TRUE STORY - Fucking the UFC Fighter

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s a reason this is so hot and that’s because it’s about two men actually connecting.
Yes exactly, its such a good read and love the fact that that such a sexy young stud can fancy and want a bear so badly !

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There’s a reason this is so hot and that’s because it’s about two men actually connecting.

Thank you for that genuine compliment. That feels really good to read and everything is entirely true. I'm still trying to figure out how much more to write and which details to go into -- I don't want to make it too boring.

Funny thing is since we live in separate cities still to this day, but we see each other a few times a year and I am headed to his house for the long Memorial Day weekend tomorrow. I'm going to tell him I wrote this story on here and let him read it I think. We're still very much close and he's not as wound tight about being gay and doesn't fight professionally anymore so really doesn't care too much. What I really want is for him to read it and tell me what I got right and what I totally remembered wrong since it's all a decade old memory at this point. He won't post since he's not a big fan of anything online socially, but I will definitely keep writing the story and post a follow up with his comments. :)

lover321

Cherished Member
Media
I had a similair thing happen to me once when a body builder turned factory boss begged me to fuck his ass.

He even dressed up in women clothes at times and said that the only time he ever felt like he could rest was when he had a dick in his ass. He hated the position that his job required him to fulfill.

I have the oppositie of this issue, in real life I am very passive, plagued by guilt, always serving others. During sex I become dominant, because it's the only time some horny guy looks at me and wants to please me and worships me as if I'd be gods gift to the earth. All other instances in my life I just feel worthless.

I would even go as far and claim that what trans women like Caitlyn Jenner were looking for in their transition was a break from that old school hypermasculine alpha persona which practically nobody can live up to all the time.

The degredation kink serves as a gateway to a supressed part of self whom isn't the dominant alpha everybody expects one to be, just as my domination kink helps me reconnect with my intrinsic masculine instinct which I supressed early in life out of fear.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part 10 - Dinner & Closing

Mark and I decided to walk down the block from the hotel and find the first place that looked interesting. Generic restaurant in a big city, nothing special. Our talks aren't all one way. We talked about the Jets and some current events, and he asked me questions about my interests and all that jazz. What I am writing below is the meat (pun intended) that's the reason everyone is on this forum here today. So. Now it's time to talk.

He's as calm and relaxed and looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. I'm sitting there like a nervous little schoolgirl on a first date. He has no problem breaking the ice:

Mark: "Bro, taking your dick was fucking hot."
Me: "I'm gonna tell you a secret. I've never felt a man as physically hard as you before, so holding on to your arms and chest while you were riding me made me shoot the hardest I have cum in my life."
Mark: "Good. I did my job then."
Me: "How come you didn't want to use any lube?"
Mark: "I like the pain. Like not even joking around man. I really like the pain. I don't even think I actually like getting fucked, it's just the pain that gets me off. I don't cum nearly as hard when I fuck my girl as I just did with you. This shit is so much better."

Me: "This will probably come out wrong, but are you, um... you know.... gay?"
Mark: "I think taking dick like a champ is pretty gay don't you think?
Me: "Well, that's the actual definition, so yea."
Mark: "I think so. I'm not attracted to many guys but I am to you. I love what we just did. If I could get someone to fuck me like that every day I would be in heaven. Legit I would be the happiest man in the world. You want to keep fucking, right?"
Me: *eyes wide open* and shaking my head up and down, almost speechless, "UH HUH!"
Mark: "Cool then. It's kind of hot sitting here knowing you just emptied your balls inside me."

Me: "So back to the gay thing. You made out with me when I started to cum both times."
Mark: "Yea, I just did whatever I was feeling at the moment. I went for it because... huh. I don't really know why. Maybe I thought doing that would get you off harder."
Me: "Oh, it worked. It fucking worked. Did you like it?"
Mark: "I think I did. You're a good-looking guy—a regular dude. I like big guys too. I've been with a couple of smaller guys before and felt like I would break them all. But, you know with you, I don't think that way. I feel like we can get really rough and it'll be okay. Plus, every other guy I've had a chance with all wanted me to fuck them. Every one. You're the first dude I met who wanted to fuck me.
Me: "Hold up there, let's not get too rough, I'm going to be the one who gets hurt in this little game we're playing."
Mike: "No, no, no. I mean I want *you* to get rough with *me*. I won't recriprocate."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Mike: "You know. Knock me around. Grab my neck and press it into the bed and choke me. Throw me up against the wall if you want. Just fucking abuse me and go all out. I really get off on the idea of being raped. All I want is to be is your cum dump and trust me, bro, I can take it as hard and as rough as you can give it. You're not going to actually be able to hurt me."

