True Story (first Gay Experience)

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college, a gay friend of my then-girlfriend gave me some major horny moments and I just wanted to get off soo badly that we just went with it. The simple thought of fucking a guy and feeling his warmth on my cock was so tempting. That was the first time topping a guy.

My first time bottoming was even better, all I can say is triple penetration and misplaced bare cock

My first bottoming was before topping, and now I let my gay friend fuck my hole regularly, I just love it.

bicurioushubbie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Whilst I’m gathering the mental energy, I wouldn’t mind some feedback of the type of sex you’d want to have with me or anyone else mentioned. Feel free to DM me ;)
Everything in the story is hot. Would love to try it all wirh you. Wish we could see you as well.

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whilst I’m gathering the mental energy, I wouldn’t mind some feedback of the type of sex you’d want to have with me or anyone else mentioned. Feel free to DM me ;)
Raph seems like the perfect type of hungry bottom slut. He goes about his day, prob has a decent job, but deep down all he wants/needs is to provide satisfaction to the horny tops he cums across. I’m sure that after your last few escapades, if you called him and said ‘I’m outside your apt’, he’d b right down and would be happy to suck and slurp on your big cock while you drive around running errands. If one of your curious rugby mates wanted to try out a bottom bitch after a tough breakup, you could give him Raph’s Number and he’d take good care of him. That’s a keeper!

Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first time sex is a good topic but people act like it doesn't happen until youre 18 I began at a certain age deepthroated an 8 inch cock at good age I have no gag reflex so makes it easier to deepthroat and swallow but if anyone wants to have open minded chat we can here or in pm
Let’s chat

Satyricon1

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The next morning I woke up still kinda groggy and with that cloudy thinking that you get after smoking weed all night.

I rolled over and the cool breeze against my ass made me realise something; I was naked. I usually sleep in my briefs and wondered why I’d gone to bed without them the night before.

Flashes of the previous day went through my mind; losing the rugby game, getting pissed at the pub, singing songs with the boys as we stumbled to my place, beer pong, knocking over the salad bowl...laughing about knocking over the salad bowl...strip poker. Nope...went to bed semi clothed... got up to piss...Joao naked on the couch, legs spread, his flaccid dick hanging off the edge while he smoked a joint, him starting to stroke and my amazement as the ginger guy just walked up and started deep throating what must be 10 inches of the biggest erect penis I’ve ever seen (no wonder the guys moan when J fucks them I think to myself)...

I played that memory in my head for a moment and am only half surprised when I feel my own cock start to stir... and all of a sudden I remember Raph swallowing my own cock. The feeling of his warm mouth engulfing my head and his tongue wrapping around my shaft as he glided his way to the base.

Without thinking, I reached for my cock as the memories started coming to me and began stroking; the same shaking feeling starting in my legs. I replayed the way he licked at my thighs, lifting my balls up to kiss my taint. Him pulling my underwear down my legs so he could get closer and the sound of him gagging as deepthroated me. The site of Joao eating out the Ginger’s ass and then sliding that giant cock inside his ass, his balls slapping the back of his thighs as Ginger moaned and stared at me while Raph worshipped my cock.

By now my dick was dripping with precum, which I massaged into my dick as I recalled the sound of J and the ginger guy cumming and then the moment that caused me burst all over again; Raph jumping up, grabbing my cock and slide down. I could feel his ass cheeks enveloping my cock and pushing against my thighs as if it were happening all over again. The sight of him biting his lip, gasping as the last inch slid in, the feeling of me feeling his guts with my semen and him cumming in response.

I burst all over again; shooting a load all over my chest.

As I grab a towel and wipe the cum from my pecs, I realised I must have walked to the bathroom and back and completely naked. I had a mixed feeling of pride that I’d walked around my own house naked at a party...and a mix of anxiety as I realised that I had fucked a guy while watching my mate fuck another guy...the anxiety only spiked when I realised Matt (my mate from rugby) had still been there and would have seen the whole show.

Without going too much into it, I did have a bit of a freak out. I was always a pretty open guy, had gay mates, didn’t mind a flirt, had jerked off with my mates when I was younger but...fucking another dude? And...it being amazing?

I decided to distract myself and go and see what the damage was to the house. I slipped on some shorts and walked out into the living room. I was surprised to find that there were no spare bodies; everyone had gone home. Only Joao was left. He obviously hadn’t made it to his room and had crashed out on the other sofa. Someone had obviously been sober enough to throw a blanket over him before he left. He was gently snoring amongst the left over food and empty bottles.

