trueboypablo on tik tok

peachgworl217

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hot but I don’t understand why he went live on instagram of all places. Why not twitter?
twitter live is an extension of periscope so it actually doesn’t allow nudity on live broadcasts. while instagram is more strict with nudity on posts but if you have a small following and you go live you are less likely to get banned. i have seen more twitter lives get banned for simple nudity than i have seen IG lives get banned for 30minute- 1hr shows of sex & masturbation etc..

ComoUnG

Sexy Member
Media
twitter live is an extension of periscope so it actually doesn’t allow nudity on live broadcasts. while instagram is more strict with nudity on posts but if you have a small following and you go live you are less likely to get banned. i have seen more twitter lives get banned for simple nudity than i have seen IG lives get banned for 30minute- 1hr shows of sex & masturbation etc..
Makes sense but I thought twitter lives aren’t connected to periscope anymore after the app shut down?

peachgworl217

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Makes sense but I thought twitter lives aren’t connected to periscope anymore after the app shut down?
yea the app is shut down but twitter bought the company so they still use the format for when people go live . if you look at old periscope lives & when people go live on twitter, they are identical.

Reactions: ComoUnG