washing my hair, quickly realising there’s cum in it.

Joao, whose head actually stands well above the shower door, grunts, slides the door open with his foot and the next thing I know, his two arms are either side of me placing the two mugs the hanger thing. He reaches above and adjusts the shower head so water isn’t getting into the coffee and is more directed at him. I can feel his pubes in the small of my back, and his cock perfectly resting against my ass crack. I tense up a little and move forward.

”are you serious?” As much as I love J, he has never been one for personal space or boundaries. This is next level though.

”What? You wouldn’t hurry up and technically, its my shower. Also I brought you coffee so stop bitching and relax”. He grabs a mug and takes a sip, lets out a big sigh of satisfaction and grins at me as the water runs down his giant lean body.

“You’re a dickhead” I joke, still half annoyed but also grateful that I have a mate who is just completely comfortable with everything.

I grab the other mug and step out of the shower. I see Joao look at my ass in the mirror.

”Eyes up here, buddy”

“Such a waste” he says, “...or is it?” His tone is teasing and one of his eyebrows cocked up inquisitively.

I must have gone red because he quickly follows up:

”Dude I’m just joking. I’m not sure if you wanna talk about it...but..”

I don’t know why I said it but I found myself feigning ignorance.

”talk about what?”

“Ummm... I dunno...you totally fucking the shit out of Raphael last night. The fact that 80% of the cum on that couch is yours? I don’t think I’ve seen someone cum so hard before.... and before you say anything...it’s all good. Any hole is a goal in my book. Don’t mean shit.” He took another big slurp of the coffee, as he managed to get all 6 ft 4 of him into a seated position on the shower floor. He reached up and turned the hot water up.

”Um...yeah... that. Not gunna lie...not really sure what to think. I think I just got caught up in the moment and hadn’t had sex since I broke up with Sar-“

”You certainly got caught up in the moment! That’s what my parties are for! Dude, don’t think too much about it. You’d be surprised at how many straight dudes get their dick sucked by the gays. It’s the circle of life... You would have made Raph’s night. Don’t be a little bitch and wig out on anyone. You got your dick sucked, you came. Just enjoy it for what it was.”

I considered his words as I sipped the coffee and got lost in my train of thoughts as I wondered if I could just...recognise it as a moment that meant nothing. I got brought back to the moment by a slapping sound. I looked in the mirror to see J had started jerking off again.

”This is all getting a bit too comfortable for me” I said as I picked my shorts off the ground and head into the kitchen.

”Just because I told YOU not to think too much about it, doesn’t mean I have too” he says with a laugh.

”We’re cleaning this place up when you’re done!”.

”Think we’ll just burn that couch” J shouts, I can still hear him jerking from the kitchen.

I dressed and started the clean. J joined me (eventually)....

(More to come)

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Let me know if you like the story format or if you just want me to get to the point. My friends always tell me I talk too much haha)

The next few weeks went by in that kinda rinse and repeat kinda way. I got up, gymed, worked, came home and watched Netflix. Some nights when Joao was home we’d cook together and watch Netflix, other nights I caught up with the Rugby boys who occasionally made the odd joke about not dropping the soap around me and that maybe they’ll hang around longer at the party if it means getting their “dicks wet”. Matt extolled the virtues of hanging around, and had been seeing the dancer chick every other night. He joined me at the bar seperately from the other guys to apologise for sharing with the boys. Upon further investigation, he’d only seen “that little Latino guy” suck me off and had taken the girl into the bathroom to fuck before Raph had jumped into my lap. I was a little relieved at that, somehow.

On the nights when I was home alone, or J had “the Ginger” over, I swiped on Tinder and tried to arrange some dates. I’d met my ex girlfriend through a work colleague well before online dating was a thing. I found tinder fucking tedious. The girls were hot and some had good banter but actually nailing down a date was hard work. Even the ones who’s were up for some dirty texting often flaked out when you suggested a meet up. Eventually, I struck gold with Amber; a petite, read headed primary school teacher. She was interesting to chat to, used just the right of innuendo and had given me her actual number to exchange some risqué photos. We agreed to meet up for a date.

