True Story: My Very First And Very Scary Tickle Experience

Okay, I'm going to share with you my very detailed (VERY DETAILED) first tickle Experience. Just for a little background. At the time, I was 23 turning 24 and I wanted to do something different for my birthday. I also was very much into my tickling fetish more than I ever have been and finally had to courage to go though with a session. After much back and forth with many different ticklers, weird ass phone conversations and such, someone agreed to tickle me finally. This was broken up in parts, but I just put it all together, sorry about the length, I'm sure it could be worth it for some. Now, I'll go right into the story:

Yeah, so I finally got to have the tickling session. It wasn't with that weird old guy in Miami. This was another older guy (56). He was really nice on the phone and not weird. I felt like I could trust him. My old roommate moved out and my new one has moved in. He works night shifts so I could host at my apartment.

I wore just my Nike skater shorts and my artsy vans with footy socks. This dude was a stocky (hairy as shit) guy by the way. I can't really explain to you what kind of restraints those are because they were something a little different. They were these orange straps that he hooked to the bed and tighten. wrapped my arms and legs so I was spread eagle.

As he was strapping me down, he's lightly tickle across me with game me chills as shutter my laughs. One I was fully strapped down, the hell began.

He went straight for my abs. He was quickly spider his hands across abs, circling all the creases. I squirm in a frenzy, giggling away. Then he targets second portion (the most ticklish section of abs) of my eight pack and does this fucking scrubbing motion that made me roar with laughter. My squiring escalated as I weave back and forth. Then he takes his index finger and plunges it into my belly button (the kill spot) and I reach my higher pitched laughter as I bang my head on the mattress. I suck in my belly to try and avoid his finger but he's locked on as his fingernail continuously grace my nub (that shit drives me crazy).

Then he goes up to arm pits and digs right into the center. That sent off a surprising shock wave through my body because I didn't even know I was ticklish so there. This sustains me at my high-pitched laughter and I'm just kicking and squirming. Eventually he stops goes down to my legs.

He starts spider tickling my likes as I laugh with shivers. He takes off my left van and socks and gives my left foot (this guy said I had pretty feet by the way... that one is a new one of me) and gives it a quick tickle. My feet spasms and laughter quickly leaves my lips. He takes all this nails to the center of both my feet and scrubs them. I wiggle my feet like crazy to avoid his hands but to no avail.

He kept wiggling his fingers up and down my feet. I'm really ticklish at the higher portion of my feet on the bottom, which lead to my pitch of laughter getting higher. Then he dances his fingers up my legs and all the way up to my thighs which made me shiver as I laughed. I wiggled sided to side my back arched slightly off my bed. Because of this, my tied string on my shorts gracing my stomach now. It was right across my belly button area and it was ticking me (it's so embarrassing but strings to my pants or shorts tickle my stomach in my sleep so I must move it) and I couldn't move it. So, as he continued tickling my legs and feet and wiggling from that, I'm wiggling even more now because my string his tickling me and I had no way of moving it.

Then he stopped and approached his "bag of tools" (that shit looked like big lunch box by the way and it had like flowers on it...) By the way, I was still being tickled by my string so I kept launching my stomach left and right trying to get the string from across my belly button but I couldn't, lol. He asks, "are you alright?" and I respond laughing, "my fucking string is tickling my stomach." It just kept moving across my stomach as I giggled with move the string made. I eventually got it off me, but the tickler has now pulled out a bandana. I got scared at first because I thought he was going to used that to tickle me (soft fabrics like that kill me, I have shirts that tickles me). So, I said, "What is that for?" and he responded, "A blindfold. So, you can't see." The he ties it across my eyes and everything was quiet and black... Next thing I know his fingers are fast dancing across my abs (that are tensing uncontrollably), sending me into my high-pitched laugher.