Me: "Oh, I don't have a single doubt about that."

My dick is now completely hard under the table. I'm rock solid listening to this man say these words. Here's this tough as fuck alpha male sitting across the table from me telling me to totally wreck him however I want.

Mark: "Hey, I got an idea. Want to come to see me fight sometime?
Me: "Wait, you mean like for real?"
Mark: "No for shits and giggles. Hell yes, for real."
Me: "Where?"
Mark: "MGM in Vegas" (Actual venue changed for story, but I assure it is just as big as MGM)
Me: "NO. FUCKING. WAY."
[For some odd reason, I said those words in a monotone response because he looked at me odd and thought I was literally saying no way]
Mark: "You dont?"
Me: "Of course I do. I mean yes. Wow. I don't even know what I would think watching you."
Mark: "You play your cards right bro and you can have your load in my ass right before the fight. We just got to be discreet about it."
Me: "This one is all you boss. You run the show, I'll be wherever you want."
Mark: "You'll have the best seats in the house. I gotta talk to my agent to hook it up but it should only take a couple days."
Mark: "Wanna get out of here and go back to the room for Round 3?"
Me: "I already paid when you went to the bathroom. Let's blow this taco stand."

At this point, I am not sure what is actually happening in my brain. There's part of me that thinks Ashton Kutcher will come around the corner with a camera crew, and this is just not real. On the other hand, part of me thinks something will go horribly wrong, and I won't ever see or talk to the guy again. He's going to ghost me. And the last part of me wants to marry this fucking dude like on the spot. Now. Right now. Because there's nobody better out there in the world, and it isn't even close.

We get back to the room. He turns around, takes off his shirt, looks at me with the most devilish grin you've ever seen and says "Remember what I said in the restaurant about getting rough with me?" He pauses for a second, holds his hands straight out on either side of his body, and in the deepest voice you can imagine barks at me "FUCKIN' BRING IT!!"

At that point, I am almost fairly certain I am the only homosexual in the entire world who has slammed a professional UFC fighter against a wall, and raped him --- and yes that is my big fucking trophy in life, and I own that memory forever and wear it as the badge of honor it is.

THE END

That's the end of the mostly sex part, for the erotic story forum here. Although we probably fucked at least two hundred or more times since then. If anyone is interested, I can keep writing about how our relationship progressed, seeing him actually fight, being his "wingman" for a whole summer and fall season, and even some of the not-so-great parts that come with being with a person with a highly complex backstory.

The good part is that the hard body tough guy turned into one of my most dedicated, reliable, and honorable friends to this day. We life in separate cities -- he in a relationship, and me single today -- but we see each other a few times a year and I am headed to his house for the long Memorial Day weekend tomorrow. We would both take a bullet for each other that's the friendship we've been fortunate enough to build over the years, and writing this last sentence has made me tear up.

Thanks for reading, guys.

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My man, I read the whole story in one breath, it was extremely captivating, both the hot, sexy parts, and, as someone above me already commented, the amazing bonding and human chemistry you clearly managed to build, despite your friend not being exactly the most talkative man out there. I think your friendship is amazing and I am super glad for you, finding a friend for life and an amazing and dedicated cum dump… uhm, I meant lover .

I would definitely appreciate some more information about the formation of your friendship - you mentioned him influencing your life in great ways and vice versa - I believe this took place over the years… Also, is he “out” now, living in a gay or straight relationship?