As I was getting ready, for the date I heard Joao come through the front door. He walked into my room.

“Date?” He says, surprised.

“Mmmhmmm”.

“Your shirt is shit. Change it. And don’t you dare wear those fucking ugly shoes”.

He went into the kitchen and came back with a beer.

“The ginger is coming around with a few friends tonight for beers if you wanted to join”,

“What exactly is his name by the way? And yeah, we’ll see how the date goes. Hopefully I don’t come home too early”.

“Thank God. At least you look more alive than the last time you were getting ready for a date. The gyms paying off too. Do you think she’ll put out? Or frigid like the last one?” He flopped onto my bed.

”I dunno. She sent me a photo of her tits last night so hoping I get to see them proper tonight”.

“So inefficient... I don’t see why strai—“

“Yeah yeah, I know your theory. Straights should just be able to enjoy sex without the game too bla bla bla I’m Joao I’m gay I have sex all the time”.

“Jealous?”

You bet ya, I thought in my head.

“Get off my jacket.” I pulled my leather jacket out from underneath him as he rolled off my bed, “Alright, gotta go!”.

”You’re making mamma proud, hun. Stay safe, Wear protection. I’m not ready to be a grandmother yet”. J says mockingly, towering over me and pinching my cheeks.

”You are old enough though” I say, seeing his mock hurt face as I shut the front door behind me.

I found myself at the bar where I am waiting for the teacher. She came 15 minutes late, but she looks great dressed in jeans and a green sweater. Her breasts are perky and I can tell that she isn’t wearing a bra underneath. I feel my cock swell a little. She extends her hand out and gives me a kiss on the cheek, apologising for being late... the date is good. She’s interesting, she’s sexy and when it finishes we make out while she waits for her Uber. I suggest that I come with her and she giggles and says, “on the first date? You’re cute but not that cute. Maybe next time.” She says it playfully, but I found a flash of frustration move through my body. I laughed and said, “of course not! Where’s my manners? But...next time?” I say with a smile. She gets in the Uber and says, “Yeah...I’d like a next time. Message me. I’ve got school tomorrow”.

I admit to myself that she is funny, but now I am also horny.

I call my own Uber and head back to mine. It’s about 10pm when I get home. I open the front door and I hear Joao and “the Ginger” laughing in the lounge room, talking over the top of whatever movie they’re watching. I figure the others have gone home already. I drop the keys into the bowl, take off my jacket when I hear J shout out.

”Is my baby home so soon? Am I a grandma?”... The ginger laughs.

”No. No grandbabies yet.” I feel the Sexual frustration again.

“Come join us, we’re watching a movie and have more beers”.

I walk down the hallway and see J and “the ginger” sitting on the sofa (the one that we didn’t spend half a day cleaning and drying). Out of the corner of my eye I see another body in the corner of the room and turn and see Raph sitting on the restored “cum couch”.

I remember standing up straighter and awkwardly saying hi when I saw him. He smiled broadly and looked me up and down. I turned my gaze back to Joao. We chatted a bit more about the bar I’d gone to and if it was worth checking out. Convincing me to watch the rest of the movie with them, I take a seat in the only space available; on the cum couch, next to Raph.

I try my best to seem relaxed but focused on the movie. Joao and the Ginger occasionally make out as they lay on the couch together and I stare straight ahead at the film. I swear I can feel Raph’s eyes burning into the side of my head, and I swear I can literally feel heat radiating from his body. Being on the couch, sitting next to him, it’s hard for my mind not to drift back to the party, I shift in my seat and feel a wet drop on my leg and realise that I have started to precum. Shit....

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I rationalise I’m just worked up and it’s been a bout a month since I last had sex— shit. Sex. On this couch. With Raph. While Joao fucked the ginger.

