True story - Getting closer with my best friend/roommate

aagerda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy (and quite erotic) ending! English is not my mother language, so sorry for any mistakes.
I wrote a bit of background for this story, as I find it important, but if you just want to skip to the raunchy part, I have marked it with X's.

I will call my best friend V. V is 101% straight. V and I have been friends since the beginning of high school, we have always sat together, went everywhere together, etc., by the end of high school, some of our classmates thought V was gay, or that I had a crush on him. He didn't care about what people thought, which was great. Our friendship was very unusual right from the beginning. About a week after we started talking, I offered to do his homework. He declined at first, thinking of it as a joke, but when I offered again, he said okay. It didn't take long, and I was doing all of his homework, assignments, presentations, essays, you name it. I was basically completing high school for two people. I never really asked anything in exchange and always assured him he didn't need to feel bad for it. Besides doing his homework, I bought him gifts from time to time, bought or prepared him lunch very often and just generally took care of him. He never complained, he actually liked it a lot, as he has never gotten attention like this before. I did most of this because of 3 reasons:

- he is attractive as hell, like he is exactly my type, I salivate just thinking about him
- it's my personality to be helpful to attractive men, I often belittle myself and make myself look dumb in the presence of hot men, it just does something to me
- I really liked his personality as well, always in a platonic way, I really did consider him to be my best friend, he was very innocent and never had any ill intentions

I am gay, like, as gay as can be, I have a huge list of fetishes, I am a phagoat if you will. I wasn't out until the end of high school, but most people assumed I was gay, and whenever someone asked me, I'd just say I'm not straight but prefer not to box myself. When me and V started being friends, he was very homophobic, which caused a lot of arguments. Another thing that caused a lot of arguments was the way he behaved towards me. He really neglected me, especially when he got a girlfriend. He'd always want to be with either her, or his buddies. I have talked to him about this many times, and his response ranged from defensiveness through anger, denial, all the way to making himself the victim. During high school, we spent over 70% of the time either arguing or just not talking to each other, because I was (and am) very petty, and he never really cared for me. It sounds funny now, you probably think this is crazy, how could we consider each other best friends if we argued so much. It is very difficult to explain the dynamics of our relationship, but it just worked somehow.

As a result of our (non)friendship and several other factors, high school was a very painful period for me. I was overworked and spent most of my time trying to make him happy, while he was neglecting me (but always assuring me he would change, and telling me to have faith in him), and as a result of that, I got distant from my other friends. All in all, it was a challenging time, filled with toxicity (both from me and him), and I was looking forward to its end. I could go on and on about all the nuances, about all he did what hurt me, but I think it would be boring, and I think you can get an idea of what our relationship was like.

I have to mention that I always felt safe with V. Despite the early homophobia, he's grown a lot, and I could be my true self in front of him without him judging me. I had a very homosexual humour even though I wasn't officially out yet, and he always went with it. Whenever someone accused him of being gay, or told him I have a crush on him, he didn't care at all. That is a thing I really value about him.

Fast forward to the end of high school, it was the summer before college, I had my very public (facebook) coming out met with tremendous support, and me and V haven't spoken for some time (as a result of all of our problems in the past, but primarily because of COVID-19 and online school, we didn't stay in contact because sitting next to each other for 4 years is what kept our relationship alive). V suddenly texted me, asking me to hang out with him and to meet his (relatively) new girlfriend (which he had been afraid to introduce to me during high school, because he had felt it would hurt me seeing someone enjoy his attention after he had been neglecting me despite everything I did for him). He also said he wanted to talk about some things. I agreed, because what's the worst that could happen right?

We met up and just hung out for a couple of hours with his girlfriend. It was nice. Then we sat down, and he began talking. He apologized for enerything he had and hadn't done, for his toxicity, for his unthankfulness and that he took me as granted, etc. He did all of this in front of his girlfriend mind you, which to me was even more meaningful, you know, him being able to humble himself and not just apologizing in secret. I also apologized to him, since I was very toxic as well, in many ways much more than him. He then asked me, if I'd be his roommate in college. I agreed, because I'd much rather be with him than a stranger, and it seemed like we got over all the bad stuff (and I still found him attractive, so that was a big plus). I promised him I am over all the stuff from high school and we're beginning with a clean slate.