The house was a tip. It was going to take ages to clean. I turned and looked at the couch where it had all gone down and...I dry wretched. It was absolutely covered in dry cum. Huge stains and marks where it had been wiped. The tshirt I had used to clean myself still there. There was ever cum stains on the wall behind where I had been sitting.

“Holy Shit!” I said, causing Joao to stir.

He opened his eyes in that half dead way and quickly fell back asleep.

I decided I wasn’t tackling this by myself and walk into the kitchen, start the coffee machine and jump into the shower.

My mind is switching from feeling the hot water penetrate my muscles...to the fact that I penetrated some dudes butt muscles...to the fact that I’m probably going to have to throw out my couch... when the bathroom door flings open and Joao comes in, still naked, and groaning. He flipped up the toilet lid, leans his head against the wall and pisses like a racehorse.

“Are you right, dude? Think to knock?”

“Shut the fuck up. I’m dying” J mumbles back.

The shower door is completely see through and, whilst J is my mate and has seen me naked before (not mentioning the previous night) I turn to face the wall so we can both have some privacy.

”The coffee should be brewed, Princess. Don’t drink it all”.

Joao stumbled out of the bathroom, but not before flushing the toilet and causing it to be scalding hot for a moment, making me scream.

”Who’s the princess now, Princess?” I hear him shout from the kitchen in his soft Portuguese accent.

A minute late the bathroom door flings open again. I peak over my shoulder to see Joao coming in, butt first, holding two mugs of hot coffee.

“Hurry up. I want to drink my café in the shower.” He says, taking a sip out of one of the mugs.

”What?”

”Hurry up, I want to drink my coffee in the shower. This is my recovery. Now hurry up.”

I decide to ignore him and starting washing my hair, quickly realising there’s cum in it.

Joao, whose head actually stands well above the shower door, grunts, slides the door open with his foot and the next thing I know, his two arms are either side of me placing the two mugs the hanger thing. He reaches above and adjusts the shower head so water isn’t getting into the coffee and is more directed at him. I can feel his pubes in the small of my back, and his cock perfectly resting against my ass crack. I tense up a little and move forward.

”are you serious?” As much as I love J, he has never been one for personal space or boundaries. This is next level though.

”What? You wouldn’t hurry up and technically, its my shower. Also I brought you coffee so stop bitching and relax”. He grabs a mug and takes a sip, lets out a big sigh of satisfaction and grins at me as the water runs down his giant lean body.

“You’re a dickhead” I joke, still half annoyed but also grateful that I have a mate who is just completely comfortable with everything.

I grab the other mug and step out of the shower. I see Joao look at my ass in the mirror.

”Eyes up here, buddy”

“Such a waste” he says, “...or is it?” His tone is teasing and one of his eyebrows cocked up inquisitively.

I must have gone red because he quickly follows up:

”Dude I’m just joking. I’m not sure if you wanna talk about it...but..”

I don’t know why I said it but I found myself feigning ignorance.

”talk about what?”

“Ummm... I dunno...you totally fucking the shit out of Raphael last night. The fact that 80% of the cum on that couch is yours? I don’t think I’ve seen someone cum so hard before.... and before you say anything...it’s all good. Any hole is a goal in my book. Don’t mean shit.” He took another big slurp of the coffee, as he managed to get all 6 ft 4 of him into a seated position on the shower floor. He reached up and turned the hot water up.

”Um...yeah... that. Not gunna lie...not really sure what to think. I think I just got caught up in the moment and hadn’t had sex since I broke up with Sar-“

”You certainly got caught up in the moment! That’s what my parties are for! Dude, don’t think too much about it. You’d be surprised at how many straight dudes get their dick sucked by the gays. It’s the circle of life... You would have made Raph’s night. Don’t be a little bitch and wig out on anyone. You got your dick sucked, you came. Just enjoy it for what it was.”

I considered his words as I sipped the coffee and got lost in my train of thoughts as I wondered if I could just...recognise it as a moment that meant nothing. I got brought back to the moment by a slapping sound. I looked in the mirror to see J had started jerking off again.

”This is all getting a bit too comfortable for me” I said as I picked my shorts off the ground and head into the kitchen.

”Just because I told YOU not to think too much about it, doesn’t mean I have too” he says with a laugh.

”We’re cleaning this place up when you’re done!”.

”Think we’ll just burn that couch” J shouts, I can still hear him jerking from the kitchen.

I dressed and started the clean. J joined me (eventually)....

(More to come)
Great story -- and I like the sort of stream of consciousness style. Very hot -- as you try to figure yourself out. Looking forward to more.

