TrueBlood's Mehcad Brooks Naked Last Nite

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Eggs is a good looking man but, I really would like to see Jim Parrack who plays Hoyt Fortenberry. Hes got the prettiest mouth and plays so innocent I'm sure when Jessica finally puts the bite on him it'll all change.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eww, Eggs is repulsive :yuck:

Jason Stackhouse and the preacher guy are so fucking hot it makes me sick. Eric is also very sexy and Bill is okay sometimes :smile:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eww, Eggs is repulsive :yuck:

Child, pleeezzz....repulsive? Hardly.

Jason Stackhouse and the preacher guy are so fucking hot it makes me sick. Eric is also very sexy and Bill is okay sometimes :smile:

You've redeemed yourself with this call, however. (Have you seen Alexander Skarsgard, vampire sheriff Eric, in Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" vid? The dude is smokin' hot...as usual.)

YouTube - Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've redeemed yourself with this call, however. (Have you seen Alexander Skarsgard, vampire sheriff Eric, in Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" vid? The dude is smokin' hot...as usual.)

YouTube - Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

:eek: I did not know he was in this video! "well actually it's my first time ever seeing this video teehee" That bitch (Lady GaGa) better keep her filthy, butterface-hands too herself :mad: (I actually like GaGa, she can't sing but I like her personality :wink:)

He is amazing, thanks for shareing that!