And so we did. The first few months were perfect. We were cooking for ourselves, playing games, spending most of our free time together. He started doing his own assignments, or at least most of them, sometimes asking for my help, which really surprised me. He really changed, it must be difficult for a person to go from doing absolutely nothing to doing college work almost all alone, often not asking for any help. I still did the dishes and other chores most of the time, but I didn't really mind. I am sort of a pedant, so whenever he would offer to do the dishes or something, I'd tell him to stop in the middle because he wasn't doing it the way I needed it to be done.

Then came finals. He asked me to help with his year-end assignments, essays and such, since he had no idea how to do them (neither did I, but I am much more confident and skilled in general academic writing), so I helped, again telling him not to feel bad about it. It made me happy, that he needed me again. But there was a lot of work. Just the first year, I did at least 10 papers for him, and it drained me, with my own papers and finals on top of that. He was very aware of this and was always apologizing and trying to help by finding sources etc., but it was very difficult.

From time to time, I started asking him for small "favours", which were very weird but not that unusual from me, as we had already built up a very specific humour, and I was fully homosexual in front of him. The favours I'd ask him for were usually stuff like "put this marshmallow in your underwear for a couple of minutes before I eat it" or I'd just ask him for his socks, or to give him a massage, stuff like that. Half of the time we would just laugh it off, half of the time he'd say no, "because it makes me uncomfortable". I'd always respect that and slowly stopped asking, since I saw no point in it. It made me very frustrated, I was taking care of him, cooking for him, doing his schoolwork again, and he couldn't do this for me. I know expecting him to do something like that if he's uncomfortable with it is very toxic, and I hated myself for it, but I just couldn't control my attraction and I felt unappreciated for what I'm doing. I slowly started liking him less and less, to a point where I couldn't even stand to look at him. It went on like this for months, and he never said a word about it, he just ignored it. I was aware, that there was no good solution to my situation. I couldn't force him into anything, but I also felt wronged, and started remembering stuff from the past which made me feel even worse, so I knew the only solution was to stop being friends. I spent many nights hoping he would notice the sudden distance between us and ask me what's wrong, and then tell me it will all be fine and he will gladly do those things for me, but it never happened.

Then one time, I caught him lying to me and confronted him with it. He then apologized and explained that he was afraid he would hurt me, and we had a long chat, and after a long time, I felt connected with him again. I decided it was the right time to tell him how I felt. I began by saying none of this was his fault (and it wasn't, I convinced him I was doing everything out of straight altruism, but I was lying to myself, and I just couldn't bear it), and by saying there was no other way out of this but ending our friendship. My goal wasn't to coerce him into doing stuff he didn't want to do, and I openly said that to him.

I told him how I felt, unappreciated and distant, and that this couldn't continue. It was a very weird conversation, because I had absolutely no solution. I knew I didn't want to be roommates with anyone else, I hate strangers and so does he. But I knew I couldn't go on like this. I told him that I could continue helping him, because he really needs it, and we could continue being roommates, but that I needed him to understand my emotions and my position, and understand that I just cannot pretend to be friends anymore. I know friendships aren't meant to be based on transactions, but our friendship was based on my help for him from the very start and it was just a really unique situation that you would have to witness to understand. I told him I'm really sorry, but that I cannot do nothing about it. He started crying, and when I finished my speech, there was a painful minute of silence. After that, he started speaking.