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any thoughts from the author on what you’re thinkin bout? I think I speak for everyone when I say we love the stories/experiences and want u2 tell us more. How can we help?

lol thanks man. These are actually stories that happened just wondering which part of my 12 month+ journey people wanna hear about
I just read all your posts here and like everyone else, I love your stories.

I love your writing style and everything about it, and like the others I don’t think you need to overthink it bc it all sounds great however you write it.

No need to rush but just make sure you remember everything that happened. Maybe write yourself some basic notes so it stays fresh before you write the actual story.

As for which parts of the 12-18 months of this we want to hear, the answer is all of it. All of it!

Someone else posted that you should include pics but I actually think it’s better to leave it to our imaginations. Although pics would indeed be hot too hahaha but there is something cool about it being solely in our minds.

I am looking forward to hearing more. A part of me even wants to tell you to compile this into a book so you can make some money off it. But obviously I want to see it here right now instead haha. Even after you finally write all of this down in lpsg and if you decide to put it together into a book later, I would gladly buy one to support your work. It takes a lot of time and effort for you to write all this down and since I enjoy it so much I would compensate you for it.

I have never been one to read these kinds of stories or uhh romance novels or anything like that. This is my first time and I am addicted to your stories.

Anyway! Ok now my post is getting long. Hope to hear more soon. In the mean time I’ll be rereading the posts you already made lol.

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks man, means alot!

Guys, I am thinking of you! Work has just been smashing me and leaving my drained and not in the way I like to be drained ;)

I just read all your posts here and like everyone else, I love your stories.

I love your writing style and everything about it, and like the others I don’t think you need to overthink it bc it all sounds great however you write it.

No need to rush but just make sure you remember everything that happened. Maybe write yourself some basic notes so it stays fresh before you write the actual story.

As for which parts of the 12-18 months of this we want to hear, the answer is all of it. All of it!

Someone else posted that you should include pics but I actually think it’s better to leave it to our imaginations. Although pics would indeed be hot too hahaha but there is something cool about it being solely in our minds.

I am looking forward to hearing more. A part of me even wants to tell you to compile this into a book so you can make some money off it. But obviously I want to see it here right now instead haha. Even after you finally write all of this down in lpsg and if you decide to put it together into a book later, I would gladly buy one to support your work. It takes a lot of time and effort for you to write all this down and since I enjoy it so much I would compensate you for it.

I have never been one to read these kinds of stories or uhh romance novels or anything like that. This is my first time and I am addicted to your stories.

Anyway! Ok now my post is getting long. Hope to hear more soon. In the mean time I’ll be rereading the posts you already made lol.

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man, means alot!

Guys, I am thinking of you! Work has just been smashing me and leaving my drained and not in the way I like to be drained ;)
The question everyone wants to know; is Ralph still helping u drain those big Balls? Have you found anyone else who can take it like him?

Reactions: Thickstick

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It'd been a long day at work. We were preparing to do a two week stint in rural QLD helping some farms become more sustainable. A lot more fucking work than we had realised.

I went to the gym to blow off some steam. I worked up a good sweat and hit the showers. As I reached into my bag to grab my towel, I realised I'd grabbed the wrong one and picked up the hand towel. It was too late now. I was drenched in sweat and already naked. I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I was looking significantly leaner.

Must of lost a pound in cum the other day I thought to myself. Then I chuckled.

I walked over to showers, dick swinging and ass bouncin'. They weren't open showers, but they were frosted glass and you could basically see everything. I noticed a few of the guys glancing as I walked past.

One guy in particular looked for a little longer than most. He was sitting on the bench with his shirt off, untying his shoes. He had a long, strong body and was that....shiny kind of dark skinned African guy. Despite how dark he was, I could see a thick covering of hair on his exceptionally broad chest, which led to an 8 pack of abs.

How do you even GET an 8 pack?

I got into the shower and hung my tiny little towel up and shut the door. A shadow walked past my door, and I saw that same shadow step into the shower stall next to me. He must have been about 6ft 5 and even broader than expected. I heard his shower start and him step under.

I tried not to make it obvious I was checking him out and I wanted to get home anyway. I was thinking of all the extra work I would need to do tomorrow before the work trip when I heard what I assumed was a bottle of body wash drop next to me. I looked over to see the giant shadow fold himself downward to pick up the bottle, causing his ass to momentarily press against the frosted glass divider.

I think i actually whispered "Holy shit" to myself as the two most perfect muscly orbs were presented to me for just a second. Raph had a great ass, but this was a different category.

