true story

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had an encounter today. I am a 49yo bi man- wife is away and I am very horny. I put an add on craigslist and then got a mesage from a guy about 15 miles from here. He said he was 22yo., white and blond hair. He aske me to come down and pick him up so we could go andn have some fun. I did - and he was not that cute but young and had a huge cock. I just happen to bring my tape measure and he measured 9 inches of thick cut cock.. small balls . I started sucking him and deep throating him and he stared moaning and his body started shaking. I wet my finger and started massaging his hole, and then started fingering him while I sucked him. I kept fingering him and massaging his prostate whild I kept his cock shoved down my throat. I kept sucking him hard and then he started shaking and trembling and shoot a HUGE load down my throat. I as an older man sure appreciate this young guy taking his time to really feed me. It was soooo good. He told me that was the best he had ever had and that no one had ever been able to deep throat him the way I did and for as long. Like I told him, I am a cock pig and a PRO at what I LOVE to do. He said it shows and that he would be calling me. He ask if he could fuck my ass next time and I said sure. I can't wait until next time. I can still taste him and I get hard from his man flavor and remembering. He said he had never cum so hard in his life. I told him I really appreciated what he did for me. It is so nice to have a young guy who loves feeding you - makes me appreciated him so much.