Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I feel like Mark is holding back. If he has went all out then you two would def ended up married. I know you can't. But if you ask, he'll prob enjoy being with you than this gf/wife of his at the moment. Bump

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel like Mark is holding back. If he has went all out then you two would def ended up married. I know you can't. But if you ask, he'll prob enjoy being with you than this gf/wife of his at the moment. Bump

I spent a couple years questioning that too myself -- and thing you just said -- and we've had some open and honest conversations about it. What he's taught me is that there are truly some bisexual people in this world. I really never, ever wants kids and don't want to raise a family. He is like the best dad ever and I saw it with my own eyes over this past weekend when I got to hang out with him and his wife and his family and all their friends. Shit, if there is one take-away feeling, it is almost that I may have daddy issues myself because I was jealous of what he has been able to build.

We still joked about fucking. And he's had and taken his opportunities on the side with others that his wife knows about that I describe above. But I think the reason that *WE* don't actually fuck anymore is because we both know it could be kind of dangerous because there are feelings there, even despite the friendship we've built.

What we have today is worth so much more than a few loads. Or 100 loads. Or 1,000 loads. Okay, well if I could fuck him forever that might be worth it. LOL. But I digress.

But back towards the beginning of this thread all I asked for was no judgement. We're both happy how life worked out for each of us and that's all that matters. He had made me a better man in life. The story is here just to reminisce (for me) and entertain (for everyone else).

Peace.

Sweatingeyes

Sexy Member
Media
Seabrook Beach (New Hampshire, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What we have today is worth so much more than a few loads. Or 100 loads. Or 1,000 loads. Okay, well if I could fuck him forever that might be worth it. LOL. But I digress.
Understand this all too well. My best friend made a move I never thought would be a reality. Granted sexually that was the furthest from my mind, yet it happened. I was so taken away it was all about him.

After it was important to me that we never lost our friendship, which a few weeks later I said something in regards to it.

We are one a landing a an amazing friendship is to the left, and something more may be to the right. However not going to loose a dear friendship.

Five years later, limited contact.

You guys are very lucky to see the value each bring.

aubrey_grahamcracker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2 - Mark Stalks Me

Quick Background:

I'm a pretty average dude. Back at the time of this story, in 2011, I had just turned 36 years old, about 6 feet tall, and about 260-265 pounds. By all definitions, I am a bear and reasonably chunky. 8 out of 10 gay guys would call me fat or gross. Whatever. Average looking for sure, and some say a bit handsome based on textbook looks. I'm comfortable in my own skin that's all that matters. My hair was going a little grey, and the whole daddy look that people like these days was starting to come out. I'm naturally masculine, which is just a product of how I was raised. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would place myself at a solid 7. I know my place in life in the looks category, and I am reasonably comfortable with that and generally play within my league and my station in life.

Back to the story:

----------

If you know anything about Gym Bar, there is a front patio wide open to the street with an extensive view of 8th Ave. It gets crowded.

About three hours had passed since I saw Sean and Mark on the sidewalk before we parted ways. So my friends and I were in the bar, and I decided to walk out on the patio to get some fresh air since the bar was packed and way too sweaty/hot.

I take three steps out on the patio and look out onto 8th Ave and there's Mark. He is just standing there on the corner of the street. By himself. In that perfectly white sleeveless tank with that ripped muscle body of his just like on display. He's standing there on his phone. I couldn't help but stare at him and wonder what he was doing. Why is he here three hours later? Does he even know where he is? Where did Sean go? What? This is a weird coincidence he's just standing outside Gym Bar. WTF is going on here?

He looks up from his phone, directly onto the patio where I am standing and locks eyes with me. That moment, in my head, thinking back a decade later, seemed like it lasted for hours. But it was probably only like five seconds. He didn't smile. He didn't nod. He just stared at me. It was almost a little creepy. Remember this is a rough-looking guy who's totally straight, right? There was even a brief moment where I thought I might get kidnapped after I left the bar and driven to some landfill in New Jersey. No joke. As hot as Mark was, it was also a little creepy.