Right at this moment, Raph excuses himself to the bathroom. As he walks past me, I allow myself to actually take him in; about 5’8, he’s wearing a a tight, grey sweat shirt that shows off his dancers body. I swear he paused, just a for a moment, as he stands right in front of me, and I notice that his black gym short do exactly what they’re meant to do; show off his giant bubble butt. I feel my cock begin to stiffen.

”More beers anyone?” Raph shouts from the kitchen.

Joao yells back, “Yep, we’re all empty”.

Raph comes in and hands two beers to Joao and then as he hands my mine, he looks down and notices the bulge in my jeans.

I see him hold back a smirk as he sits down next to me. I get harder.

My mind is racing when I see the Ginger whisper to Joao who promptly announce that they’re going to bed. They both stand up.

“Raph you know the way out or if you want you can crash on the sofa. Night!” Joao says as Ginger drags him down the hallway.

Well shit.

“Um...did you want to finish the movie?” I ask.

“Yeah, if you don’t mind? Not much longer to go.” Raph says, casually as ever.

I find myself wondering if Raph feels as awkward as I do, or if he at all feels jealous about the Ginger. I realised I don’t actually know much about him and Joao...but he seems pretty unthreatened by it all.

Sounds of Ginger moaning begin to filter down to the hallway. I turn the volume up on the movie. This only seems to give them more permission, and they get louder, with Joao joining in.

I shift in my seat and manage to tuck my erection behind my waistband. I’m sure Raph knows exactly what the situation is doing to me. As I feel my cock started to soften to a manageable state, I announce I’m going to clean up while Raph watches the rest of the movie.

He offers to help, which I try and dissuade him from, but he gets up anyway and turns the movie off.

“I’ve seen it before anyway,” he says. “The ending is boring.”

He helps me tidy up the beers and makes chit chat about his week, asks about my date and doesn’t seem to react when I make it clear it was with a women. I’m trying to be friendly, but disinterested. The conversation is peppered with the occasional moan or slapping noise coming from Joao’s room. I think to myself how badly I need to jerk off when I get to my room.

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, cool man. Thanks for helping me tidy. I’m gunna head to bed so ah....”

“Yeah, no worries. I might to J up on the offer to stay, public transport is shit at this hour and I work around the corner from here anyway so easier for me to stay.... You got a spare blanket?”

I stare at him for a second and my trance is broken by the sound of J moaning, “oh fuck yeah”,

“Yeah, sorry. And pillow I guess? The sofa ones are shit.”

He smiles and slightly adjusts himself. I can see a bulge growing in his gym shorts too.

“Thanks. Hopefully those two finish soon so we can get some sleep. Though...if know J...we ain’t getting any sleep!” Raph says as he laughs and takes off his sweat shirt revealing a tight, lean, hairless body.

I find that sexual frustration rise in my body again and something else like...jealousy? Competitiveness? I remember that Raph has actually been fucked by Joao and it went on for a while. I basically exploded as soon as he sat on me. The memory causes my cock to stir again. I feel my face get hot and my mind spin.

“Uh. Yeah, “ I fake laugh, “I’ll go get your pillow’,

“Sweet, I’ll just get ready.”

I return with a spare blanket, pillow, and a clean towel from my room to give to Raph. He is in the bathroom when enter the lounge room. I begin removing some of the cushions to make the sofa bigger lay out the blanket. I hear the bathroom door open and Raph’s foot steps behind me. I turned to give him the towel and find him standing there in nothing but the tiniest, nude coloured briefs and black ankle socks. His average dick is obviously at semi, and his huge balls are crammed into the briefs. He grabs the towel and bends down to remove his socks. I get a full view of that giant, round, caramel ass as his briefs stretch and become somewhat see through. I feel myself stiffen again, and a glob of precum run down my thigh.

“Do you mind if I just have a quick shower now?” He says removing the remaining sock.