Then he stops. I'm able to breathe a little bit as I quickly pant. I hear him reach into the bag, and I hear him move things around. So, then I say, "what're you doing?" But he doesn't respond and I don't hear him jumbling in the bag anymore... Then I feel his hand grab my left ankle and I feel I long line of bristles scrubbing across my foot. I explode with high-pitched laugher as I try to wiggle my foot away, but he has a strong grip of my ankle. He scrubs the brush ( I want to say hair brush) up to the top portion of foot which forces me to arch my foot back and my foot is moving like crazy now. He grabs my right ankle and scrubs the brush across my other foot. For some reason my right foot is more ticklish than the left so that really sent me into uncontainable laugher with my foot spasms like crazy. He eventually stopped as I'm able to gather some air.

I hear him shuffling in his "bag of tools" again, then there's silence... He grabs my grab left ankle again and I hear an object turn on with a rattling sound, but I already knew what it was. I feel the very fast moving circular moving bristles scale up and down my foot. This renders me back into my high-pithed laughter. I'm wiggling my foot, but no avail as he scours across the back of my toes. I lay with my head in the air and with my neck tensed. He stops and grabs fight foot as Deja-vu except with the more ticklish foot as I try to wiggle my foot away from the electric toothbrush. I let out long stream of laugher as he continues to shine the circular bristles across my foot. Then he finally stops and I'm trying to catch my breath once again (this the norm in this situation). Everything is all quiet again. I hear him go back to his "bag of tools" and in mind I wonder, what could he be possibly be using on me next.

There's a long pause... Then I feel these smaller bristles rub across the bottom of my left foot as it spams. I ask, "what is that?", and he responds, ruling the small bristles across my right foot that spasms even more. "My secret weapon," was his answer. Next then I know, there's a very familiar loud buzzing sound as an electric tooth brush is ran rabbit across the bottom of my left foot. My foot tenses and wiggles every way as my boyish laughter is let out yet again. He runs it across my foot faster and faster. My left foot is so tensed now, my toes are curled in. I’m trying to move my foot away from this torturous electric toothbrush but I can't see. Every direction I move my foot, it follows me. He switches the electric toothbrush to my right foot, which sends me into a ticklish shock upon impact. Right foot is wildly fighting way from this sinister moving tool of torture. He grabs my ankle and holds my foot in place as he runs the electric tooth brush all the way up to the back of my toes. I laugh in misery, unable to move my foot at all. He took his time going across every crease of my back toes as my foot dancing way in his hand. Then he stopped... I get a quick breather, then he runs the electric tooth brush up my right leg. Whole leg tenses and I weave side to side with a shivering laugh. It was like that feeling of a spider (which tickle me too) walking up my leg, but a heavier and quicker one. He runs it across my left leg as my shivering continues. Then, the buzzing stops... and it's quiet again. "You alright?", he asks. "yeah," I say panting.

My bed dips on the right side, which only means he's getting on the bed with me. What could this mean? I thought. Where is this going now? And why did I want to know? I feel his fingers dancing up both my legs as I burst out a string laughter with no breaths. His fingers edge under my shorts and right over my thighs. And then hell began, He dug his fingers into my thighs and I exploded with high-pitched laugher. His fingers are dig right into the muscle area of the thighs. My back arches all the way off the bed and my I try to move my arms but he restraints hold me in place. I try to regather air, but I'm still laughing and this is tickling the shit out of my thighs. As he continues to dig into my thigh muscles, I wiggle like my life depends on it. I try shake his fingers off my thighs but it seems like it's making it worse. I lean back on to the bed with my head madly banging the bed. This shit is driving me crazy and I can't stop laughing, I didn't even know I was that ticklish there. I'm squirming so much that my right arm shakes free from the restraint. I naturally try to protect myself with my free arm but he immediately re-restrains my arm. Then he digs right back into my thigh muscles. "Shit!" is my response as laughter re-erupts and I'm flailing out of my mind. "be still," this guy says, but I can't do the with him tickling the shit out of me. Then he stops...

