True Story - My Sister's Boyfriend

D

deleted15790951

So, this actually happened when I was 17 years old and my sister and her boyfriend stopped by my house to go swimming in our pool.

I was my usually horny self, jerking off 3 - 4 times a day. My older sister had already left home. She came by one hot summer day with her boyfriend to go swimming in our pool.

He was about 5'10, 150 pounds, with a hot body in his cut-off jeans shorts. Mark did not have a bathing suit, so my sister asked me if he could borrow one of mine. I was happy to let him wear my trunks. I handed them to him in my bedroom, grabbed a pair for myself and went into our second floor bathroom to change. To my surprise, he entered the bathroom behind me and proceeded to get undressed.

I have a thing for tighty whitey underwear, and he was wearing them. All the dude in my high school locker room were a jerk off fantasy of mine as I would think of seeing them in gym class in their hot white briefs.

His cock filled them nicely and his butt was hottt. I put on my trunks and watched as he lowered his underwear and I saw his beautiful fat cock and watched him change. He turned to head downstairs to the pool and I told him I would be right there. I was so horny and turned on by his hot body.

Once I knew he was downstairs, I picked up his briefs and sniffed them deeply. There were slight yellow stains where his cock rested, and a hot musky smell where his asscrack had been sweating in them. My cock was hard as a rock. I sniffed them and turned to the window to watch him heading to our pool wearing my trunks. Sniffing his hot manscent, I jerked my cock and came all over my stomach while watching him walk toward the pool. This was such a turn on for me. Imagining him deep in my ass with that big cock, or me eating his hot hole between his ass cheeks.

I cleaned the cum off of my stomach and carefully put his white briefs back on the floor after one more good whiff of his body, then joined him in the pool. Whoof! I thought of him for several more weeks while jerking off.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well id like to know the story seems fun to read!
its a gay story and i posted stuff where people didnt approve and reported me so i wanted to make sure its safe here

Anonn0027

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, this actually happened when I was 17 years old and my sister and her boyfriend stopped by my house to go swimming in our pool.

I was my usually horny self, jerking off 3 - 4 times a day. My older sister had already left home. She came by one hot summer day with her boyfriend to go swimming in our pool.

He was about 5'10, 150 pounds, with a hot body in his cut-off jeans shorts. Mark did not have a bathing suit, so my sister asked me if he could borrow one of mine. I was happy to let him wear my trunks. I handed them to him in my bedroom, grabbed a pair for myself and went into our second floor bathroom to change. To my surprise, he entered the bathroom behind me and proceeded to get undressed.

I have a thing for tighty whitey underwear, and he was wearing them. All the dude in my high school locker room were a jerk off fantasy of mine as I would think of seeing them in gym class in their hot white briefs.

His cock filled them nicely and his butt was hottt. I put on my trunks and watched as he lowered his underwear and I saw his beautiful fat cock and watched him change. He turned to head downstairs to the pool and I told him I would be right there. I was so horny and turned on by his hot body.

Once I knew he was downstairs, I picked up his briefs and sniffed them deeply. There were slight yellow stains where his cock rested, and a hot musky smell where his asscrack had been sweating in them. My cock was hard as a rock. I sniffed them and turned to the window to watch him heading to our pool wearing my trunks. Sniffing his hot manscent, I jerked my cock and came all over my stomach while watching him walk toward the pool. This was such a turn on for me. Imagining him deep in my ass with that big cock, or me eating his hot hole between his ass cheeks.

I cleaned the cum off of my stomach and carefully put his white briefs back on the floor after one more good whiff of his body, then joined him in the pool. Whoof! I thought of him for several more weeks while jerking off.
Part 2? Hehehe its a great story you should do another installment.