True Story - Guy From The Gym

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been a long time since I wrote up one of my true stories so I thought it was time for another. Again all 100% true, no fiction here.

This was my only proper experience with a guy from the gym. So back in the day I was obsessed with going to the gym and would go 5/6 times a week sometimes. I'd been very skinny and shy when I began but over the years I finally got in to shape. Was benching and using free weights that used to scare me, only eating chicken and rice and even managing cardio. By the time I was about 27 I was in ok shape, has decent pecs and my arms were the biggest they'd ever been and I'd even, just about, got abs, kinda.

Anyway by that point I was on Grindr and other gay sites to meet guys with varying degrees of success. There was this one lad who I'd seen on a site who I thought was really hot - not my usual type but a bit alt rocker type - sleeve of tats on one arm, big broad shoulders and powerful arms, spikey hair and one of those ear stretcher things, bit younger than me too. Not my normal type but he had a boyish, cute face on this massive man body, it all just kinda worked. I never had my face on my profile (much like now) but I messaged him a few times but he'd never reply. I just sucked it up and moved on.

Then one day at the gym I saw the guy! We never seemed to be working out at the same time but i'd see him around now and again. He didn't always use the changing rooms so I never got to see much, but what I did see confirmed he was hot. Tall and broad - looked like a drummer's arms - and a very cute face. As I never had my face on my profile I knew he didn't know I was on the same site as him, so it was kind of fun knowing he was gay but also knowing he didn't know I was.

Weeks went by and one day I was trying to increase the weights I was benching and it was getting a bit much for me and I was struggling. As I was laid down and trying to get the bar back on the rack he jogged over and spotted me. I thanked him and we had a little chat, I spotted him, we shared the bench. He was really nice and funny and easy to talk to, not like a lot of gym rats. He didn't show off, even though he could lift way more than me, and gave me some tips. We worked out together more and the next time I saw him there he came over to say hi and we started a bit of a gym friendship. We'd arrange a time to go together and help each other out. I was happy, he was hot but he was also nice and I needed tips and advice in the gym so I was more than happy.

Eventually we swapped phone numbers as he said ah it'll help us co-ordinate coming to the gym etc. I thought fine. We still never seemed to use the changing room at the same time, or if we did he was always at a locker miles away from me, so once we'd finish working out we'd often just go and see each other next time. The night after swapping numbers he randomly messaged me with just a 'checking i've got the right number' type thing and I was just like yeah. Then he replied - not sure how you'll take this but you looked really hot in your white boxers today in the changing room. I was shocked. And horny. But mostly shocked. I thought it could be a joke or something, I just replied something lame like 'oh ha ah thanks man'. I genuinely didn't think to make a move or anything - sounds silly looking back, but i didn't.

Anyway he didn't mention it again we carried on meeting up then one night i got a message saying 'oh can we meet at my flat tomorrow instead of the gym' something about needing to run home to get his kit and he lived right by the gym. I thought what ever and turned up at his flat the next day.

I knocked on the door and he opened it. He was topless and just wearing some grey joggers lose around his waist, he boxers showing on top and he was grinning. He let me in and he was saying something about needing to get his kit or get changed. I was obviously checking him out while he was moving around, such a nice broad body and back and those arms. It was good view.

Then he walked over as he was talking about getting his kit together and out of the blue he said 'or we could just stay here and i'll suck your cock' and he reached out and grabbed my now solid dick in my jeans. I said nothing, just mouth hanging open. I carried on saying nothing, my gym bag still over my shoulder as he sank to he knees, looked up at my and unbottoned my jeans. My dick was solid and didn't need much help getting out of my boxers. He started licking my bell end and i finally let my gym bag drop as he took my dick in his mouth. His hands wrapped around my arse and felt it as he sucked and he soon had my jeans and boxers down and was exploring my arse as he sucked.

We never did make it to the gym, ended up having a nice slow, long fuck for a few hours. Then typically I never really heard from him much after that. Don't know if it was just a conquest thing or what ever, but yeah certainly was a good alternative exercise.