I only take two breaths, and his dancing his finger across my abs. My abs flex immediately as my back arches again in conjunction with my high-pitched laugher. I'm trying to shift my stomach away from his fingers but it's no use. He's tracing his happy fingers all around the grooves of my abs. Then he dances fingers up to my chest. He then focusses a finger from each hand on my nipples. As circles my nipples with his fingers, my shoulders tense up and my stomach instinctively sucks in. My laugher turns into a much softer laughter, but still uncontrollable. It was weird to me because I didn't know I didn't ticklish there. It was so irritatingly ticklish and I could not avoid it at all. It gave me chills it felt so funny. Then he slides his fingers across my chest... and dug them into my arm pits. That shit tickled like hell as my laugher elevated to another level. My back arched off the bed again, my legs were trying to shake free but his restraints continued to do their job. Then he stopped. I was desperately panting, and the only moment I get one big gulp of breath... He plunges his finger right back into my belly button. "Fuck!", I say as I raise my head to the ceiling and laugh into hiccups (if you know what I mean by that). My stomach sucks all the way in, but he just digs his finger further. He's scratching my trademark nub in my navel as I lean up trying to alter his finger off it. It didn't work so I fall back on to the bed laughing in misery. I continue suck in my stomach and try to wiggle his finger out of my belly button, but he just won't let up. "you like this, don't you," he says. "no!" I respond laughing. He eventually stops. I am panting like hell now. My heart is pounding and my belly is jumping up and down. I feel him get off the bed... but what for?

I left off wondering what he was going to happen next being I felt him get off the bed and this long silence. Moments later, I feel him get back on the bed. I naturally had my eyes clothes being that I couldn't see. I realized that my squirming has adjusted my blindfold to where I can see. So, I open my eyes and I look down... and I see this guy in his underwear (black Hanes briefs by the way for those that's curious) standing with a sinister grin on his face. And that was the moment where an internal fear developed. In my mind I said, "Okay, I'm about be raped." I was restrained with no way of getting loose, he was in his underwear suddenly, what was I supposed to think? He never said he was going to be in his underwear when he tickled me. Then he saw that I could see and says, "You're not supposed see me," he approached me and readjusted my blindfold so I can't see again. Uncertainty continued to build, I had no idea what to expect now.

Then, I feel him get back on the bed. I know he's at the right of me, but he's much closer this time. I feel his body heat touch my sides. Next thing I know, I hear the electric toothbrush buzz on. He runs it up my shorts and right on to that really ticklish thigh area as my leg shakes like hell. I start giggling uncontrollably with my head shaking around. He runs it up my left leg and onto my other thigh as my left leg shakes wildly. My laughter didn't even skip a beat. My tickle nerves were so jumpy with every part of the electric tooth brush graced across. Then, he stopped. So, did the electric toothbrush...

As I pant, I hear these different clicking noses. I can tell it's with electric toothbrush, I can only assume he was switching the size of the brush (does anyone know this? I really don't know). Then, I hear it turn on from a distance. The buzzing edges closure to me, but I have no idea where it's going to land on me next. He places it right on the bottom portion abs of eight pack as the other abs spasm from the touch, causing my high-pitch laughter to return. He moves it back and forth across my lower abs as I try desperately to move away from it, but we know my luck with that so far. He rolls the electric tooth brush up my side and slides it across my upper abs (the even more ticklish abs). I let out this embarrassing exaggerated kiddy laugh because It's tickling my abs so much I don't know how to handle it. Now he's tracing this electric toothbrush all around my abs. My abs are now stick in this tight position so I can't suck in, so I try to bury myself in my mattress. He continues to trace over my abs, and I mean take his time as I am just in a hell of laughter. Then, he stops...