He said he noticed I was different, but didn't know it was because of him. He apologized profoundly and validated all of my emotions and my situation. And then he said something which felt completely unreal.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He said he's sorry for this situation to have gone so far, because he didn't actually mind the favours. He said he wouldn't be uncomfortable at all doing them/letting me do them, and that he even found it fun, but he was always afraid I was either kidding, or that I would fall in love with him and he would end up hurting me, as he's completely straight. I couldn't believe his words. He continued, saying he hopes our friendship can be restored, and assuring me he is absolutely okay with everything, since I never suggested anything too intrusive and it was all always quite innocent.

And our new journey began that evening. When he was wathing hockey on his laptop, he put his feet up next to me on my chair. I asked if I could massage them, and he hesitantly said yes. He was always very sensitive with his feet, so I asked why. He explained it was only because of their smell, he was always afraid of other people smelling them, so I assured him I did not mind the smell at all, quite the opposite actually, and that he could relax. I massaged his feet for an hour, and gave them small kisses, which made him cringe and laugh. Later that evening, when we were wathing a series, he took his socks off, and put his feet in my lap. He said I couldn't touch them yet, only once I had given him a pedicure (which I promised him earlier, so he wouldn't feel as bad about his feet). The next couple of months were amazing, they had many downs as we are still figurig this situation out and sometimes we don't communicate effectively, but all in all it was fucking awesome. I massaged his feet several times, gave him a pedicure, and when I was writing one of his essays he lied on the table, only wearing boxers and putting his feet right in front of me, so they were right in my face while I was writing and I kissed them. It is really awkward, because we have been friends for 5 years, and it's not easy to go from being normal friends to licking his feet, but we have fun and make up fun activities/rewards. When I finished his essay, he let me stick his foot into my cup, and then lick the water off. I started shaving his face and armpits, and he also lets me smell them and lick them sometimes, but just for a second because it tickles him. He lets me have his used socks and underwear when we go to sleep, and when we play on our mobile phones, he lets me lie in his bed with my face on his butt, even when he has underwear or pyjamas. The best part is going to his bed and putting my face right between his buttcheeks in the morning, when he's in his pyjamas, and his butt is still a little moist and warm and has a beautiful smell. He also let me kiss his ndue buttcheek 2 times, once with a blindfold on and once he pulled his underwear up like a thong. He's shown me his pubes (he's shaved) and let me put food in his underwear and eat it. He also once let me pull the food out of his underwear (but only from the back). He won't spit in my mouth, but he let me dip spinach into the spit on his tongue for like 30 minutes while watching netflix. About 50 leaves of fresh spinach, and every single one covered in his saliva. And the best of all? He sits on my face sometimes. Never in underwear or pyjamas yet, but he sat on my chest in underwear, and on the side of my face. We have darts in our dorm room, so he made up a game. Every score has a certain reward, so the more I throw, the better reward I get.

Another great thing is that he's a lot more dominant. He can see the effect it has on me when he's bossy and he enjoys it. He also spends more time just in his underwear, and when he was too hot, he let me cool his body with a wet towel. He let me eat a piece of cheese from his thigh, veeery close to his penis, and showed me a bit of his skin right next to the penis. I've never seen him nude, I only saw small bits of his buttcrack. I often rub his back, massage his feet, and sometimes give him a full back massage.

He also now does the dishes from time to time!

It's now the summer so we are no longer on the dormitory, but I am really looking forward to the next school year.

I am not looking for judgement, I realize my past toxicity but you only have a fraction of the story, and I have never ever forced V to do anything against his will. I would love to hear what you think, your similar experiences, or perhaps some fun activities that are not too invasive and would be fun for us to do! I am also open to any questions. Thank you for reading, have a great day!