He stands up straight and sees me, with my mouth slightly open, staring at his ass. He looks down at the bulge in my pants and his own cock quickly begins swelling.

We just continue to stare for a moment when Raph takes a step towards me. He drops the towel on the ground. I don’t move.

He steps closer until he is standing only half an inch away. He reaches out, slowly, towards the waist of my jeans. Looking right at me, he undoes the top button. I swallow hard. He pulls down my zipper and I feel his warm hands reach inside and pull my cock free from their denim prison. A string of precum falls to the ground. Raph takes one last permission seeking glance at me before he pushes me back onto the sofa. I fall laying down, my head against the pillow I’ve just placed there for Raph. One leg straight out, Raph pushes the other so that it falls off the side and makes room for him. Once again, I feel that warm, soft mouth wrap itself around the head of my glistening cock and I let out a moan as once again that magic tongue glides all the way down to my balls, licking up every bit of precum from the night. My eyes roll back into my head again. How does he do it?

I grab his tuft of dark brown hair and guide him up and down my cock. He take it like a pro and enjoys the rougher nature of it. He comes up for a breath and then goes to work on my balls, causing me to squirm with pleasure. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe I just accepted that I was horny and wanted to get my rocks off, but I sat up briefly and removed my shirt. As I did this, Raph stroked my cock, his hand struggling to close around it. His eyes were watering from gagging, and he had this wild grin on his face. He leaned closer and pushed me back down. He grabbed my jeans and with two swift movements had them off and on the floor. I was now completely naked. He knelt down on the sofa and lowered his head to my cock, slowly running his mouth up and down. I looked up, and noticed his round butt stick up in the air, his briefs stuck between his cheeks. The site of them stirred something primal in me. I remembered how desperate he had been for me to play with his ass, and how quickly he came from sitting on me. I remembered how fucking good it feel when his ass enveloped my cock and how he rocked his hips back and forth as I came. The feeling of feeling him up.

I suddenly sit up, which must of surprised him. He yelps when I grab him and pull him in close. He is only 2 inches shorter than me, but he’s almost 35lbs lighter than me. I pick him up and take a few steps to the blue couch. I throw him on it and spin him around. I pull his hips up and push his head down. With one hand, I grab his briefs and pull them to one side. His ass is absolutely hairless, perfectly round, firm but with enough bounce. His hole is pink and clean and, surprisingly, small. Raph is breathing heavily and one hand has gone to his cock. I hear, down the hallway, Ginger wimper; Joao and him are still going at it.

I grab one of Raph’s cheeks in my hand and he moans. I grab some of the saliva and precum off my cock and slide a finger into his ass. He gasps, “Oh fuck,” Hearing him moan like that drives me nuts, so I push a little harder and deeper. He moans again and my cock starts dripping again with precum, a string of it dangling from the tip.

I grab my cock and place it right at his hole and feel him press against it. I hold it there as he angles back. With his arches back, he rock backwards and forwards until I see my the wet head of my cock disappear into his ass.

“Oh fuck!” We both say, louder than expected.

I grab his ass and push the rest of my cock in. It doesn’t slide in as easy this time, but he moans as all 8 inches push deeper inside. I can feel his internal walls stretch to accomodate me. I hear this low grunt and am surprised to realise its coming from me. I push the last inch in and feel my balls against the back of his legs, the right ball brushing against the fabric of the briefs I have pulled to one side. I begin thrusting and start going faster and harder. Raph has grabbed the back of the couch and is pushing back against my cock.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ugh, fuck me daddy!” Raph says. I’ve never been called Daddy before, but something about this guy submitting to me makes me fuck even harder.

I place my hands over his shoulders pull my hips back and then ram back inside him. We both grunt. I realise we are being loud, and that I can no longer here Joao and Ginger; they must be listening to us. This turns me on even more and I determine to show them all what I can really do.

