True story=Just this am

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
ah, the lost art of sentence structure. i managed about the first 20 words before giving up. :rolleyes:
You're a better man than I. I didn't even bother trying to read that mess. Despite this, I am almost 100% certain that the story was not, in fact, true.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
You're a better man than I. I didn't even bother trying to read that mess. Despite this, I am almost 100% certain that the story was not, in fact, true.

*ding ding ding ding ding*

...as the expression goes. :rolleyes:

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry for the typing and grammar errors .I just wrote it as I experienced it. I didn't think people would be SO critical.JEES! And it was all true.Next time you see a great dick flopping around in a pair of sweats Do something about it!

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
boatnhard,

There is a difference between style and carelessness. You left out entire words or halves of words, hon. You really should take the time to re-read your posts and make corrections so that others can understand you. You can even go back in after submitting it and edit. On a post that long don't you owe it to yourself, at least, to get it right. Make it worth our time as well.

By the way, glad it wasn't actually a tire-jack down his pants and you still have your wallet, as well as the brain matter that gives you the capability to type.

-Steve