Mr wong69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for sharing some of your story with your best friend. I am looking forward to hearing more about your life with him. It seems that he has a difficult time expressing himself to you as he sees you more than a best friend. He has made some big steps and it takes time for a guy like him to be open and willing to do these things as it’s new for both of you. But I can relate with you as my best friend, and I have been going through some similar experiences. We have gone from chatting on twitch last spring to texting and talking every day. We have gotten to the point of even telling each other that we love each other before we end calls, when we wake up, and before we go to sleep, which is kind of wild in my view. I know this is all very vague but if you want to hear the story, I will share it. Oh and maybe I would suggest being very patient with him and trust in him.

aagerda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for sharing some of your story with your best friend. I am looking forward to hearing more about your life with him. It seems that he has a difficult time expressing himself to you as he sees you more than a best friend. He has made some big steps and it takes time for a guy like him to be open and willing to do these things as it’s new for both of you. But I can relate with you as my best friend, and I have been going through some similar experiences. We have gone from chatting on twitch last spring to texting and talking every day. We have gotten to the point of even telling each other that we love each other before we end calls, when we wake up, and before we go to sleep, which is kind of wild in my view. I know this is all very vague but if you want to hear the story, I will share it. Oh and maybe I would suggest being very patient with him and trust in him.
Thank you! I would love to hear your story.

Xander32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happy (and quite erotic) ending! English is not my mother language, so sorry for any mistakes.
I wrote a bit of background for this story, as I find it important, but if you just want to skip to the raunchy part, I have marked it with X's.

I will call my best friend V. V is 101% straight. V and I have been friends since the beginning of high school, we have always sat together, went everywhere together, etc., by the end of high school, some of our classmates thought V was gay, or that I had a crush on him. He didn't care about what people thought, which was great. Our friendship was very unusual right from the beginning. About a week after we started talking, I offered to do his homework. He declined at first, thinking of it as a joke, but when I offered again, he said okay. It didn't take long, and I was doing all of his homework, assignments, presentations, essays, you name it. I was basically completing high school for two people. I never really asked anything in exchange and always assured him he didn't need to feel bad for it. Besides doing his homework, I bought him gifts from time to time, bought or prepared him lunch very often and just generally took care of him. He never complained, he actually liked it a lot, as he has never gotten attention like this before. I did most of this because of 3 reasons:

- he is attractive as hell, like he is exactly my type, I salivate just thinking about him
- it's my personality to be helpful to attractive men, I often belittle myself and make myself look dumb in the presence of hot men, it just does something to me
- I really liked his personality as well, always in a platonic way, I really did consider him to be my best friend, he was very innocent and never had any ill intentions

I am gay, like, as gay as can be, I have a huge list of fetishes, I am a phagoat if you will. I wasn't out until the end of high school, but most people assumed I was gay, and whenever someone asked me, I'd just say I'm not straight but prefer not to box myself. When me and V started being friends, he was very homophobic, which caused a lot of arguments. Another thing that caused a lot of arguments was the way he behaved towards me. He really neglected me, especially when he got a girlfriend. He'd always want to be with either her, or his buddies. I have talked to him about this many times, and his response ranged from defensiveness through anger, denial, all the way to making himself the victim. During high school, we spent over 70% of the time either arguing or just not talking to each other, because I was (and am) very petty, and he never really cared for me. It sounds funny now, you probably think this is crazy, how could we consider each other best friends if we argued so much. It is very difficult to explain the dynamics of our relationship, but it just worked somehow.

As a result of our (non)friendship and several other factors, high school was a very painful period for me. I was overworked and spent most of my time trying to make him happy, while he was neglecting me (but always assuring me he would change, and telling me to have faith in him), and as a result of that, I got distant from my other friends. All in all, it was a challenging time, filled with toxicity (both from me and him), and I was looking forward to its end. I could go on and on about all the nuances, about all he did what hurt me, but I think it would be boring, and I think you can get an idea of what our relationship was like.

I have to mention that I always felt safe with V. Despite the early homophobia, he's grown a lot, and I could be my true self in front of him without him judging me. I had a very homosexual humour even though I wasn't officially out yet, and he always went with it. Whenever someone accused him of being gay, or told him I have a crush on him, he didn't care at all. That is a thing I really value about him.