I hear the clicking noses with the electric toothbrush (again, I think he's switching the size). He turns it back on and places it back where he had it. I can feel him edging the brush towards my belly button (and I already know of that hell). He begins to circle around my belly button which gives me chills. I brace for the impact as circles closer and closer towards the hole. The evil buzzing device finds its way into my belly button and I can't take it. "Fuck!" I say laughing in a high-pitch as my back arches completely off the bed and my entire body is squirming. "Oh, yes. You like that," I hear him say. I suck in my stomach to try and avoid the electric toothbrush, but he just maneuvers it deeper into my navel. That forces me back on the bed as I go into my hiccup laughs. I weave my head in misery. Then he starts doing this thing where he's twisting the brush left and right directly on knob of flesh. It fucking feels like I'm being zapped with electricity every movement. "No!" I plead. He digs deep into my belly button, causing me to lean up. So much that I popped my right restraint lose again. With a free arm, I take this moment to turn to the side and cover my stomach from the electric tooth brush. "What're you doing with that hand," he says.

I take this moment to turn to the side and cover my stomach from the electric tooth brush. "What're you doing with that hand," he says. He grabs my arm and holds it above me, and with a really strong grip. Then he plunges the electric tooth brush right back in my belly button. My head bucks me right back into my high-pitched laughter. I try to wiggle my belly button away but the toothbrush is too deep in my belly button for me to escape it. Still in my belly button, he shifts the tooth brush upward and onto the hood of my belly button. As he presses in on it, tickling sensation now blends with pain. "Fuck," I left out in laugher with my abs completely set on tense. Then quickly wiggles the brush from side to side as I laugh in agony. My eyes begin to water and... He stops.

Aside from my heavy panting, I hear the electric toothbrush stop as well. So, I'm thinking my poor, innocent belly button gets a rest now. I also learn that this guy was not kidding about what he had in store for it. Mentally I’m apologizing to my belly button, such tickle torture you've endured so far. He decides to reattach the restraint to my loose arm. I could see a little in this time frame, then he readjusted that as well and everything was dark and quiet again... Next thing I know, I hear a sound like he's switching the size of the electric toothbrush again. A shock of panic runs through my entire body as I brace for whatever is to come next.

I hear the electric buzz back on, my stomach immediate sucks in. He takes the brush and runs it up my armpits which tickled like hell. I laugh in a continuous rhythm. I felt a jolt in my neck as I desperately squirm. "Oh yes, that's what I want," he says. I am moving so fast left to right as he continues to stroke the toothbrush up and down my armpit. While still tickling my armpit, he decides to also that ticklish right thigh area as my leg jumps up and down from the tickle jolts. Then, I feel his body shift and I am surprised by the touch of damp body hair across my stomach. As grossed out as I wanted to be about that, I couldn't because he was still tickling the shit out of my armpit. With his body weight holding me down, he applies more intensity to my armpit and brings my high-pitched laughter back out. I’m yanking on this restraint but it's tied really good this time. He switches over to the other armpit as I wildly wobble and giggle the other way. And that fucking merciless upward and downward stroking motion. I didn't even know my armpits were this ticklish. He brings the electric toothbrush over to my left nipple with sends me into my softer but consistent laughter. Both my arms jolt up, wanting to move, but they can't. He transitions over to my right nipple (everything seems to be more ticklish on that side) as I spasm about with my soft laughter. He stops and I hear the electric toothbrush stop again...

I get the usually 1-2 seconds to suck in all the air I can as I hear him switch the size on the electric toothbrush again and buzz it back on. He traces it across the top portion of my abs. He circles around the first set as I continually laugh with my abs tensing uncontrollably. When he moves down to my hyper ticklish second set as I transition into my wildly goofy laugh, but I can't ignore how ticklish that is at all. Abs feel so tense, they feel like they all are just smashed against each other. As he continues trace downward, he beings to circle my belly button once again. "No," I plead laughing. "What's that?" he says. "It's the belly button, isn't it?" Then he quickly circles the electric toothbrush back into my belly button. My head bucks back onto my bed and my back fully arches off the bed as I madly squirm with high-pitched laughter. He digs the brush in, pushing my nub further into my belly button. I desperately suck in my stomach. "Get out of there," I say laughing in misery.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed it. There was suppose to be one final part, but I left it out. I even have some old pics of the after math: img_0975_1_by_ai93jr_db4pkcm-fullview.jpg
untitled_by_ai93jr_db4pjsl-fullview.jpg