Instantly I could feel myself getting hard. I turned on an angle so the that giant wouldn't see that I'd popped a boner.

He stood back up and starting lathering himself. I watched as he he lathered his shoulders, down that fury chest, the etched marble abs, and then lather up his ass. Just when I thought I couldn't be treated to anymore of a show, I saw him soap his dick. He kind of put his hands underneath, one after the other and away from his body. Although the grass was frosted and steamed up, I could tell it was a sizeable dick.

Mine became rock.hard.

I tried to breathe deeply and look away, but honestly I was so hard it hurt X')

I found my hands going to my dick. Even in the shower, I was able to catch the precum and using it as lube.

I glanced back, and could tell he was watching. But his hands weren't moving.

I stopped what I was doing and decided it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught or reported. There'd be a number of reports about this happening in the gym showers that they even had security do a patrol every now and then (lol any melbournites know which gym I'm talking about?)

I turned off my shower and reached for my towel to wrap around my waste and...fuck. Forgot it was the hand towel.

I turned to face the empty cubicle so I could dry myself and not make my boner obvious.

I was breathing deeply and decided to focus on all the work that I had to do later. Yep...that did the trick. My dick started going down... I heard the water next to me turn off and saw the giant walk past to the lockers.

I was standing at half mast this stage and was mostly dry. I couldnt walk out at this point...so I just kind of stood there waiting for my dick to surrender.

When I was pretty much flaccid but with a bit of pump, I walked back. The tall, African guy was in sweat pants, and I could see the outline of his dick half way down his leg. He eyeballed me as I walked to my locker, towel over my shoulder. I couldn't tell if he was checking me out, or annoyed that I was walking around the locker room naked. He put his shirt and left.

I put my suit pants on with no underwear, as they're wet with sweat, half button my business shirt up, put my jacket on and get home. It's about 9pm at this stage.

As I walk through the door, I'm greeted by the sound of portuguese pop music blaring from the bathroom. Joao is home after dance rehearsals and has obviously decided to continue the show in the shower. We haven't seen each other for a few days, and tonight is probably the only chance we'll see each other before I head off for work.

I get into my room and suddenly realise how tired I am. I strip out of all my clothes and jump into my bed fully naked. My sheets are freshly washed and release that cotton scent when I land on them and lift my blanket up to get all comfortable.

Reaching over, I grab my laptop and open up netflix to watch an episode of Sense8 before I go to bed.

All of a sudden the music gets louder as the bathroom door opens, and I can hear Joao singing off key as he walks up the hallway.

I see his dick before I see him. He's drying his hair with the towel as he walks, and his thick, long cock is bouncing all over the shop.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! How are you Papai? When you get home?" Joao had a big grin on his face and looked genuinely happy to see me. Despite the fact that he could be a demanding bitch, I always felt genuinely....treasured by Joao. Out of all my mates and I think all my girlfriends, he was the one who stuck by me through it all.

"Just 5 mins ago. I was enjoying your show."

"It was a sell out performance as usual, querido! How you been it's been forever since I saw you?" Joao stood in the door way, with the towel over his shoulder, like it was the most natural thing in the world. For Joao, it was the most natural thing in the world. It's like he missed that stage in growing up where you're taught to be ashamed of your body--not that he had anything to be ashamed off. He used to joke about growing up with nudist parents. I was starting to believe him.

I talked to Joao about work and how it was doing my head in. After ten minutes of leaning in the door as I whinged, Joao came and sat on the edge of my bed. We continued to catch up about different things, when I asked him how the Ginger was.

In true fashion, his eyes rolled so far back into his head I thought he'd do a backflip.

"Ugh. He was getting too needy and thinking he could ignore my instructions for the new production. So I told him to fuck off." Joao did this thing he does when he's avoiding feeling bad. Kind of talks really fast, doesn't look at you and then goes quiet for 2 seconds (a record for him, trust me). He then thrust himself backward so he was sitting next to me.

"And you? A little birdy told me you spent the weekend with Raphael...again..." He looked straight into me. This was part deflecting from his own emotions and part pissed off I was hiding stuff from him.

"Uhhh....yep. Spent a few hours with him."

"A few hours?! Bullshit. You spent the night with him and from all reports you'd need a hazmat suit to enter... you little sluttttt". Joao dragged out the last word and looked at me as if he'd caught me in the act..

"Yes. Okay. I did spend the day there. I fucked the absolutely shit out of him to the point I think I lost weight from it--"

"You are looking leaner"

"-what? Oh, thanks-- Yes it was some of the best sex I've had in years and yes I'm somewhat still confused by it. Happy?"

