truly ENORMOUS cock!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_leon9999

Experimental Member
Media
that's ok...i was a user twice before, got harrassed by someone who shall remain nameless...anyway, i take requests for new pix too...and - just added some new pix now

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you do a verification pic, that will silence those who say it isn't yours. It's the easiest way to avoid that particular conflic. Quite impressive, btw---the ladies, or the gentlement, must really love you!

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
10x8... right... :rolleyes:

I've seen all your pics here before: Forced perspective, check! Fisheye lens, check! Photoshop, check! Looks like you covered all the tricks - congrats!

You might be right but... how about the tape measure measuring 8 inches thick ??

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
truly HILARIOUS cock

I think these 2 show that something is amiss:
First:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/leon9999/albums/enormous+cock%2C+measured%2C+underwear+etc.../528196-a.html
the phone is like 1/4 the width of the cock and the height is like the size of the head
Then you look at this one with the same phone:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/leon999...asured,+underwear+etc.../528066-dsc04064.html
the phone is like 2/3 the width and is very clearly much longer than just the head of the penis.

Good photo work, you should put it to good use and do photography/image editing.

EDIT:
You might be right but... how about the tape measure measuring 8 inches thick ??
Fake tape measurer, slack that you cant see, straight up photoshop...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Part of the forced perspective (i.e. we can't see what's happening on the other side with the measuring tape).

Besides, 8 inches thick would be ridiculously and obviously thick and huge. You can tell just by looking at those measuring pics that's he's not actually 8 inches thick.

thsbrave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have the biggest balls I've ever seen! I bet you can shoot a gallon in one orgasm. How does your mate swallow all that?!

B_leon9999

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, never knew all this drama used to go on.

yep i know! I'm amazed....don't know why my cock worries them so much - if don't want to believe, that's fine! I wouldnt know the first thing about photoshop or where to buy one - sorry, not very computer -literate!!! Anyway, im happy with me, wish they were happy with themselves to, but they can believe whatever makes them happy too! :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
10x8... right... :rolleyes:

Forced perspective, check! Fisheye lens, check! Photoshop, check! Looks like you covered all the tricks - congrats!

Part of the forced perspective (i.e. we can't see what's happening on the other side with the measuring tape).

Besides, 8 inches thick would be ridiculously and obviously thick and huge. You can tell just by looking at those measuring pics that's he's not actually 8 inches thick.

Lest I be called a "hater", I have to agree. When I see 49 'natural' pictures where I can actually judge, I'll decide.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
yep i know! I'm amazed....don't know why my cock worries them so much - if don't want to believe, that's fine! I wouldnt know the first thing about photoshop or where to buy one - sorry, not very computer -literate!!! Anyway, im happy with me, wish they were happy with themselves to, but they can believe whatever makes them happy too! :)
If you were really happy with you, you wouldnt be posting "fudged" pictures of your penis on the internet at the same forum several times despite being chased out and banned several times.

Its plainly obvious in so many pictures too, which is what makes no sense to me.
http://www.lpsg.org/members/leon9999/albums/enormous+cock,+measured,+underwear+etc.../528331-a.html
The buttons on your pants must be like 3" in diameter to match your 8" girth.

Why is the length inconsistent? Why is the girth inconsistent? Why is your handsize in comparison to your penis inconsistent (some pics you cant even get halfway around, other pics you are already halfway around with some room to go)? None of it makes any sense!

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You just have to question whether or not someone's life truly sucks or if they're just that pathetic when they have to lie and post fake pictures of their genitals on the internet for approval and admiration. What is this, like the 10th account he's had this year alone? What an ass.

*probably not the nicest response to a thread I've ever posted, but I mean it.*

B_leon9999

Experimental Member
Media
ho ho think what u like :) wow u have a lot to say always! haha im out of here...i will leave this thread to you and your obsession...bye! im gone :)!! hahaha im sure u cant resist answering..see u!

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the phrase is "whatever!"
I'm reminded of the baying torch bearers storming the vampire castle in some dark black and white movie. (Or was that Frankenstein ?) Wow, this IS thrilling.

sheff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn looks like a real cock to me!!!! If it is faked congrats cuz you've got me fooled...

Status
Not open for further replies.