Thank you so much for sharing everything, it was a pleasure to read it, you are a naturally gifted story teller, bro…

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only thing I was concerned about was - are you 100% sure your friend will be OK with you sharing your common history? I’m not even going to pretend I have any idea how close-knit or open the UFC world/brotherhood is, and while I doubt anyone even remotely homophobic would end up reading this forum, I would probably still check with my buddy before sharing even more of your lives and bro-escapades and pillow talks :)
Just my two cents… And greetings from Czech Republic

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes exactly, its such a good read and love the fact that that such a sexy young stud can fancy and want a bear so badly !

I had always had moderate to low self confidence. It wasn't in the complete gutter, but it wasn't exactly the best either. One of the things Mark gave me -- or showed me -- is that everyone has a type, for many different reasons, and the way you value your own self-worth is one of the most sexy things on the planet to another person. The ironic part is he liked (and loves) me because I make him feel like he can be himself no matter what. With me, he could escape the world he built for himself which isn't too compatible with the world he wants to be a part of. And on the flip side, I like (and love) him because he makes me feel protected in life. When something goes sideways and I feel vulnerable, just hearing his voice on the phone makes me feel like I have a fucking army behind me to support me.

[On paper we should actually be together -- but that just wasn't in the cards, and that's okay]

There was another thread I replied to the other day in another forum where a "fat" guy had found a hot trainer who liked him, but he soon learned it was only as part of a fetish and the trainer was degrading the "fat" guy.

As long as the feelings are truly mutual and built on a foundation of respect and genuine attraction, anyone can get anyone they want. Mark was not only the hottest sex I had in my life, he is also responsible for letting me have more of the hottest sex ever too. Because he single handedly helped me build up my own self-confidence to the level where I can walk up to anyone in life and genuinely flirt with them, knowing that person would be lucky to go on a date with me or be my boyfriend or whatever.

Mark probably couldn't get a single question on an entire game of Jeopardy! correct (that's a lie, but I am trying to make a point), however the life lessons I learned from him are priceless and shit you can't read in a book. I only wish more people had those qualities and we could share them more easily.

There's a ton of Marks out there. Find one and never settle.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the oppositie of this issue, in real life I am very passive, plagued by guilt, always serving others. During sex I become dominant, because it's the only time some horny guy looks at me and wants to please me and worships me as if I'd be gods gift to the earth. All other instances in my life I just feel worthless.

I would even go as far and claim that what trans women like Caitlyn Jenner were looking for in their transition was a break from that old school hypermasculine alpha persona which practically nobody can live up to all the time.

The degredation kink serves as a gateway to a supressed part of self whom isn't the dominant alpha everybody expects one to be, just as my domination kink helps me reconnect with my intrinsic masculine instinct which I supressed early in life out of fear.

I think that's a lot more common than many of us realize, and it's partially why a lot of various "communities" exist. You pretty much hit the nail on the head -- or at least in my opinion, I agree with you.

I personally have an insane need to feel protected. There have been three serious or major multi-year relationships in my life -- this guy Mark, the fighter, a state police officer/cop, and a Dad (of 4 kids). I seek out guys who make me feel "safe". It's taken years of therapy to work through that and you know what, we all are who we are.

I just hope you have a really fun time dominating guys in bed man. That's hot. :)

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My man, I read the whole story in one breath, it was extremely captivating, both the hot, sexy parts, and, as someone above me already commented, the amazing bonding and human chemistry you clearly managed to build, despite your friend not being exactly the most talkative man out there. I think your friendship is amazing and I am super glad for you, finding a friend for life and an amazing and dedicated cum dump… uhm, I meant lover .

I would definitely appreciate some more information about the formation of your friendship - you mentioned him influencing your life in great ways and vice versa - I believe this took place over the years… Also, is he “out” now, living in a gay or straight relationship?

Thank you so much for sharing everything, it was a pleasure to read it, you are a naturally gifted story teller, bro…

Thank you for reading. I was therapeutic to type and I did get emotional a little there at the end.

Sadly he's not my cum dump anymore. [God, even thinking about it still gets me hard]. When I see him this weekend, we won't be having sex. He has settled down in a committed relationship with a woman. I get along great with his wife, and his wife knows our past too -- she knows this story and our history -- and she accepts her husband's bi-sexuality (which is where all the dust settled many years later). He's probably one of the most genuinely 100% bisexual people I ever met.