Joao just stared at me for a moment.

"Sim. I don't know why you try and hide shit from me. Or, more importantly, why you feel the NEED to!" Joao threw his hands up causing the towel to fall off his shoulder and land in his lap.

"I dunno, man. It's just a bit of a head fuck. I feel like talking to you about it makes it all so much more real that I love fucking a dude and that I'm getting turned on by random guys all of a sudden and that might mean that I'm g---" I paused and felt a sense of panic rush up my chest and constrict my throat. I was talking really fast as if Joao's presence was causing me to go into spontaneous confession.

The silence lingered in the air.

Joao breathed deeply.

"Man, don't worry about that shit. You're just conditioned to believe it's one or the other cause of how you grew up and societies stupid fucking rules. And those rugby boys you hang out with all desperately want to fuck each other. I can tell. But they're all too scared too. You're just opening up more to life. Dont fucking stress man. But talk to me about it, okay? I'm not just a pretty face, you know?" He talked slow and considered. "You know I ate pussy at that last party?"

"What?!? Who?!"

Joao laughed, "See. You're not the only one who can keep secrets."

"Whatever, dude! I don't believe you!" I scoffed.

"Don't believe me?" Joao unfolded his arms and wrapped one around my shoulders and pulled me close, "Just smell my beath". The smell of sardines engulfed my face.

"You're fuckin' sick!" I pushed him in the chest.

Joao just smiled.

"Now, stop hiding shit from me and stop stressing. Now, press play, I'm up to this episode as well". Joao used the arm that wasn't wrapped around my shoulders to hit the space bar on my laptop

We just sat there, in my bed watching sense8 together. I was under the covers and resting against Joaos shoulder and chest. Every now and then he would affectionately stroke my arm. His towel was now on my floor, and he was just sitting on top of the covers

Yeah...this definitely ain't normal. Oh well, I'm enjoying the affection.

I was starting to get sleepy when the mood in the room shifted. One of the characters in the shower was in the gym and doing a pushup, when Lito, who kind of looked like Joao, appears and kisses him. When ensures is an orgy.

Joao and I were both engrossed. I looked over, and Joao's massive dick had sprung to full attention. My own cock was tenting underneath the laptop. Joao's hand went to the head of his cock almost mindlessly. He started moving the foreskin up and down. I shifted the laptop so it was balancing on both of our legs nearest each other. I pulled the covers to one side to free my dick and join Joao. I remembered I hadn't finished jerking in the gym today, then memory of that adding to the arousal of the moment. My dick started streaming precum, which was forming webs in my fingers every time I moved them. I glanced at Joao, whose arm was still around me as the other hand was massaging his cock, which was sitting up just under his pecs. I noticed he had freshly trimmed his body hair.

God his dick is massive.

My orgasm starts to build. Not wanting to cum too soon, I move my hand to play with my ball, large string of precum following my hand. As I pull down on them, a large glob of it forms on the head of my cock. Just before it runs down my shaft, Joaos hand wraps around me cock and scoops it up and uses it like lube on his dick.

I let a gasp of shock and pleasure. Joao flashes a cheeky grin and continues jerking his dick. The scene ends with a climax, but too soon for Joao and to have cum.

"Fuck!" Says Joao, disapointed the scene wasn't longer.

I slow down my stroking, even though my cock is glistening with precum.

Joao hits the spacebar on my laptop.

"Dude put on some porn or something I want to finish, I'm close!" He says.

"No, dude lets just watch the end. We can watch porn after".

"Ugggggggh! Nope. Now. Let's finish now".

Something about the way he included me really turned me. He'd moved his arm so that both his hands could be on his dick. We were sat there, backs against the wall, shoulder to shoulder, legs touching but spread out both jerking furiously. The laptop was starting to lose balance and was heating up my leg too much, so I leant forward in order to move it the floor next to my bed.

"Fuck, dude! That ass!" Joaos massive hand reached out and grabbed my left ass cheek and squeezed it, "Fuuuuuuuuck!".
Joao started twitch as a large rope of cum shot from cock and landed on his chin. As he climzed, he kind of grabbed my ass and pulled me back on the bed, sitting on his hand. Joao continued shooting thick, white ropes of cum that covered his chest.

The site, the sound, and I'll admit, the smell of it, was enough for me. I laid back, my body tensed, my toes curled.

"uuuuuuuuuugh!" My head went back as I sprayed cum over myself and Joao.

We laid there panting. Joao grabbed his towel and wiped himself clean, then threw it to me and I did the same. I threw the towel on the floor.

We fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed, but feet touching.