True Story - First Time in a Public Restroom

D

deleted1799071

TRUE STORY

So this is my first post bare with me as it’s a bit long but wanted to get as much detail in as I could and hope you enjoy…

I used to have this friend (we’ll call them Tom for the purposes of privacy), we hung out a lot and got close to the point we revealed we’d had sexual thoughts about each other. This lead to lots of messing around (kissing and sucking off etc.). Anyway, Tom began to have really strong feelings for one of his friends (who we’ll call Alex). Now Tom was worried that if he told Alex, Alex wouldn’t want to be friends anymore and would shun him. I reassured him that it was his choice but if that Alex was really his friend then it shouldn’t change anything (myself and Tom were still “in the closet” at this point).

Anyway, fast forward a week or 2, Tom finally decided he would just tell Alex and deal with the consequences as he couldn’t hide it any longer. Now I’d only met Alex once or twice and had never really had any kind of interaction as such. I happened to be sat in the same room chatting with another friend while Tom spoke with Alex discreetly on the other side of the room. Next thing I know Tom and Alex were stood next to me. I looked up at Alex with his boyish smile, athletic build, and soft looking blond curly hair. My other friend began talking to someone else so wasn’t listening at this point. Alex then says “hey, I hear you like guys”. I gave Tom a disapproving look as I hadn’t actually consented to being outed myself. I looked back at Alex and said “well technically I like boys and girls”, Alex smiled even wider and said “me too”. This took me by surprise and the rest of our conversation was a blur, the longer we spoke the more I began to understand why Tom liked Alex; he was attractive, charismatic, and his voice was almost hypnotic. Tom and Alex returned to the other side of the room to finish their conversation while I sat in silence, I couldn’t stop thinking about Alex. His voice, his eyes (the most beautiful tone of blue), his athletic physique…I could see why Tom liked him. I tried to distract myself but found myself often looking over at Alex. Soon after we all left and I managed to focus on something else.

A few days later I ran into Alex again and we started having just a general conversation about life and things, I wasn’t taking in much of what he said and found myself just staring…taking him all in…”what’s wrong with you?” I thought to myself. That’s when Alex brought me back to reality, “we should fuck sometime”. “…what?” I said in disbelief. He repeated himself. I was completely taken aback, no one had ever shown me this kind of interest, or ever been so forward. “I don’t know…Tom really likes you” I said. Hiding the fact I was also nervous that at this point I’d never gone further than sucking someone off and being sucked off. “So?” Alex asked. I wanted to be a loyal friend to Tom but every fibre of my being was crying out for Alex. “I’ll think about it” I told Alex hesitantly. We carried on talking about general things before parting ways.

From that moment on I thought of nothing but Alex. “Was he serious? Could I do that to Tom?”, I chose not to tell Tom to protect his feelings. I was smitten, I would masturbate at night thinking of Alex fucking my tight virgin hole, what the smell of him would be like, the taste of him. I couldn’t ignore these feelings any longer and decided I’d have to give in eventually but was still unsure.

A few days later I ran into Alex while he was chatting to a group of people, I stood next to him and joined the conversation. That’s when I made my first move, whenever no one was looking I’d grope his arse, it felt soft yet somehow firm at the same time. Alex showed no indication that I was doing anything so I carried on, I could hear his breathing become deeper. Suddenly more people appeared so I stopped and had to leave but Alex smiled at me before I left, and that smile just melted me.

A day or so later I saw Alex and Tom walking and talking together. I ran over to join them, just excited for any chance to talk to Alex. I was lost in conversation and didn’t realise that we had walked into a public restroom. Tom and Alex stopped walking, turned, and looked at me. That’s when it hit me, they’d come in here to mess around and I’d completely interrupted them, “oops, sorry” I said sheepishly turning to leave. “Fuck sake” I heard from Tom before he stormed off. Alex and I followed him out of the restroom, I’m not sure what happened next. Tom was already quite far gone, it was quiet around, Alex was in front of me walking towards Tom. Then as if we shared the same idea at the same time we stopped and turned back to the restroom.