He is allowed to go take care of his needs with her permission on a regular occasion, and he is on PrEP for it, and that works for them and their relationship. He is a freaking phenomenal father and family man now, with three kids and a wonderful life. Hell, I am going to their house this coming weekend and his wife knows our history and loves me. Think about that.

He and I don't hook up anymore -- first because there was so much attraction there it was dangerous and a threat to their new relationship. Now today, because we have a mutual respect of each other and we've grown and are happy where we are in life today. We don't want [need] each other for sex anymore (although we still joke about it as a distant memory in our scrapbook of life). We will both be next to each other on our death bed one day, and that's 1000x more valuable than blowing another load in his ass this weekend. All I ask right now to everyone reading this is for nobody to cast judgement on how this all turned out. We all are living our own paths in life, and both Mark and I are content in our own.

The only thing I was concerned about was - are you 100% sure your friend will be OK with you sharing your common history? I’m not even going to pretend I have any idea how close-knit or open the UFC world/brotherhood is, and while I doubt anyone even remotely homophobic would end up reading this forum, I would probably still check with my buddy before sharing even more of your lives and bro-escapades and pillow talks :)
Just my two cents… And greetings from Czech Republic

He is, yes. I've told him about this post and he read it all yesterday. I changed all the names, the cities, the places, and almost everything. I don't live in DC. The hotel wasn't 17 floors. Hell, the year wasn't even 2011 -- so you can't even go look up the fight cards for that year and try to narrow it all down. I was surgical in the way I told the story while keeping the story together too. :)

The one truly identifying fact that is totally true is the hotel fire alarm going off -- interrupting our time together, and the walk back up the stairs. That actually happened.

Last edited:

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for such a committed and detailed answer. That’s all the backstory/update I needed, it definitely scratched that curiosity itch I was feeling after finishing the story! :)
I, for one, really love the fact that you have something and someONE like that in your life, love that for you, buddy! And the fact that his wife is familiar with your history and you are a welcome and treasured guest in their home tells me everything I need to know about your status as soulmates and your beautiful friendship for life :).
Imagine if you had been freaked out by that seemingly random and possibly sketchy-sounding proposal from this unknown and really intense/intimidating dude back then (in the not-really-2011), and refused to drive up to meet him… Your whole lives would have been poorer for it.
I guess sometimes it just does work out and then it’s a gorgeous and possibly life-altering thing. I wish I had more courage to say YES to some other oppurtunities in my life that had come over the years and that still apprear from time to time. Your story, while it may be almost ubelievably-sounding for some, is a great example of stepping out of one’s comfort zone and discovering something they would have never expexted in their wildest dreams. And I loved every single bit of reading about it.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Couple answers to a few dozen follow up questions on this story from private messages over the past few days:

1. Mark doesn't fight professionally anymore, he's retired at the young age of like 35-40. He owns his own MMA gym in the state where he lives (two of them actually) and actively solicits LGBTQ youth in a safe and free environment. He's poured a ton of his own money into free programs for disadvantaged kids from all backgrounds.

2. Yes, he's truly bisexual. I don't even fully understand the whole 50/50 thing, and always believe people lean one way or another but my beliefs don't mean they're facts. I don't fully understand transgender or transexual people or their inner feelings, but that doesn't mean I can't fully respect them just like every other human on the planet.

3. Mark wanted to go into Gym Bar and say hello to me that first night, but he was deathly afraid of what people would think about him -- even thought nobody knew him. He was unable to overcome his own fear of potentially being "different" and that fear paralyzed him for years.

4. He "arrived" in "Philly" four hours early in this story to train at a local gym. But in reality, he sat in his car for four hours to get up the courage to actually walk up to the hotel room to meet me. His tank top was absolutely soaking with sweat, but it wasn't from working out. It was from going out on a run around a dozen city blocks for over an hour to try and overcome his being scared and being nervous. I only learned about that a year later.