The absolute furthest thing in my head was that he was there for me. He's straight. Even if he is remotely gay, I am a chunky 36-year-old, and there is no world where I am even close to his type.

He looks away for a moment and then looks back at me and locks in a stare again. What the hell is going on here? I remember thinking he was so incredibly hot that something must be wrong. I just wanted to walk back inside. So I walked off the patio and went back to my friends and spent the next few hours getting shitfaced or whatever, then we all grabbed pizza at like 3 AM, and went home.

Mark was nowhere to be found.

----------

Up Next: Part 3 - Sean Texts Me About Mark
He kept looking at you. That is one of the OLDEST cruising codes. He was trying to see what you were up to and if you were down.

aubrey_grahamcracker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He kept looking at you. That is one of the OLDEST cruising codes. He was trying to see what you were up to and if you were down.
That being said, this was a good story. You definitely were not his first time, but it seems like you were one of his most comfortable and safest experiences. It was a hot story. Thank you for sharing.

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Amazing story I really enjoyed it , I love the fact you and him turned into suck great friends . And he’s def not from Staten Island cause I know all the SI fighters and none fit this description
lol
What are you talking about?
I'm from Staten island practicing MMA and many guys fit that description.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I just didn't have the heart to tell him he doesn't know ALL of them. :)

In this particular case he was originally from Staten Island, lived in another part of the city when we were fucking, and now lives outside of New York. All I know is his accent still makes my dick hard to this day.

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Not from those years and not fighting on a major card , I know all the names of the Staten Island fighters who fought on major cards during that time and not 1 fits the description. I’m not saying the OP is lying I’m just saying the OP is being discreet to not out anyone.

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just didn't have the heart to tell him he doesn't know ALL of them. :)

In this particular case he was originally from Staten Island, lived in another part of the city when we were fucking, and now lives outside of New York. All I know is his accent still makes my dick hard to this day.
Staten Island is very small we all know one another .

Reactions: Siguy9

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not from those years and not fighting on a major card , I know all the names of the Staten Island fighters who fought on major cards during that time and not 1 fits the description. I’m not saying the OP is lying I’m just saying the OP is being discreet to not out anyone.

Staten Island is very small we all know one another .

Not a single doubt in the world. To be straight up with you, to me, all the boroughs are the same from the outside as someone not from NYC. And yea, it's hard trying to tell a story and get the point across with a general theme but not give away too many details. Obviously the tiger tattoo wasn't real, and there's a little time shift in there too :)

But I hear you and respect the reply.

Ive never gotten the appeal of those stereotypic straight/tough guy accents

Hey, we all got our thing(s) in life. No judgement at all -- some like certain hair, or height, or builds, or ethnicities, or genders. That's cool in my book. But for me personally, you can take that accent and put it on an average looking guy and he suddenly becomes crazy hot. It's just one of my triggers.

The best I can hope for is that we all find those people with those triggers that we all love.

Awww, *group hug* lol

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a single doubt in the world. To be straight up with you, to me, all the boroughs are the same from the outside as someone not from NYC. And yea, it's hard trying to tell a story and get the point across with a general theme but not give away too many details. Obviously the tiger tattoo wasn't real, and there's a little time shift in there too :)

But I hear you and respect the reply.

Hey, we all got our thing(s) in life. No judgement at all -- some like certain hair, or height, or builds, or ethnicities, or genders. That's cool in my book. But for me personally, you can take that accent and put it on an average looking guy and he suddenly becomes crazy hot. It's just one of my triggers.

The best I can hope for is that we all find those people with those triggers that we all love.

Awww, *group hug* lol
I think I know who something you said threw me off but I think I see what you did but either way I love the story and no need to discuss it any further .

Reactions: ThroatCummer

Gilles Steele

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I got that much, I just wanted to say I didnt get the appeal.

