truly shocked

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It takes a lot to shock me and in fact I disbelieve a lot of guys when it comes to size claims etc. Comments like"He must have been 12" soft" make me laugh and I rarely see something truly huge....maybe I've been spoilt!
However, I thought I'd share an experience that has left even me speechless. Today at London Heathrow Airport while waiting in arrivals I saw what I can only term as one of the biggest bulges I've ever seen! I was waiting and watching everyone come through customs and suddenly saw a guy of about 35-40, balding and wearing a pair of Khaki beige trousers. He was with his wife and was walking with his young kids. I hate indiscretion as a rule, but his cock bulge went far down his left leg and I couldn't help but stare and think, "Shit man". I then thought it was probably a shadow or something in his pocket, but as he walked by it was definitely his cock and no shadow!
I hate "staged" bulges, but this guy was 100% all natural! All I can assume is that he had a semi or something after a long flight, but it was pretty cool to see a straight guy, minding his own business but with an obscene bulge. :eek:

Anyone been equally shocked lately?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Jun 15 2005, 01:24 PM
It takes a lot to shock me and in fact I disbelieve a lot of guys when it comes to size claims etc. Comments like"He must have been 12" soft" make me laugh and I rarely see something truly huge....maybe I've been spoilt!
However, I thought I'd share an experience that has left even me speechless. Today at London Heathrow Airport while waiting in arrivals I saw what I can only term as one of the biggest bulges I've ever seen! I was waiting and watching everyone come through customs and suddenly saw a guy of about 35-40, balding and wearing a pair of Khaki beige trousers. He was with his wife and was walking with his young kids. I hate indiscretion as a rule, but his cock bulge went far down his left leg and I couldn't help but stare and think, "Shit man". I then thought it was probably a shadow or something in his pocket, but as he walked by it was definitely his cock and no shadow!
I hate "staged" bulges, but this guy was 100% all natural! All I can assume is that he had a semi or something after a long flight, but it was pretty cool to see a straight guy, minding his own business but with an obscene bulge.  :eek:

Anyone been equally shocked lately?
[post=320827]Quoted post[/post]​

It funny you should mention this because the other day as I was going to work ( around 6am) I saw this guy in his late 40's stand up getting ready to exit the train ( last stop) and he had this huge "snake" down his leg (semi-hard on). I remember looking at it and thinking " I better stop cuz he's gonna get the wrong idea". It funny how you catch sight of these things when you least expect it........then afterwards you wonder "was that real"........

Reactions: Steed Holt

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's often hard to tell which part of the genital anatomy is causing a bulge, db, but what you have described could very will be a guy with large, low hanging balls.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't fail to consider something like an cystostomy device or other urinary incontinence appliance as well. While there are many styles, some of these take the form of a narrow cylindrical bag snaking down the upper leg, while others have a cylindrical chamber fitted directly over the penis. Either of these can create a bulge that could be mistaken for massive endowment. While such troubles more frequently aflict the elderly, I know of younger men with incontience problems.

(Having just made a post to the sharing urinals thread, I now feel like a total freak...)

These links show illustrations of such devices:

http://www.sgppayne.co.uk/images/mk12.gif

http://www.continence-foundation.org.uk/images/prods/341.gif

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know the "devices" you mean ericbear, but it was his cock that was outlined. Professional spotter here and it takes a lot to impress me - take my word for it!

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, it was not recent, but I did see a guy in a mall with a long tubular bulge going down his left leg. My guess was that it was between 7 and 8 inches long. When i got a closer look, i could see the outline of the head too. He was just walking along in light green cords like all was normal. Certainly the largest I have seen.

John

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
I was at the gym today, and i was lifting some weights when I saw it. This huge black guy that could have beat anyone up with his pinky. So I looked at his crotch, and there was a HUGE bulge, I mean it was absurd. It was like there was a beer can in his gym shorts, and I even think he was soft because it didnt look hard. I was just in shock....and im going back tomorrow to see if i see him again.

Reactions: Steed Holt

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Charles88@Jun 16 2005, 05:06 PM
and im going back tomorrow to see if i see him again.
[post=321322]Quoted post[/post]​

We eagerly await your "locker room report."

The other day I'm standing at the urinal at work and a coworker siddles up and whips out a real monster! It must have been 6"-7" completely soft, uncut and literally hanging down and past the flat palm of his hand where he was cradling this beauty. Guess what? This guy could not be over 5 foot 5.