As soon as we got back in there we kissed, a deep passionate kiss, my heart began racing and I melted into his soft lips. Not even trying to be more discreet and go into a cubicle, we did this out in the main sink area. He was the best kisser I’d ever met, male or female. We kissed for what felt like an eternity, then my hands got to work. I grabbed his perfect arse and squeezed as he did the same. His grip was firm. I then moved my hand to the front and grabbed his growing bulge, he already felt enormous in my hand, thick and long, I felt intimidated as I’m only a modest 6 inches and already hated it, wanting it to be bigger. He did the same to me and those worries soon left my head. I undid his trousers and rubbed his rock hard cock through his underwear. I could feel it pulsing as the blood flowed through his impressive package. I couldn’t take it any longer and pulled his cock out, wanting to see it with my own eyes. It was the most beautiful cock I’d ever seen, it was straight, rock hard, 8 inches of uncircumcised beauty, a nice thick vein down the side, with a neat amount of dark blonde pubic hair delicately sat on the base of his shaft.

I wasted no time, as I wasn’t sure how long we’d be alone for, I dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around his thick meat. The taste was indescribable, it was perfect (even now, years later, I remember the taste as if I was still in that moment). I took as much of it as I could in my mouth (which was no easy task). I moved my head back and forth while using my tongue to take in every taste and every sensation I could. I could hear his breathing quicken as we both tried to be quiet. I took it out of my mouth occasionally to lick him from his balls to the tip of his shaft before putting it back into my mouth. I never wanted it to end. I grabbed his perfect nude arse and pulled him in closer, with the slightly musky smell of his pubes filling my nostrils. He then told me to stand and we swapped places. He put my cock in his mouth and it took every fibre of my being not to moan out loud. His technique was unparalleled by anyone I’ve ever messed around with. I could feel the warmth of his mouth, his tongue rubbing against my shaft as he took me in fully without any trouble at all. I’m pretty sure my body shuddered as this carried on. I couldn’t take it much longer but I wanted his cock in my mouth again. So I told him to stop and went back to his cock and was just lost in pure lust.

We had to stop then as he had to catch his last bus home and couldn’t risk missing it, and we were concerned someone may come in and catch us. We composed ourselves, left the room, and went our separate ways. As we parted I was hit with a massive wave of guilt. I couldn’t hide this from Tom, he was my friend (which only made me feel more guilty). I spoke with Tom on my way home on the phone and told him everything, apologising as I went. He took it surprisingly well, and simply asked how far we’d gone. I think he was a little annoyed but at the same time knew the effect Alex had on people so didn’t blame me too much. I felt much better after this.

Needless to say this wasn’t my only interaction with Alex, and even now (years later) I still think about it.

*Names changed for privacy.
** Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

D

deleted1799071

So another true experience with Alex…

I was stood chatting with a friend when Alex came over. He joined our conversation but I took none of it in as I kept catching his eye and I knew from the look he was giving me he was up for another go, again annoyingly we were out in public.

After some time chatting Alex looked at me and said “I’m going to the toilet”, and he just stared at me. I said “oh I need to go too”, we started walking towards the restroom and for some reason my other friend started walking with us. I said to them, in a joking manner, “I can go on my own I’m a big boy,” he laughed and said he’d see me later (probably quite obvious if you think about it now but at the time I don’t think he caught on).

Me and Alex got into the restroom and he headed over to the urinal with his back to me. “Oh…” I thought to myself, “he must not be after that” and started walking to the cubicle. “Where are you going?” Alex said. I turned to face him and there he stood with his semi-hard cock hanging out of his trousers. I knew once again we could be caught any minute so I dropped to my knees and began licking his beautiful cock. It looked and tasted just as amazing as the last time.

I was completely lost in lust. I couldn’t hold myself back any longer and wrapped my mouth around his steadily growing cock, feeling it grow to its full hardness in my mouth. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could, inhaling his musky smell as I went. Again I was completely lost in the moment. I kept taking it out of my mouth to lick his balls and shaft. I could hear his deep breathing and I could feel his twitching from the pleasure. I let out a soft moan with his cock in my mouth, it was heaven. I wasn’t even bothered about myself all I knew was I didn’t want his cock to leave my mouth. I made sure to use my tongue all over his cock to gather in every taste, I could feel it pulsing and that just made me want it more. I could taste his pre-cum as his fingers stroked through my hair. All I thought in that moment was how much I’d love him to force his soaking wet, thick, hard cock into my virgin arsehole but it was too risky and I knew I’d probably be too loud.