CeltTim

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of all the hot photos and cool gossip I've seen on these forums, this story is my new favorite. Thanks for sharing. You have a natural clarity with your writing. Your descriptions were perfect -- I could picture the whole thing in my head. Bravo!

Reactions: ThroatCummer

bubb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 5: Mark levels with me and shows all his cards.

I heard him in the bathroom for like twenty minutes. It seemed like forever. I laid back on the bed and watched TV, trying to figure out what we were doing next.

Finally, the door opens, and Mark walks out with just a towel around his waist. It was the first time I had seen him shirtless. I want to say I can tell you what happened in the next few minutes, but I pretty much blacked out and can't remember.

I remember seeing a concrete block of a man standing there, smiling at me. He didn't have a six-pack but didn't have a belly. He was just the most solid man I had ever seen before. He walked over to the side of the bed, sat down, and looked at me. He put his right hand on my belly and said, "What are you thinking?"

This most intimidating hot guy I have ever seen also has a calm, relaxed, and comfortable presence. The thought that I was going to get stuffed in a trunk or get my ass kicked was long gone, and he made me feel so much at ease at this moment.

"So? What are you thinking?" He asked again since I hadn't answered. Having been left speechless by this first question.

At this point, I wasn't even looking at his face. Instead, I looked down at his hand on my belly, his tattooed arm, and his overall build. I had never been in the presence of someone so hot as this in my life.

I reached up and put my right hand on his chest and -- until this day have no idea how or why I was so direct -- and said: "You're the hottest man I have ever seen."

He pulled his hand off my belly and was a little taken aback. "Nah, bro, I'm just me and nothing special." and proceeded to stand up and put on some underwear and a t-shirt.

Me: "Hey, I didn't mean to be too forward man. That was just the first thing off the top of my head. Sorry if I...."

He interrupted me. "Nah. It's just nobody has ever said that to me before. So it feels a little weird. Not even because you're a dude so don't think that, but because nobody ever gave me a compliment like that in my life."

[This is where the story gets completely unbelievable, like totally off the rails, but it's 100% true, believe it or not]

Before I could respond Mark says: "I want you to take that bear cock of yours and fuck me. No lube. Just get up, throw me down on the bed, and cum inside me. Don't go slow or be gentle. Just use my ass to get off."

I replied, "Um. I'm not sure you know how this works. Have you been fucked before? I can't just throw it in with no lube, and you have never done it before. It'll hurt a lot."

Mark: "That's the point bro. I get off on the pain. Fucking rape me. Don't be a pussy. Do it."

Me: Reaching for an excuse to delay or distract him, I utter: "I need a condom at least."

At this point I am laying on my back on the bed and he's still sitting on the side of the bed in a towel.

He gets up, drops the towel, and takes off my shorts. He jumps on top of me and extends both his arms to grab the headboard, and starts bouncing up and down on my rock-hard dick, which isn't inside him, he's just rubbing his ass against me grinding.

I look up at him, a concrete cinderblock of a man moving up and down on my dick, and reach up and put both my hands on each side of him, grabbing his lats.

20 seconds pass. Maybe 30, but probably less. "Dude, I'm going to fucking blow." and proceed to shoot the hardest load I have ever shot in my life. I wasn't even inside his ass. He was rubbing and grinding against my cock. This guy made me blow my load just by doing that. First time ever that happened, :)

As soon as I come down from my shot, I'm like "Woah, sorry man. That was way too hot, and holding onto you felt so good."

He rolls off to the side of me and puts one of his arms around me. "That was totally hot bro. Next time I am getting you inside me. We aren't done."

Then the hotel fire alarm goes off. If "Mark" ever sees this story on here, even with all the names and cities replaced, this will be where he knows it's him he's reading about. :)

Yep. Entire hotel fire alarm goes off. We're on the 17th floor and have to walk down to the street. We both get dressed and don't say a word about what just happened.

Up Next: Part 6 - Fire Alarm & Dinner
Okay this is where I had to take a break, I’m all weirded out is as if you’re writing about my dreams minus the fire alarm

Reactions: Tr13j