Truly a LPSG issue (not for the week stomach)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About three years ago I was wearing my favorite Dickies work pants out in the construction field, unfortunately there isn't enough room in the crotch for my entire package so I have to lay my penis across my thigh to make it more comfortable. Sometime earlier in the day I ran into some pipes but didn't think about it to much until later that day (when I went to urinate and it was so painful I was screaming). This pain went away after about 4-5 days and I thought that I was out of the woods. However for the last two + years I've seen signs that something wasn't right but was kind of embarassed... but finally I went to the urologist last week.
After explaining to him in length (no pun intended) how someone could impacted the underside of my penis, he examined it and became pretty certain that I now have scar tissue which is restricting my urethra! This Friday I will visit the doctor again to get dialated and have a camera ran up my penis to find out where the blockage is... Since this is a large penis support site I figured that this issue is worth mentioning about since the injury wouldn't have happened if.... :smile:

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ow. yes good luck with this. and you will probably feel better because not being able to completely evacuate your bladder is probably causing some discomfort you don't realize yet. so ...ow. a camera? take your phone and record the trip from the monitor. hopefully it will be the last one :)

cbscott78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this procedure done two weeks ago. My Urologist dilated two strictures: one on either side of my prostate. I was under general anesthesia so the actual procedure wasn't bad. For a few days afterward, it did burn when I urinated and you will have pockets of air when you urinate (which is a really weird sensation.) He gave me a prescription analgesic that worked well, but it turns everything neon orange. I had read about potential sexual side effects. So far so good. Good luck!!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks a bunch for the support snbk, the doc mentioned two possible procedures neither of which sound fun in the least bit. You are right in that it is impossible for me to completely void my bladder/urethra with this stricture and when I cum now it is more oozing than shooting all over the place like it used to be. I really want that ability back!

ow. yes good luck with this. and you will probably feel better because not being able to completely evacuate your bladder is probably causing some discomfort you don't realize yet. so ...ow. a camera? take your phone and record the trip from the monitor. hopefully it will be the last one :)

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope that you will be able to get that fixed fast. Too bad you waited so long to get it taken care of.
It reminds me of when I would sound my cock. It hurt the first time I did it and then it went away but started feeling real good doing it.
Maybe the doctor will turn you on to that.
Anyways good luck and Happy Holidays

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The predicaments that extra large cocks can get a guy into seem endless. There are cocks that are so large that they: get caught in zippers, hang into the toilet water, won't be contained by jockey shorts and on and on! Now you tell me that yours stuck out so far it got banged up...well, that is not entirely surprising , but I am really sorry that it became injured!

I imagine the tiny camera will easily find the stricture and , using micro instruments, the obstruction will be eliminated! I am thinking you have done a very wise thing by engaging professional help with your problem.

I wish you well on Friday! I also wish you well as you return to normal function!:cool::smile::smile:

Your good bud,
Basque

Reactions: Allan S.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I imagine the tiny camera will easily find the stricture and , using micro instruments, the obstruction will be eliminated! I am thinking you have done a very wise thing by engaging professional help with your problem.

Your good bud,
Basque

Cameras? We want pics! No, wait..

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really appreciate the kind words everyone. I went to the doctor on Friday and was asked to urinate and got timed while doing it. After that the Doctor proceeded to scope my urethra but decided the scar tissue wasn't significant enough to do any immediate surgery. He turned the monitor my way during the scope and it was pretty weird to see the camera going up the canal... Looks like nothing will be done for at least a year (my next appt. unless something changes).

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really appreciate the kind words everyone. I went to the doctor on Friday and was asked to urinate and got timed while doing it. After that the Doctor proceeded to scope my urethra but decided the scar tissue wasn't significant enough to do any immediate surgery. He turned the monitor my way during the scope and it was pretty weird to see the camera going up the canal... Looks like nothing will be done for at least a year (my next appt. unless something changes).

I bet that is a relief..nothing significant is wrong!:cool::smile:

Reactions: Allan S.