True Story, Sub For 4 Guys, Double Anal, Pee, Cum Eating

D

deleted1109963

Hi everyone,

so this time I went to the couples house and the wife was the only one home. Hubby was at work. We had organized a crazy get together with four of the guys. I chose the guys that i wanted. I chose the guy with the biggest cock which was ten inches, I also chose the kinky guy, and the other two had nine inch cocks and were very kinky as well and lots of stamina. I wanted to get used and abused. I was also open to trying something new that I have never done and that was piss play. I was nervous and excited for this . The wife and hubby got everything ready the night before, they were going to throw out one of their leather couches so they didnt mind the action going on there. They also had plastci down for easy cleanup. The guys were going to frink lots and lots of water before and throughout to keep it as fresh as possible and white as possible.

So now lets get to the action.

I put on a black bra and thong with black heels and then went into the living room when I was ready. the guys were naked and ready. I got on my knees and they surrounded me and I started to gently suck their cocks one by one. I loved going through each of them and feeling the different thivckness and lengths going in my throat. Within five minutes I looked up at them and said im ready to be fucked. Thye guided me to the couch and put me in missionary, pulled off my thong and one guy went up my ass as I sucked on the others. I was moaning quite a bit because I loved how they were gentle in the beginning and taking their time to each fuck my ass as they rotated. I always tried to keep the cock entertained as I would either stroke them or suck them if they weren't fucking me. As we went on they slowly increased the speed that they were fucking me, I said "i love this" then this is where they made me go in doggy on the couch and they started to get rougher with the fucking and sucking. My ass was so ready for this. The guys were drinking water all throughout.

I moaned on the cocks as I sucked them and some of the guys were also slapping my ass at this point. Each of the guys was rock hard, I also loved to suck their balls in my mouth. I gaped my ass open after the first guy pulled out and he fed me his cock. A few more guys did the same rotation until the kinky guy said lets put two up his ass. I smiled and said yes please. So one guy went in and then the other slowly went in. I loved it in doggy, we dont do this double anal position that often. I enjoyed it very much. Then they pulled out after a minutes or so of fucking to feed me their cocks and the other two went up my ass in doggy. This time they pulled out and made me gape and slapped my gaping asshole, then one guy went in my ass in doggy position still and the guys asked if i was ready for our new thing, I hesitated a little but was so horny I said yes i was. So they started to pee on my face as I was getting fucked and this felt a little warm but didnt have too much taste, it was like really warm water. After they finished peeing they asked how was it, I said I liked it. Then they pulled me to the floor on my knees and the other two peed on me, one of them had a strong stream and I could feel the warmth hit my face and body then drip down my body. I stayed on the floor for another five minutes or so sucking on them as they made their comments and the wife was congratulating me.

Then one guy went on the couch on his back and I mounted him with my back to him and then another went up my ass as I sucked and stroked the other two. We fucked in this position with rotations for another five to seven minutes. I especially loved it when it was one of the thicker guys and the longer cock in my ass, they said I am enjoying this a little too much. At one point the guy under me brought his arms around my legs near my knees and held me with his hands behind my head, There was something hot about this position and having the two cocks pound my ass at the same time. Then we changed positon where I now face the guy who was lying down and got double anal this way, the cocks were just sliding in and out of my ass and I got to stroke and suck the other cocks. the guys were getting a little rougher here with everything, slapping my ass, gagging me, pulling me from my neck. When they would pull out of my ass I would gape it open with my hands. I loved this positon as it was easy for the guys to swtich and fuck me in everyway possible. I think we kept this position for a good ten minutes or so, everyone was enjoying it, Then some of the guys had to pee again, they have been drinking lots of water,

So i got in missionary on the couch and one guy fucked my ass as they rotated to pee on me. Some guys definitely had to pee more than the others, one guy I couldn't believe how much he did, At one point during their peeing i almost felt like i drowned, i got so much up my nose lol. The couch was full of pee and runoff, but it really felt like hot water. After a few minutes that the guys emptied their bladders even a few times it was time for more double anal. I stood up and they removed the bra from me, two guys lied down on the floor in king of clubs position and i mounted both their cocks in my ass. I put my arms behind me on the couch to use to bounce up and down on these cocks. It was stil tough to do as I still had the heels on. I also craved sucking their cocks and asked them for it and they definitely gave it to me. Then one of the guys I was sucking pulled me off the two guys and put me on the couch and fucked me hard in ass for about a minutes before making me go back on the other two cocks. Then after a another few more minutes the guys put me in missionary on the couch and gave me a double anal fucking that way. I loved it again, The cocks also came round to fuck my face. I can tell guys were getting close and we had been going for about 50 minutes now. I wanted more, then I put myself in piledriver and the guys just went nuts one at a time pounding my ass, making me lick their ass and cocks out of my ass.

When the guy got their satisfaction from this position they put me in doggy, and they wanted to try something new yet again, I said sure without even asking, but I had an idea. The first guy fucked me in my ass in doggy for about a minute, then he let the next guy go. The Next guy fucked me harder and kept my ass up in the air and shoved my head on the floor with his hand, then the third kinky guy fucked me a little and then he peed up my ass. The sensation was not something totally new to me as I give my self enemas to clean my ass, but it felt better to have a cock in there while I felt the stream of pee. When he pulled out it didnt drain from my but so a second guy fucked my ass and peed in it too, nowe it was starting to ooze out, they then told me to force it out. And it just flew out and exploded and made fart noises. We laughed,

Then they put my on my knees and all peed on me some more, I actually started to like this feeling and was interesting. I was soaked, The guys said that they really cant hold off any longer and they had to cum, we had made it to the 75 minute mark, and they stepped right up to me and each came on my face and mouth one by one. I cleaned up as much of the cum as i could but then one guy said its time to shower you and he peed on me, This was the guy that peed a lot before and it was a long stream, I rubbed my body and face as if I was showering.

The guy were tired and I said fine take a break and then the wife came over to have fun with me. We ust had a nice fuck with lots of sucking and licking pussy in between. The guys all watched and some of the came again on us during our session.

Was a lovely day, trying new things, I liked it.