5. In the story he only had a few Makers and cokes but in reality he had about ten. He was so nervous talking to me he kept downing them like water and got fairly shitfaced. The sex after wasn't that night, it was the next day because he passed out that night the moment he hit the mattress.

6.... which is why he wanted to take the stairs, to try and at least sober up a little. He felt guilty making me hike up all those flights. LOL.

7. In the decade or more we have known each other, he still never learned to suck dick. He's just really, really bad at it and just doesn't like doing it. :(

8. After we had sex and he turned on the "Jets" game and I kissed his neck, he said that was one of the most peaceful moments of his life other than watching his kids being born.

9. He still has the notepad from the hotel with the "count" of the number of times we had sex. He's obsessed with stats/numbers. One of my goals is to snap a picture of it when I see him and maybe get a pic here so you all can see the tick marks. At the very least, at the moment, even *I* don't have a picture of it but I know he still has it.

10. I got over-zealous during sex the last time before the end of the story and did end up hurting him by accident. Hey, he asked for it. I don't feel guilty at all and we laugh about that to this day.

11. He lost the fight I went to see at "MGM" and blames me for being a distraction by being there. He doesn't truly "blame" me, but does admit I was a distraction and he couldn't truly focus as well as he needed. It was the one and only fight of his I saw in person -- the rest I watched on TV.

Last edited:

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amazing story I really enjoyed it , I love the fact you and him turned into suck great friends . And he’s def not from Staten Island cause I know all the SI fighters and none fit this description
lol

Ha! Thank you for the good words and I am glad you enjoyed the story.

You're right about SI, but he is absolutely from the New York City metro area. That is the truth. That thick accent makes me melt to my knees even today. Hearing a guy like that say "FUCK ME" --- in any of those accents (SI, Brooklyn, Bronx, Northern Jersey) makes your knees buckle. If you're gay, and you're from there, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. :)

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg, this is an amazing story and I'm so glad you two have founded a great friendship from a seemingly bizarre hookup. I love how both of you have helped each other become better person from this encounter.

whatare3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was an absolutely great story.

Sometimes when I see a fit guy who knows his way around the gym, I feel a bit inadequate. Like, why would he be attracted to me, someone who’s kinda thick and bearish. This gives me hope that I still might be that guy’s type.

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Ha! Thank you for the good words and I am glad you enjoyed the story.

You're right about SI, but he is absolutely from the New York City metro area. That is the truth. That thick accent makes me melt to my knees even today. Hearing a guy like that say "FUCK ME" --- in any of those accents (SI, Brooklyn, Bronx, Northern Jersey) makes your knees buckle. If you're gay, and you're from there, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. :)
You just described me lol

jaymes_eboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Part 3 - Sean Texts Me About Mark

I wake up the next morning at my buddy's house in Jersey City, and grab my phone. Three or four standard text messages like we all get. One of them is from Sean:

Sean: You get home okay?
Me: Yea. We were out 'till 3. Fun time but my head hurts.
Sean: My friend Mark asked about you when we were eating.
Me: You mean the blockhead? [That's what I called him because he was hot and straight and didn't talk much]
Sean: Yea. He wanted to know where you were from, what you were doing here in the city? Like how I knew you?
Me: Why?
Sean: I don't know.
Me: There's no way he's gay right?
Sean: He never said anything to me. We know each other from a function at the firehouse he was at last week. I just met the guy too. I don't really know him.
Me: So why the fuck is he asking about me then?
Sean: I don't know. He just had a lot of questions about you.
Me: What did you do after you guys finished dinner last night?
Sean: I went home. He said he was going home and walked up the block to grab a cab.
Me: Um. He didn't go right home. He showed up outside Gym Bar. I saw him on the sidewalk.
Sean: You sure it was him?
Me: You do not fucking forget a guy like that. It was definitely him.
Sean: I can give you his phone number if you want. Good luck with that.
Me: What am I going to do with that? "Hi I'm Dave [that's me in this story] the dude you met the other night. Wanna fuck?" and what get my ass beat? No thanks."
Sean: You want it or not?
Me: Yes.

