True swallowing videos where the cock stays in mouth while cumming

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love these videos especially when not a drop is wasted and when the guy can keep most if not the entire load in his mouth before swallowing. He'll show it to the camera and whoever he is sucking off then GULP!

I don't mind facials but so often to get off the guy is jacking off so fast it's distracting and cum is landing everywhere but its intended target. What a waste!

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot find but what's with the nail polish on the hairy stud?
Good question! I wonder the same... and it took some effort to overlook that detail not to let it break the whole ambience of the scene, because I find it kind of “unmasculine”. I guess it’s a tendency that challenges gender boundaries that is appreciated in certain groups.

Reactions: ballaratboy

PeteM126

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question! I wonder the same... and it took some effort to overlook that detail not to let it break the whole ambience of the scene, because I find it kind of “unmasculine”. I guess it’s a tendency that challenges gender boundaries that is appreciated in certain groups.
I bench my body weight, squat nearly 300lb, and deadlift almost 400lb. I have teal nail polish on right now. A straight guy in my gym who lifts more than I do wears sky blue nails. No one thinks we're unmasculine for it.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bench my body weight, squat nearly 300lb, and deadlift almost 400lb. I have teal nail polish on right now. A straight guy in my gym who lifts more than I do wears sky blue nails. No one thinks we're unmasculine for it.
Well, I’ll say it’s a matter of opinion. As far as that new tendency goes, I’m not used to it yet and still find it unmasculine. Might change my view on this particular subject over time, though.