I pull out of Raph. I grab the waist band of his underwear and pull them off. They’re wet with sweat and a mixture of our precum. I throw them to one side and flip Raph over. I kneel on the couch and grab his legs. He naturally swings them over my shoulder and the reaches for my cock. He pulls me closer and I enter him again. It’s incredible watching his face twist and contort as he move inside and out of him, my balls slapping against his ass. Every time I pull out, his hands reach for my ass and pull me back in. I have never meet anyone, guy or girl, so desperate for me to fuck them.

I scoop him up; one hand around his waist and with the other I push off the couch. I hold him up against the wall and bounce him on my cock. My legs begin to feel shakey again and I fall back on to the couch. Raph begins to ride me; he rolls his him back and forward, sliding up and down my cock. His whole ass is swallowing my dick. The tremble moves from my legs up into my spine again.

Sitting up, I flip him over into doggy once more. I take two handfuls of his ass and use them as handles while I absolutely rail him. The momentum builds and I hear myself moaning, louder, and longer. The intensity builds when just before I hit the point of release Raph screams, “Oh shit!’.

I feel his ass begin to spasm and contract around my cock. Thick, white ropes of cum land on the couch. I feel my body start to convulse as I unload inside Raph’s ass.

“Fuuuuuuuuck!’ I growl as I feel my cock sliding around in my own semen, as I continue to pump him. I collapse on top of him and he collapses on to the couch, his stomach sandwiched against his own cum, and filled with mine. I stay there for 30 seconds recovering my breath, and (no joke) notice that I’m still pretty hard and still inside him.

I use my little remaining strength to stand up. He whimpers as I begin pulling out of him and I watch as my cum runs down his ass cheeks and the back of his thighs.

I throw him the towel. Still recovering my breath, I say, “Uh...I’ll get you another one”.

I head into my room to grab another fresh towel and glance at the clock. It’s 1:45am, which means we’ve been at it for just over an hour. I feel a swell of pride and victory, and then think to myself how weird that is.

I walk back into the lounge room, still completely naked, but mostly soft now, and hand Raph the fresh towel.

“Thanks”. He says.

“Um, yeah, thanks too. I mean, no worries. I mean...shit”. I didn’t really know what to say in a moment like this. I remembered last time I just got up and took care of myself.

Raph laughed, ‘go to bed dude, you’ve got work in the morning and I need to clean you out of my guts”.

For some reason, I found the way that he said it so casually quite amusing and let out a chuckle. I watched as he walked out into the kitchen, his fat ass bouncing.

I turned the hallway light out and went to bed.

(Sorry that was so long guys, will try keep them shorter. Just trying to give you a clear picture of the moment.)

I’ve got a few more stories with Raph and we’ve had another party since where a few things went down...let me know which parts you want to hear.

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was fantastic! Wasn’t too long at all. Build it up anyway u like. Helps when you reach the end!!

definitely bud, great story, keep it up....although I’m sure I’m not the only one that wants to see your 8inches lol

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’d prefer to see him continue to dominate as a top. If that means he and Joao share some willing bottoms, even better. I’d like to hear how the parties turn into some crazy stuff. Maybe a mmf as well? Up to you!

Reactions: Jack1602

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’d prefer to see him continue to dominate as a top. If that means he and Joao share some willing bottoms, even better. I’d like to hear how the parties turn into some crazy stuff. Maybe a mmf as well? Up to you!

lol thanks man. These are actually stories that happened just wondering which part of my 12 month+ journey people wanna hear about

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Bootyful you say your ‘unsure’ of your sexuality in your profile, I’d say tell us your story over the last 12mths, it might help you figure stuff out...What you’ve told us so far is great, spread the horn!

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Bootyful you say your ‘unsure’ of your sexuality in your profile, I’d say tell us your story over the last 12mths, it might help you figure stuff out...What you’ve told us so far is great, spread the horn!

yeah should probably update that.

using this story to integrate the experiences, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Dadbod

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The next morning I woke up early. I’d managed about 5 hours sleep thanks to the activities that kept me up the night before.