Sadly all good things come to an end, he pulled his cock out and said “I’m going to cum”, I quickly got one more lick before he erupted mountains of cum into the urinal, I would’ve happily swallowed it all but for some reason he chose to shoot it elsewhere. He shot rope after rope of cum while grunting from pleasure. Some of it landed on my hand so I licked it off. The taste was amazing! It was salty yet sweet at the same time. It was at that point I seriously regretted not taking it all in my mouth.

Then we heard a noise outside the restroom and composed ourselves before walking out and rejoining our friends as if nothing happened. I was slightly annoyed I hadn’t gotten to cum, but at the same time I was happy I’d gotten another chance to taste his cock.

D

deleted1799071

Did you ever get to go all the way with Alex? Hot story!
No unfortunately not, he was kind of using me like a booty call…which I didn’t mind haha! But we went our separate ways, he did message me a while ago a lot of dirty messages of how he was going to rim and fuck me until I couldn’t walk but it never happened, I’m hopeful it’ll happen but we’ll see if we cross paths again

Reactions: pants73 and jared
D

deleted1799071

How old were you? When this happened (year)? Please, continue the story. Tell us more!!! ;)
Umm think it was like 2010/2011 I wish there was more to tell but we never met up again. We did plan to a while ago where he planned to fuck me hard and cum deep inside me but it didn’t happen in the end…still holding out hope

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
TRUE STORY

So this is my first post bare with me as it’s a bit long but wanted to get as much detail in as I could and hope you enjoy…

I used to have this friend (we’ll call them Tom for the purposes of privacy), we hung out a lot and got close to the point we revealed we’d had sexual thoughts about each other. This lead to lots of messing around (kissing and sucking off etc.). Anyway, Tom began to have really strong feelings for one of his friends (who we’ll call Alex). Now Tom was worried that if he told Alex, Alex wouldn’t want to be friends anymore and would shun him. I reassured him that it was his choice but if that Alex was really his friend then it shouldn’t change anything (myself and Tom were still “in the closet” at this point).

Anyway, fast forward a week or 2, Tom finally decided he would just tell Alex and deal with the consequences as he couldn’t hide it any longer. Now I’d only met Alex once or twice and had never really had any kind of interaction as such. I happened to be sat in the same room chatting with another friend while Tom spoke with Alex discreetly on the other side of the room. Next thing I know Tom and Alex were stood next to me. I looked up at Alex with his boyish smile, athletic build, and soft looking blond curly hair. My other friend began talking to someone else so wasn’t listening at this point. Alex then says “hey, I hear you like guys”. I gave Tom a disapproving look as I hadn’t actually consented to being outed myself. I looked back at Alex and said “well technically I like boys and girls”, Alex smiled even wider and said “me too”. This took me by surprise and the rest of our conversation was a blur, the longer we spoke the more I began to understand why Tom liked Alex; he was attractive, charismatic, and his voice was almost hypnotic. Tom and Alex returned to the other side of the room to finish their conversation while I sat in silence, I couldn’t stop thinking about Alex. His voice, his eyes (the most beautiful tone of blue), his athletic physique…I could see why Tom liked him. I tried to distract myself but found myself often looking over at Alex. Soon after we all left and I managed to focus on something else.

A few days later I ran into Alex again and we started having just a general conversation about life and things, I wasn’t taking in much of what he said and found myself just staring…taking him all in…”what’s wrong with you?” I thought to myself. That’s when Alex brought me back to reality, “we should fuck sometime”. “…what?” I said in disbelief. He repeated himself. I was completely taken aback, no one had ever shown me this kind of interest, or ever been so forward. “I don’t know…Tom really likes you” I said. Hiding the fact I was also nervous that at this point I’d never gone further than sucking someone off and being sucked off. “So?” Alex asked. I wanted to be a loyal friend to Tom but every fibre of my being was crying out for Alex. “I’ll think about it” I told Alex hesitantly. We carried on talking about general things before parting ways.