Fast forward to the end of high school, it was the summer before college, I had my very public (facebook) coming out met with tremendous support, and me and V haven't spoken for some time (as a result of all of our problems in the past, but primarily because of COVID-19 and online school, we didn't stay in contact because sitting next to each other for 4 years is what kept our relationship alive). V suddenly texted me, asking me to hang out with him and to meet his (relatively) new girlfriend (which he had been afraid to introduce to me during high school, because he had felt it would hurt me seeing someone enjoy his attention after he had been neglecting me despite everything I did for him). He also said he wanted to talk about some things. I agreed, because what's the worst that could happen right?

We met up and just hung out for a couple of hours with his girlfriend. It was nice. Then we sat down, and he began talking. He apologized for enerything he had and hadn't done, for his toxicity, for his unthankfulness and that he took me as granted, etc. He did all of this in front of his girlfriend mind you, which to me was even more meaningful, you know, him being able to humble himself and not just apologizing in secret. I also apologized to him, since I was very toxic as well, in many ways much more than him. He then asked me, if I'd be his roommate in college. I agreed, because I'd much rather be with him than a stranger, and it seemed like we got over all the bad stuff (and I still found him attractive, so that was a big plus). I promised him I am over all the stuff from high school and we're beginning with a clean slate.

And so we did. The first few months were perfect. We were cooking for ourselves, playing games, spending most of our free time together. He started doing his own assignments, or at least most of them, sometimes asking for my help, which really surprised me. He really changed, it must be difficult for a person to go from doing absolutely nothing to doing college work almost all alone, often not asking for any help. I still did the dishes and other chores most of the time, but I didn't really mind. I am sort of a pedant, so whenever he would offer to do the dishes or something, I'd tell him to stop in the middle because he wasn't doing it the way I needed it to be done.

Then came finals. He asked me to help with his year-end assignments, essays and such, since he had no idea how to do them (neither did I, but I am much more confident and skilled in general academic writing), so I helped, again telling him not to feel bad about it. It made me happy, that he needed me again. But there was a lot of work. Just the first year, I did at least 10 papers for him, and it drained me, with my own papers and finals on top of that. He was very aware of this and was always apologizing and trying to help by finding sources etc., but it was very difficult.

From time to time, I started asking him for small "favours", which were very weird but not that unusual from me, as we had already built up a very specific humour, and I was fully homosexual in front of him. The favours I'd ask him for were usually stuff like "put this marshmallow in your underwear for a couple of minutes before I eat it" or I'd just ask him for his socks, or to give him a massage, stuff like that. Half of the time we would just laugh it off, half of the time he'd say no, "because it makes me uncomfortable". I'd always respect that and slowly stopped asking, since I saw no point in it. It made me very frustrated, I was taking care of him, cooking for him, doing his schoolwork again, and he couldn't do this for me. I know expecting him to do something like that if he's uncomfortable with it is very toxic, and I hated myself for it, but I just couldn't control my attraction and I felt unappreciated for what I'm doing. I slowly started liking him less and less, to a point where I couldn't even stand to look at him. It went on like this for months, and he never said a word about it, he just ignored it. I was aware, that there was no good solution to my situation. I couldn't force him into anything, but I also felt wronged, and started remembering stuff from the past which made me feel even worse, so I knew the only solution was to stop being friends. I spent many nights hoping he would notice the sudden distance between us and ask me what's wrong, and then tell me it will all be fine and he will gladly do those things for me, but it never happened.

Then one time, I caught him lying to me and confronted him with it. He then apologized and explained that he was afraid he would hurt me, and we had a long chat, and after a long time, I felt connected with him again. I decided it was the right time to tell him how I felt. I began by saying none of this was his fault (and it wasn't, I convinced him I was doing everything out of straight altruism, but I was lying to myself, and I just couldn't bear it), and by saying there was no other way out of this but ending our friendship. My goal wasn't to coerce him into doing stuff he didn't want to do, and I openly said that to him.