I had a flight for a business meeting in Brisbane to catch in a few hours. After hitting the snooze buttons a few times I managed to drag my ass out of bed. I sat up for a few moments and my mind raced through the events of last night again; Yep...you just fucked a dude again. Yep, the site of his ass made you rock hard. Yep, you got jealous of your gay housemate and tried to compete. Yep..you emptied yourself into Raph...again...how old is he anyway? Like 24? Oh...yep...you stayed hard...inside him...after you’d cum. But it was only cause the primary school teacher hadn’t put out. It’s a convenience thing. Shit...getting hard again....you’re going to miss your flight.

I shook my head and wrapped my towel around my waste and headed to the bathroom. I tried to be as quite as possible as I walked past Raph, who was laying face down, his beige underwear caught in his ass. He stirred a bit as I trod on a creaky floor board. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed a slight grin, hiding at the corner of my mouth. I took in my reflection; I was definitely in the best shape of my life. My shoulders and chest were broad, my arms were looking good. I had the slightest hint of a 6 pack coming through (too much beer) but still had the adonis belt. Big legs from rugby and for the first time I properly turned and looked at my ass and...I think Joao was right; it was massive. No wonder they called me Barge Ass at footy. And whilst I was still figuring out what fucking Raph “meant” I couldn’t deny that I was pretty pleased with myself. After a 5 year relationship and then no sex for about 8 months if I was honest (me and my ex stopped having sex before we broke up)... I put on a bloody good performance last night. There was something super hot about how much Raph wanted my cock. Hearing him moan and watching him actually enjoy my cock was something I’d never really experienced. With my ex...I always had to go slow and gentle, which was nice in its own way. She liked the idea of my cock...but when it was (eventually) inside her it was a bit of a different story. Head was well...basically non existent. I spent most of my 5 years eating her pussy and sucking her tits.

I jumped in the shower and started doing a mental run through of my day. I was washing the shampoo from my hear when the door flung opened.

“Just need 10 more minutes J” I said, washing some shampoo that had gotten into my eye.

I heard the shower door open and step in.

“Mate! Really I just need to—“ I opened my eyes.

It wasn’t J. It was Raph.

“You’re not the only one who needs to get to work... mate!” Raph emphasised the last word in his best “Blokey” Aussie accent. Taking advantage of my surprise he moved around me to grab the body wash and started lathering up.

“Oh...sorry. I thought you were Joao.”

“Would you prefer it if it was?” He says cheekily, with a big grin on his face.

Despite the surprise and initial awkwardness; He was pretty funny. We’d spoken a tiny bit at the party. His ballsy move impressed me.

He turned around to lather up the rest of him. I watched as the suds collected in the divet of his lower back, pooling on his shelf like ass. It ran down down his crack and down one leg; reminding me of the aftermath of my cock exploding inside him the night before.

Instantly, I got hard.

He bent slightly to reach his calf muscles, causing his ass to bump into my engorged cock.

He turned around and looked at my cock. Then up at my face. Then down to my cock. Then up to my face again.

This was my first time, completely sober, staring at him and seeing that hungry look in his eyes. All of a sudden the spiralling “should I’s?” And “what does this mean” stopped.

I reached out, delicately at first and rest my hand at the side of his face for just a moment. He turned slightly and bit my thumb. I moved my hand to the top of his head, grabbed a handful of hair and pushed his head down to my cock.

Raph dropped to his knees and began working on me. He swivelled his head wrapped his thick lips around my cock. With one hand he grabbed the base of my dick, then other moved to his. He began furiously jerking himself as he took more and more of myself down his throat. The hot water had relaxed my balls, and they were swing and smacking his Adam’s apple. The warm water was cascading over my shoulder and into his face causing him to gag and occasionally spit out the water filing his mouth.

The two blow jobs had last for quite a while thanks to the weed or drink. This time, I had 20 mins before I needed to be in an Uber. I wasn’t here to impress; I was here to get drained before I got on that plane.

