True story : gf/big dick superiority and my first experience of it

hung566

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I met Erin the first night of college. She was 5'3, 115 pounds, Blonde hair, blue eyes and had an extremely attractive sultry looking face that was always packed with too much makeup which I loved. As a soccer player she was in unbelievable shape and didnt have an ounce of fat on her body. She had a perfectly shaped ass and had toned abs and legs. The hottest feature about her to me was her completely flat chest, and when i say completely flat i mean it. Poor girl had mosquito bites which I found extremely attractive. So the first night we met because we lived in the same building. She was wearing tight hollister jeans, a pink hollister shirt that was suprisingly low cut, and her g string was clearly visible when she sat down or bent over. She wondered into my room because we had a bunch of people gathered, and we immediately started talking and hit it off. I'm a tall good looking guy with a very muscular frame and played football, so we had a lot in common. After the party, We sat down on the bed and started making out, I reached and unhooked her bra, she reached down my pants, we both got naked. I looked at her chest and said "Dont worry I love girls with small boobs" (thinking I was being funny as a clueless virgin), to which she replied and giggled "Shut up, your penis is short you shouldnt talk." I couldnt beleive that she said that, but man was it a turn on." She noticed how much this turned me on, so she asked if I liked being teased to which I said "It a huge fetish" We started to fuck around a week later which was unreal, and started to date around a month or so after that. She was extremely tight but a huge nympho and needed sex twice daily, I struggled to make her cum every time. She loved doggy and having sex standing up with me holding her, which didnt always work well because of my lack of length.I loved missionary and squeezing the little tits that she had. As we started to get more comfortable we started to talk about past partners. I was a virgin and she had slept with 1 other person. The size talk came up, and she mentioned that he was 7' long and a bit thicker than me. I'm 5 inches with avg girth. As we met new people and went to parties over the 5 months we dated, she loved outing me for having a short penis, often times calling it a chode. She measured me many times which I happily obligued. One weekend in November she came back from a party, mascara running down her face from the tears, and told me she fucked this kid Jack on the baseball team. We broke up but continued to fuck. I noticed that my dick slipped in alot easier than it usually did, but I didnt put two and two together. I asked her in conversation who was the best in bed out of all her three partners, and she said Jack and said "He had a really big penis." Come to find out this kid was hung like a horse and had 9" dick. One of the kids on my football team was roomates with him, and he was there the night it happened. Apparently she was screaming from the pain and pleasure, and had a crowd listening outside the room. Fastforward a month and we are dating again and start really liking each other. We decided to stay togther over chrismas break which was 4 weeks, and I knew i couldnt trust her. She went home for Christmas break and ends up fucking her ex bf the first friday back home. We get back to school single, but we saw each other the first night back and I had hopes that we would get back together. We had sex but she looked very disinterested. After I finished(she did not), she said "I love you, but we are never going to work." I asked why and she said she didnt want a bf at the time. I knew she was lying and said "bs, what is the reason." She reached down, squeezed my 2 inch soft penis, and said "This is the reason." She said I couldnt reach her g spot or back wall, which was the reason why she never came during sex. So we stop talking and only see each other in passing. She started seeing a hockey player around a month later who apparenly had a rope dick as well. He was all over the website juicy campus as having the biggest dick on our campus. I was devastated but its honestly moulded my sexual fantasies.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good story. You should write more of your experiences along those lines. Is the girl in the story the same one shown in your posts?

I've had a few experiences like that. Went with a really hot girl for awhile, a blonde college student. We even got an apartment together. Sex was great but strictly oral. She'd never responded much when we fucked. One morning she said it wasn't going to work out. She said she needed a bigger cock. She said mine would have probably been okay if she hadn't met Hans, her boss in her after-school job. He was a German emigre, in his 50's, steel gray hair, very wealthy with homes here and in Mexico. He also had an enormous cock; ever since smaller ones could never do it for her. We split up, but remained good friends, frequently taking in a movie on the spur of the moment. I concur with your last sentence: experiences like that can be devastating but definitely influence your sexuality and fantasies.

There's a side story to this. I don't remember the details but apparently she'd talked it over with Hans and he had advised her about breaking it off since I didn't "measure up" and wasn't satisfying her.

I saw some of your pics in other posts. Nice. Your about an inch bigger (hard); we're similar soft, though I have bigger balls. I'm also a jock. Played football in high school and college.

Reactions: alohaww