True Story: Jayde and Jaydyn

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So Jayde and I had been together about a month when she said we needed to talk seriously. I agreed and she dove right in to telling me about her mental health situation. Some facts were no surprise at all (sex addiction, hypersexuality), but I was shocked and speechless when she told me she had dissociative identity disorder, but only one alter. I asked her to continue. Jaydyn is her alter. Jaydyn is a male fuckboy, totally dominant, and mostly into women. He is kind of an asshole and enjoys giving humiliation and degradation to anyone he has sex with. He enjoys finding chicks that aren't into girls, showing them pics of whatever guy he has with him, and when he has them super horny for his date, he tells them they play together. He also loves making straight guys let his male date blow them before fucking him. She says if i agree she will let him take over, so we can meet. I agree. She lowers her head and her body goes slack, and after about a minute, she sits up, with different mannerisms, a different vibe, different aura, a whole different person.

"Sup bro? I'll make this quick so we can have fun asap. Just the important info: I'm Jaydyn and I see everything she does from basically the backseat. You seem to like dick as much as she does, and I know you are amazing at eating pussy, and I can tell from watching that you suck dick like a world champ. We're gonna fuck lots of chicks together, and I'm gonna watch you take lots of dick. Sound like fun? Goddamn right it does. Let's strip and I'll ride your face while I find a couple to come over." I obeyed and minutes later I was eating pussy while jaydyn went through jaydes phone. After a few minutes he said "I'm gonna text my gay boys and tell them if they bring someone for me, they can have you." He rode my face for another half hour, and then the doorbell rang. He told me not to move while he let his friends in. It was 2 twinks and a goth tomboy. Jaydyn told them to enjoy and told the tomboy to strip.

Eventually we ended up with me on all fours getting spitroasted, with tomboy underneath me on her knees laying forward eating jaydyns pussy and thrusting backwards into me in sync with the guy fucking me. I could tell the girl on my dick was close to cumming the third time when I started cumming in her. As she and I finished, the guys started cumming inside me, when they finished, hey swapped places and fucked my ass and throat hard for 5 or 6 minutes and then came in me again.

We talked and hung out a bit after, and one of the guys asked to use the bathroom. I took him to the master bath and asked if he needed anything. He said "I need to fuck your throat, you down?" I laid down on the bed, head hanging over the edge, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He was balls deep in my mouth and throat within seconds. He told me I was the first person to take all 12 inches, and he was impressed that I barely gagged at all. He changed positions to straddle my shoulders and neck so he could look me in the eye while slamming his dick down my throat and choking me. I begged for more after he came.

After that Jaydyn would pop up maybe 10 days each month.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So Jayde and I had been together about a month when she said we needed to talk seriously. I agreed and she dove right in to telling me about her mental health situation. Some facts were no surprise at all (sex addiction, hypersexuality), but I was shocked and speechless when she told me she had dissociative identity disorder, but only one alter. I asked her to continue. Jaydyn is her alter. Jaydyn is a male fuckboy, totally dominant, and mostly into women. He is kind of an asshole and enjoys giving humiliation and degradation to anyone he has sex with. He enjoys finding chicks that aren't into girls, showing them pics of whatever guy he has with him, and when he has them super horny for his date, he tells them they play together. He also loves making straight guys let his male date blow them before fucking him. She says if i agree she will let him take over, so we can meet. I agree. She lowers her head and her body goes slack, and after about a minute, she sits up, with different mannerisms, a different vibe, different aura, a whole different person.

"Sup bro? I'll make this quick so we can have fun asap. Just the important info: I'm Jaydyn and I see everything she does from basically the backseat. You seem to like dick as much as she does, and I know you are amazing at eating pussy, and I can tell from watching that you suck dick like a world champ. We're gonna fuck lots of chicks together, and I'm gonna watch you take lots of dick. Sound like fun? Goddamn right it does. Let's strip and I'll ride your face while I find a couple to come over." I obeyed and minutes later I was eating pussy while jaydyn went through jaydes phone. After a few minutes he said "I'm gonna text my gay boys and tell them if they bring someone for me, they can have you." He rode my face for another half hour, and then the doorbell rang. He told me not to move while he let his friends in. It was 2 twinks and a goth tomboy. Jaydyn told them to enjoy and told the tomboy to strip.

Eventually we ended up with me on all fours getting spitroasted, with tomboy underneath me on her knees laying forward eating jaydyns pussy and thrusting backwards into me in sync with the guy fucking me. I could tell the girl on my dick was close to cumming the third time when I started cumming in her. As she and I finished, the guys started cumming inside me, when they finished, hey swapped places and fucked my ass and throat hard for 5 or 6 minutes and then came in me again.

We talked and hung out a bit after, and one of the guys asked to use the bathroom. I took him to the master bath and asked if he needed anything. He said "I need to fuck your throat, you down?" I laid down on the bed, head hanging over the edge, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He was balls deep in my mouth and throat within seconds. He told me I was the first person to take all 12 inches, and he was impressed that I barely gagged at all. He changed positions to straddle my shoulders and neck so he could look me in the eye while slamming his dick down my throat and choking me. I begged for more after he came.

After that Jaydyn would pop up maybe 10 days each month.
I think it's a great or at the least interesting concept. It feels like it needs to be developed more. He agrees too easily to things I think most people would be like WTF. Were the friends that showed up aware of her Alter, guess that doesn't really matter or does it. Anyway, everything escalated so quickly and sometimes confusing about who's doing what and to whom.