Of course I took a peek......whadd'ya think I'm NOT gonna' look?

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
'Course you're gonna look, Kink. Us straight guys look too when there's something like that to see. We just don't admit it most of the time! I notice other guys with big bulges, and if I miss one my wife will point it out to me. (LOL)
Wish I had a good story to tell, But I haven't seen anything outrageous lately. Somethin' good comes along I'll let ya know....

B-man

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well one time when I was 13 I had Priapism for 4 days due to a combination of two different medications I was taking for a cold one was a steriod and the other was a antibiotic I was allergic too...It was very painful and I was extremely large like maybe swelled to over nine inches in girth and about 10 to 11 inches long...Painful but very impressive, wish I would have taken pictures...Jose'Latinoboy9

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jun 16 2005, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jun 16 2005, 11:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Charles88@Jun 16 2005, 05:06 PM
and im going back tomorrow to see if i see him again.

We eagerly await your "locker room report."

The other day I&#39;m standing at the urinal at work and a coworker siddles up and whips out a real monster&#33; It must have been 6"-7" completely soft, uncut and literally hanging down and past the flat palm of his hand where he was cradling this beauty. Guess what? This guy could not be over 5 foot 5.

Of course I took a peek......whadd&#39;ya think I&#39;m NOT gonna&#39; look?
[post=321326]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Those are the guys that really shock me......the tiny ones. The ones that are 5&#39;3 with a 7 inch soft cock. It looks almost unreal.

I remember this one doctor, in a hospital I used to work, who would alway wear scrubs ( very jovial kind of a guy) and you could *clearly* see his package. He had to be 5&#39;5 but he was packin huge thick dick. I always got the feeling he had to be freeballing because you could clearly see his circumcised head, it was almost obscene (I think he was Jewish, but he was the conservative type at all.) I don&#39;t know how he did&#39;nt get hard freeballin all day in scrubs......all that dick movement would&#39;ve make me rock hard.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Charles88@Jun 16 2005, 11:06 PM
I was at the gym today, and i was lifting some weights when I saw it. This huge black guy that could have beat anyone up with his pinky. So I looked at his crotch, and there was a HUGE bulge, I mean it was absurd. It was like there was a beer can in his gym shorts, and I even think he was soft because it didnt look hard. I was just in shock....and im going back tomorrow to see if i see him again.

If you need us to send you one of those cell phone cameras let us know........we&#39;ll start a little collection to help the cause...... :p

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny this thread should "pop up" today. Last night I was commuting home and was turning from one sparsely populated street to another when all of a sudden one of the most gorgeous guys I&#39;ve seen in years goes jogging by. There are some condos down the road. He might have come from there, but he was a jewel. First, he was short, less than 5&#39; 9", but he had the body of a God - perfectly proportioned firm, cut with the most beautiful buns. He was either light-skinned black or mixed. His skin was a golden bronze and his short hair coulda been bleached or have some red in it. His face was chiseled. I guessed, in the second or two I had to view him, that he was somewhere between 16 and 20. If he was 16, he&#39;s one of the Wonders of the World. His movement was natural and light. The most incredible part was he was running in bright blue Speedos&#33;&#33;&#33; He was showing a bulge that looked like he&#39;d packed an extra set of tube socks. You almost never see joggers with that much bulge anymore since they all wear baggie pants. You can bet I&#39;ll take the same route home the rest of the summer looking for this guy again. He&#39;s the kind you remember for decades. I think I might even dare to stop and ask if I can take his picture because I&#39;m sure no one will believe me. You don&#39;t often see the ideal guy just trot by you in the middle of nowhere, except in dreams.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes go to a small gym close by where very few guys shower and the few that do are very careful to strip in the shower stall and put their boxers on before they come out again.
The reason I notice is that I personally find this so tight assed though from reading posts I accept the fact that there are different points of view.

Well the other night I was changing when two late teen types came in the beefier one stripped and walked bareballs to the shower, not flaunting, not prudisly either but surprisingly liberated
The guy had a great body and sort of average equipment
The other guy turned to talk to him as he headed for the shower which meant he was facing me. Dont know if shocked was the best way to describe my reaction but yes I did stare......he was quite a bit slighter built than the guy in the shower but hung. He had to have been close to 8 inches soft and a good 6 thick.