I told him how I felt, unappreciated and distant, and that this couldn't continue. It was a very weird conversation, because I had absolutely no solution. I knew I didn't want to be roommates with anyone else, I hate strangers and so does he. But I knew I couldn't go on like this. I told him that I could continue helping him, because he really needs it, and we could continue being roommates, but that I needed him to understand my emotions and my position, and understand that I just cannot pretend to be friends anymore. I know friendships aren't meant to be based on transactions, but our friendship was based on my help for him from the very start and it was just a really unique situation that you would have to witness to understand. I told him I'm really sorry, but that I cannot do nothing about it. He started crying, and when I finished my speech, there was a painful minute of silence. After that, he started speaking.

He said he noticed I was different, but didn't know it was because of him. He apologized profoundly and validated all of my emotions and my situation. And then he said something which felt completely unreal.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He said he's sorry for this situation to have gone so far, because he didn't actually mind the favours. He said he wouldn't be uncomfortable at all doing them/letting me do them, and that he even found it fun, but he was always afraid I was either kidding, or that I would fall in love with him and he would end up hurting me, as he's completely straight. I couldn't believe his words. He continued, saying he hopes our friendship can be restored, and assuring me he is absolutely okay with everything, since I never suggested anything too intrusive and it was all always quite innocent.

And our new journey began that evening. When he was wathing hockey on his laptop, he put his feet up next to me on my chair. I asked if I could massage them, and he hesitantly said yes. He was always very sensitive with his feet, so I asked why. He explained it was only because of their smell, he was always afraid of other people smelling them, so I assured him I did not mind the smell at all, quite the opposite actually, and that he could relax. I massaged his feet for an hour, and gave them small kisses, which made him cringe and laugh. Later that evening, when we were wathing a series, he took his socks off, and put his feet in my lap. He said I couldn't touch them yet, only once I had given him a pedicure (which I promised him earlier, so he wouldn't feel as bad about his feet). The next couple of months were amazing, they had many downs as we are still figurig this situation out and sometimes we don't communicate effectively, but all in all it was fucking awesome. I massaged his feet several times, gave him a pedicure, and when I was writing one of his essays he lied on the table, only wearing boxers and putting his feet right in front of me, so they were right in my face while I was writing and I kissed them. It is really awkward, because we have been friends for 5 years, and it's not easy to go from being normal friends to licking his feet, but we have fun and make up fun activities/rewards. When I finished his essay, he let me stick his foot into my cup, and then lick the water off. I started shaving his face and armpits, and he also lets me smell them and lick them sometimes, but just for a second because it tickles him. He lets me have his used socks and underwear when we go to sleep, and when we play on our mobile phones, he lets me lie in his bed with my face on his butt, even when he has underwear or pyjamas. The best part is going to his bed and putting my face right between his buttcheeks in the morning, when he's in his pyjamas, and his butt is still a little moist and warm and has a beautiful smell. He also let me kiss his ndue buttcheek 2 times, once with a blindfold on and once he pulled his underwear up like a thong. He's shown me his pubes (he's shaved) and let me put food in his underwear and eat it. He also once let me pull the food out of his underwear (but only from the back). He won't spit in my mouth, but he let me dip spinach into the spit on his tongue for like 30 minutes while watching netflix. About 50 leaves of fresh spinach, and every single one covered in his saliva. And the best of all? He sits on my face sometimes. Never in underwear or pyjamas yet, but he sat on my chest in underwear, and on the side of my face. We have darts in our dorm room, so he made up a game. Every score has a certain reward, so the more I throw, the better reward I get.

Another great thing is that he's a lot more dominant. He can see the effect it has on me when he's bossy and he enjoys it. He also spends more time just in his underwear, and when he was too hot, he let me cool his body with a wet towel. He let me eat a piece of cheese from his thigh, veeery close to his penis, and showed me a bit of his skin right next to the penis. I've never seen him nude, I only saw small bits of his buttcrack. I often rub his back, massage his feet, and sometimes give him a full back massage.

It's now the summer so we are no longer on the dormitory, but I am really looking forward to the next school year.

