Truely the sickest shit I have ever seen

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
That is truly fuckin nasty.brings to mind a hot 45 year old red-head in nc who informed me her 23 year old son paid for her implants saying her was attracted to busty ladies.Fucked up as a soup sandwich.:eek:

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2girls1cup | Daddy Must Be Proud
It started off soo good and then after like ten seconds I had to stop it! REALLY REALLY DISGUSTING!!!! But... i dunno if it could possibly beat some of the stuff posted on here sometimes!

:mad: Right Im off to be sick now...

I bet its truly sick...I´ve seen some funny clips though on Youtube where they are filming peoples reaction while they are watching the clip :tongue::smile::biggrin1:

Did you read entry #2? It is classic! :biggrin1:

The title of an instructional video, aimed to help elementary school teachers teach the children about the importance of sharing.
"And now that the 2girls1cup video is over, I need one of you in each group to go get your cups so we can begin the sharing exercise. And please stop crying."

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I saw this a few weeks ago...completely disgusting. What IS funny are all the videos floating around the internet of people's reactions to this video. Some of those are just classic.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm curious to know why it has become so well known, everyone is talking about it!
2girls1cup.com was blocked by my server as a known spammer - that site must be doing good business thanks to that clip!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny enough there is nastier stuff out there, the thing about this clip is that it has multiple nastiness all in one shot.

I do wonder, how did those women feel about themselves after doing something like this? Seriously?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW... lmao...

I think that this one pushed my gag reflex as far as the restaurant scene in Monty Python's Meaning Of Life.

But... wow... you know, I don't think anyone actually enjoys stuff like this. I think it's all for the shock value, like, "Let's see how dirty we can get!"

I'm not sure whether it's sicker than the girls with the eels, though.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, i had heard about this, but avoided it until now...i got about 30 seconds in before i started to gag & had to turn it off...the visual of the chick (i just gagged again) turning the shit over & over in her mouth is what pushed (almost again) me over the edge...i kinda wanna die right now.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I got ambushed by a buddy of mine by it a few weeks ago......yea......it is moral bankrupcy at its best there. If you wanna see some hilarious shit tho, check out "Kermit the Frog Reacts to 2 girls one cup" on YouTube.

Ive had a good time showing it to my buds and making them scream like little girls. Funny thing is the girls i know shrug it off as, "yea thats gross", while their boyfriend/husband is flinching in the fetal position.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG!! WTF?!?! i've always been one to say and believe 'to each their own' but come on? is their anyone out their that actually enjoys barfing? and to and sex on top of that? after about 10 seconds of that, any hopes for a raging hard-on today, or for the next week, went flying out the window!:eek::wtf2: