True Story - Gym Shower

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all - just posted this in another forum about gym shower activity but thought it was relevant here. It’s a true story, hope you enjoy.

When I used to be a regular at my gym - 5x a week - I’d always like going at the very end of the night - 9/10pm before they closed. You’d get to know who was who and chat to the odd lad here and there. I wasn’t at all experienced with lads then but it led to some horny experiences.

I remember one time in particular - I was in decent shape, about 26/27, just about had abs for the first (and only time). And I was workin out as usual, my eyes would always wander to the fitter lads but I’d try to be discreet like.

There was one lad there who I always clocked, never really chatted to anyone or said hi but was great to look at. Bit older than me, early 30s, great body, not too shredded but developed arms and chest and great legs. We had the same work out schedules most weeks and I’d always end up in the quiet changing rooms at the same time. Nothing ever happened, always caught a quick glimpse of him changing, the odd tiny bit of eye contact, but really nothing.

One night I’d had a good session and was feeling pumped and the lad was there. I’d noticed him just catching my eye in the gym, which was new, he’d never really paid me any attention but I looked back a few times. Combined with my workout it all got me worked up so I finished my set and head for the changing room.

He didn’t immediately follow which disappointed me, as was hoping for a glimpse of him changing, but as I was putting my towel on and heading to the showers he came in, again a tiny bit of eye contact. I just kind of ignored it and went to the showers. Like some others here we had showers that faced each other and that had curtains on. I chose one right at the very end so people would have plenty to choose from, either side if they didn’t want to be next to/opposite another lad - standard urinal rules.

I started showering and thinking of other things, I was the only one in the showers at the time. I was facing the wall and as I turned round realised my curtain hadn’t fully closed. As I was alone I didn’t bother closing it, people could see all the empty ones and choose another. I heard someone coming down the row and turned again to the wall washing my body.

I heard another shower go on and turned slightly, surprised to find someone had chosen to go right opposite my shower. Again just carried on. When I turned around again I looked out of my little curtain gap a bit and saw it was the lad in his 30s and he’d left his curtain open a bit too.

I instantly got horny, could be innocent but just didn’t know. I decided to open my curtain a little bit more, just to see if there was any reaction and I turned side on so I could see his cubicle in my periphery.

Then I was sure I could see him turn to look through the gap in his curtain, I waited and turned my head. Fuck. Our eyes met. I didn’t dare look anywhere else. He held my gaze but I chickened out and turned my head away again. But kept my body there.

Then I heard his curtain move and thought oh fuck he’s closed it and he thinks i’m a fuckin perv, he’ll probably go report me or something. I looked up again to find he actually opened his curtain more, not closed it and he was looking right at me just standing under the shower.

I responded by opening mine too and standing back under the shower. My dick was growing now and I didn’t stop it, but his eyes were looking all over my body so I took my chance to take him in too. He was really fit and looked even better under a shower. I loved his thighs and he kept tensing them as he was pumping his dick.

We stood for a while just looking over each other and inevitably we both got hard and started wankin our dicks. He used shower gel to lube up his cock and we stood just watching each other. I knew there’d be no touching or anything. I think that was all either of us wanted at the time and it was enough. He turned around a bit to show me his arse, which was hairy and a great shape.

Eventually we both shot a load - I made sure I rinsed it down don’t worry . Then I got out and dried off, he did too and we never spoke to each other again really. Occasionally he’d catch me looking at him and just hold my eye a second. But that was it, one horny night when we both wanted a little bit more.