Sean gives me his phone number. It starts with 718, sure enough, Brooklyn, Queens, or Staten Island. I knew it. I put it in my phone under "Mark Tough Guy" and then proceeded to get out of bed, shower, and go about my day.

About six hours later, I get a text message from none other than Mark Tough Guy. Now I hadn't texted him yet and probably wasn't going to at all. But there was the notification staring at me on my phone screen. Remember this was 2011, so it was what the iPhone 3G at this point? LOL. "1 new message," then a second, "2 new messages".

My heart was racing. I stared at my phone for a solid minute and tapped the notification.

Mark: "Hey, bro. We met yesterday for a sec. Hope you don't mind, but I asked Sean for your number.
Mark: "What's up? You remember me?"
Me: "I always remember a nice handshake, you almost crushed my hand. Not much. Stayed out too late and drank a little too much. Just recovering slowly today."
Mark: "Sorry about that. Hope it doesn't hurt this morning. Listen bro so I'm always direct. Can I ask you a personal question?"
Me: "Uh, sure."
Mark: "Sean says you're gay. You didn't seem gay. Are you?"

[Now, hold the fuck up here. Let's step back and think of the two dozen paths this conversation could go down. I was speechless and had no idea what to say. My heart was racing like 120 bpm, my hands were shaking, and I took forever to muster the courage to respond]

Me: "Sean should mind his own business, LOL. But yea, I am. Why do you ask?"
Mark: "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. That's totally cool. I don't know many gay guys and you seem kind of cool. Can we meet up and have a few beers and maybe talk?"

[Again, part of me is thinking I am getting into some serious trouble here. There is something about him that's just a little off. I'm usually an excellent read on people, and I couldn't put my finger on it. Sure, I have met a lot of very masculine gay guys in my life from all walks of life too, so I more than anyone know never to judge immediately. But in my head there is no planet on which this guy is gay. It's just not possible.]

Me: "Ummmm, yea, ok. We could do that. You're not going to stuff me in a truck or anything, right? LOL HAHAHAHA *emoji* *emoji*."
Mark: "Nah, bro. You're safe with me. I just want to hang out."
Me: "Sure. I don't live in New York though. I'm from DC, so just up here until tomorrow. You thinking tonight or another time?"
Mark: "I can't do tonight, I have an event to go to. But how about this, want to meet in Philly next weekend?"
Me: "For the day?"
Mark: "Well, we could get a hotel and make it a weekend if you can do that. I kind of don't want to hang out in NYC, I know too many people and like to keep a low profile."
Me: "Yea, I can do that. I got to be honest with you, I don't usually get approached this forward and when it does happen, it's usually not from a guy like you."
Mark: "What do you mean a guy like me?"
Me: "Scratch that. I don't know what I meant. Sorry."
Mark: I'm cool. I promise. Let's just hang out and grab a bunch of drinks, dinner, and talk."
Me: "Alright man. Next weekend it is. Can I get your last name for my contact list?"
[I also wanted to try to look him up on Facebook]
Mark: "Mind if I pass on that one? I'm not hiding from you but I kind of need to tell you in person. It's more of a story there, hope you don't mind. I promise I'm not a nutjob."
Me: "Okay, that's fair. At least send me a cool pic of you for my contact list."
Mark: "Ok. Here. Talk later bro. Nice to meet ya."
Mark: "Oh yea, I'll book the hotel. There's a certain gym I want to be near that's convenient for me, so I'll take care of all that. You just bring you.,"
Me: "Alright fine you can be the top. LOL *emoji*"
Mark: "Oh, I'm definitely not a top."
Me: "So uh you know all about that?"
Mark: "Let's just say I have done my homework. Talk later bro. Nice to meet you Dave."

I would like nothing more than to post that picture he sent me. It's a picture that still makes my heart race almost 11 years later. But he and I are still friends, and we have a level of respect between us that is unbreakable, and I simply can't share. Sorry guys. I may be able to go through and find a headless one at some point and blur out some tattoos. I'll try to do that in the next few posts.

Up Next: Part 4 - Philadelphia With Mark
Can you find a pic of a similar physique and facial featured person to share to get our vicarious boners?

Reactions: TropPanda69