I am not looking for judgement, I realize my past toxicity but you only have a fraction of the story, and I have never ever forced V to do anything against his will. I would love to hear what you think, your similar experiences, or perhaps some fun activities that are not too invasive and would be fun for us to do! I am also open to any questions. Thank you for reading, have a great day!
Wish i had a roommate like your friend ☺️

Reactions: Jkloppa and aagerda

Jkloppa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aside from all the past gaslighting and manipulations, the kind of relationship you guys have now is enviable. I had some close friends in HS and we were super homoerotic. Never went anywhere sexual though just touching and stuff.

aagerda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(I'm learning English, sorry too)

I don't have fetishes, maybe when I was 15 years old I used to masturbate and hang myself hahaha.... But that's about it. What I like about their friendship/relationship, is that there really is an appreciation from their side, i mean from V towards you. And that he accepts you with all your "weird" fetishes hahaha:emoji_green_heart: ... I don't know, you have fun, you deserve it and if you like having your feet put in your face, being submissive etcetera, well that's your taste. My best friend, who I used to take care of as if he was my brother, stopped talking to me when he found out I'm gay. And I cried for about 3 years, I really loved him as my brother, not otherwise. I mean I really valued that brotherhood between him and me...........
I am very sorry that happened to you, and I believe you will find someone who will truly value you, you deserve it.
V truly is very very tolerant, like, I myself am surprised as to what he can handle, without ever complaining or making me feel bad about myself. He really is a very special person that I am glad to call my best friend.

• Love
Reactions: Arc007

aagerda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aside from all the past gaslighting and manipulations, the kind of relationship you guys have now is enviable. I had some close friends in HS and we were super homoerotic. Never went anywhere sexual though just touching and stuff.
I never experienced anything like that in HS, which made me kinda sad because I was looking forward to stuff like that, but I value what I have now much more, and our relationship now really is amazing, we both have matured and even with the sexual stuff he does for me aside, it's a wonderful friendship, we understand each other very well.

Arc007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very sorry that happened to you, and I believe you will find someone who will truly value you, you deserve it.
V truly is very very tolerant, like, I myself am surprised as to what he can handle, without ever complaining or making me feel bad about myself. He really is a very special person that I am glad to call my best friend.
Ty :emoji_hearts:

Reactions: aagerda

Manasuyasiii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My personal story with whom used to br my roommate and best friend didn't end up well. Most traumatic experience for me in an abusive relationship with an narcissist that almost made me lose my scholarship in a uni top 20 worldwide.... he is from South Korea and I'll be attending the wedding of one of our classmates in October in Seoul and I expect to see him then among the guests... but anyways I healed already a few years ago so whatever! Will see him and pretend that episode in our lives never happened!

aagerda

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My personal story with whom used to br my roommate and best friend didn't end up well. Most traumatic experience for me in an abusive relationship with an narcissist that almost made me lose my scholarship in a uni top 20 worldwide.... he is from South Korea and I'll be attending the wedding of one of our classmates in October in Seoul and I expect to see him then among the guests... but anyways I healed already a few years ago so whatever! Will see him and pretend that episode in our lives never happened!
I am so sorry to hear that, I am glad you healed and wish you the best!

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i
I used to rent a room to a guy who was super handsome. I really love this guy, He could live with me for free cuz I just wanted to see him, his face. I wanted more than friends and I just wanted to live with him. I still miss him terribly everyday even thou he moved out 2 years ago but today I was very happy cuz I just met a guy who was very handsome and friendly. I said YES right away to this hottie cuz I don't want him to live with anyone else and I didn't wanna miss my opportunity. He really LOVED my place and he couldn't wait any longer to move in with me. We make plans this Saturday for him to come over to play pool and go swimming at my place. I really wanna see his HOT BOD in his speedo.

for a friend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

wow I can't believe how much I relate to the first part of the story but the only difference my best friend and I had like FWB relation and I completely agree the part that you guys argue like most of the time and even don't talk to each other but still called best friends, my situation was also same. your story is exactly like my story but with less to zero physical encounters. we are literally living the same life

Reactions: aagerda