I grabbed Raph’s head and began thrusting my hips. I can feel the head of my cock hitting the back of his throat. I tilted the angle just a bit and felt my cock slide south, down his throat. It must have caused him by surprise as I felt his teeth, ever so slightly, graze the base of my cock.

I felt him open wider. He grabbed the backs of my thighs, lifting himself up slightly and took every last millimeter down his throat.

I felt the beginning of the shaking and tingling sensation, building at the base of perinium. I began fucking Raph’s face even harder.

I looked down and he was rock hard.

The intensity kept building. Raph started letting out a low, rumbling moan, which I could feel vibrate in the base of my dick. It sent a ripple of energy up my spine and my legs to buckle for a second. I fell forward with one hand out in front of me to brace myself against the transparent shower wall, cause me to knock Raph, who was squatting by this stage, to fall on his ass, my cock in his mouth, and my other hand cushioning the back of his head from smacking against the glass door.

He looked up at me, cocked one eyebrow, and kept sucking and jerking his own cock.

“Okay you have to leave in like 10 minutes, hurry— oh shit!” The bathroom door had flung open, again, and this time it was Joao.

Joao looked straight into my eyes with this mixture of surprise and incredulity.

Right at this moment, as Joao was looking right at me, Raph let out another low, vibratory groan causing the energy in my cock to connect to the build up in my perinium and then shoot down my legs and up my spine.

I started unloading down Raph’s throat. Using both hands against the glass to support my weak legs, the sound of Raph’s head knocking the glass as I thrusted reverberated around the tiled room.

Joao, who I had kept eye contact with the whole time, had reached his hand into his underwear and smiled.

I blinked hard a few times, and my vision was slightly spotty.

I stood back and extended a hand to Raph to help him up. His own cum had become stringy in his trimmed pubes after mixing with the water. Maybe as a reflex from cumming on myself in the shower before, I pumped the “thank you” body wash (ironic) into my hand and without thinking, applied it to Raph’s stomach and pubes, washing the cum away. I all of a sudden became self conscious of what I was doing, and that Joao was watching, still playing with himself.

I realised I also had a plane to catch.

“Uh...I’m sure you can wash yourself. Thanks, bro.” I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. Still dripping wet, I walked past J, who’s now erect cock grazed the small of my back (it’s not a big bathroom) as I pivoted around him.

“See ya in two days”.

As I rushed to my room, I heard J saying to Raph...”What the fuck? Have you turned my housemate gay now?”

A spike of anxiety rushed through my body, but was quickly over taken by the anxiety of being late for my flight. I didn’t have time to hear the rest of the conversation.

I quickly dried off. Putting on my blue business suit, I headed back to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and called an Uber.

Raph was half dressed in the living room and didn’t even look up as I whizzed past him.

J was in the shower, still massaging his giant dick.

“Umm...what’s going on with you and Raph?”

“Nothing” I say, putting toothpaste on my by brush.

“That was a hot load of nothing I walked in on. And pretty sure I could hear you emptying your guts inside him last night. Even I was surprised by the amount of moaning coming from the living room.”

I continued to brush my teeth and could see my face going red in the mirror.

Still brushing my teeth I half mouthed, “What’s your point?!”

“Nothing...just trying to get an understanding of what’s going through my straight housemate and best friend who almost married some basic chick and plays rugby with the most Neanderthal people I’ve come across since moving to Australia and has never once seemed to indicate he was interested in dudes... head?” He lengthened the last word and and gave me the joking husky meme face.

I looked at him and then spat out the toothpaste.

“Yeah, spit on me daddy!”. He said, trying to lighten the mood.

“You’re a knob. As you said, any hole’s a goal.”

“Mmmmhmmmm...well I’m going to imagine some holes right now so be a gentleman and shut the door...”.

I shut the door behind me. Raph had already left.

I looked and saw that my Uber driver had sent me a message asking where I was. I grabbed my suitcase and bolted.