True swallowing videos where the cock stays in mouth while cumming

JessC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOLY F*CK...I watched the first 60 seconds and my dick is dripping. I don’t fantasize about being the guy getting sucked, I want to be the SWALLOWER! WHAT A FANTASTIC COMPILATION! Thank you for sharing!
I don’t think I could last the while video without cumming haha this is so hot

Reactions: NotASpitter

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From my perspective I see 50% of the shaft getting no stimulation whatsoever and the rest just the very light pressure provided by the relatively unmuscular lips but it never occurs to them to add fuel to the fire by using their hand on the part the mouth can't cover and when the guy cums he doesn't provide any stimulation at all. Just parks and tastes the load. I want maximum stimulation when I cum. It was well filmed though with a totally anonymous top

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That almost made me cum
That second segment really got me--I think I'm finally realizing I'm quite a bit more of a bottom than I used to be--love the idea of being penetrated and getting the load in my--and I love watching someone being spitroasted and getting those loads almost as much as I love being spitroasted loaded with jizz--

Curious Tex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the first time I’m posting a link, I hope it works, if not my apologies.

It’s a short compilation. There’s a bald guy sucking off some lucky dude at a gloryhole. Skip to 2:10 and that’s where action begins; there’s 2 short clips of the same pair. Every time I watch this, I get a stiffy! Again, hope it links correctly. Enjoy.