From that moment on I thought of nothing but Alex. “Was he serious? Could I do that to Tom?”, I chose not to tell Tom to protect his feelings. I was smitten, I would masturbate at night thinking of Alex fucking my tight virgin hole, what the smell of him would be like, the taste of him. I couldn’t ignore these feelings any longer and decided I’d have to give in eventually but was still unsure.

A few days later I ran into Alex while he was chatting to a group of people, I stood next to him and joined the conversation. That’s when I made my first move, whenever no one was looking I’d grope his arse, it felt soft yet somehow firm at the same time. Alex showed no indication that I was doing anything so I carried on, I could hear his breathing become deeper. Suddenly more people appeared so I stopped and had to leave but Alex smiled at me before I left, and that smile just melted me.

A day or so later I saw Alex and Tom walking and talking together. I ran over to join them, just excited for any chance to talk to Alex. I was lost in conversation and didn’t realise that we had walked into a public restroom. Tom and Alex stopped walking, turned, and looked at me. That’s when it hit me, they’d come in here to mess around and I’d completely interrupted them, “oops, sorry” I said sheepishly turning to leave. “Fuck sake” I heard from Tom before he stormed off. Alex and I followed him out of the restroom, I’m not sure what happened next. Tom was already quite far gone, it was quiet around, Alex was in front of me walking towards Tom. Then as if we shared the same idea at the same time we stopped and turned back to the restroom.

As soon as we got back in there we kissed, a deep passionate kiss, my heart began racing and I melted into his soft lips. Not even trying to be more discreet and go into a cubicle, we did this out in the main sink area. He was the best kisser I’d ever met, male or female. We kissed for what felt like an eternity, then my hands got to work. I grabbed his perfect arse and squeezed as he did the same. His grip was firm. I then moved my hand to the front and grabbed his growing bulge, he already felt enormous in my hand, thick and long, I felt intimidated as I’m only a modest 6 inches and already hated it, wanting it to be bigger. He did the same to me and those worries soon left my head. I undid his trousers and rubbed his rock hard cock through his underwear. I could feel it pulsing as the blood flowed through his impressive package. I couldn’t take it any longer and pulled his cock out, wanting to see it with my own eyes. It was the most beautiful cock I’d ever seen, it was straight, rock hard, 8 inches of uncircumcised beauty, a nice thick vein down the side, with a neat amount of dark blonde pubic hair delicately sat on the base of his shaft.

I wasted no time, as I wasn’t sure how long we’d be alone for, I dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around his thick meat. The taste was indescribable, it was perfect (even now, years later, I remember the taste as if I was still in that moment). I took as much of it as I could in my mouth (which was no easy task). I moved my head back and forth while using my tongue to take in every taste and every sensation I could. I could hear his breathing quicken as we both tried to be quiet. I took it out of my mouth occasionally to lick him from his balls to the tip of his shaft before putting it back into my mouth. I never wanted it to end. I grabbed his perfect nude arse and pulled him in closer, with the slightly musky smell of his pubes filling my nostrils. He then told me to stand and we swapped places. He put my cock in his mouth and it took every fibre of my being not to moan out loud. His technique was unparalleled by anyone I’ve ever messed around with. I could feel the warmth of his mouth, his tongue rubbing against my shaft as he took me in fully without any trouble at all. I’m pretty sure my body shuddered as this carried on. I couldn’t take it much longer but I wanted his cock in my mouth again. So I told him to stop and went back to his cock and was just lost in pure lust.

We had to stop then as he had to catch his last bus home and couldn’t risk missing it, and we were concerned someone may come in and catch us. We composed ourselves, left the room, and went our separate ways. As we parted I was hit with a massive wave of guilt. I couldn’t hide this from Tom, he was my friend (which only made me feel more guilty). I spoke with Tom on my way home on the phone and told him everything, apologising as I went. He took it surprisingly well, and simply asked how far we’d gone. I think he was a little annoyed but at the same time knew the effect Alex had on people so didn’t blame me too much. I felt much better after this.

Needless to say this wasn’t my only interaction with Alex, and even now (years later) I still think about it.

** Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.
Was wondering why did Tom say for fuck sake and then storm out? Great read though by the way