truly shocked

sfsbdgb

Experimental Member
Media
Got to tell you about the site I had in Chicago .I was walking downtown and this guy comes right at me in the crowded streets of Downtown,jogging with a bulge halfway down his sweat pants ...nothing left to the imagination there.Another one of those you take a quick second look...then I went around the corner to get a coffee and behold he's coming out of there,and had to be a good 8-9 soft hanging down the leg!!! and thick...you always wonder "Is it real" and he's just joggong along...I actually looked at other peoples faces to see reactions...nothing but stares!

JohnRentino

Experimental Member
Media
I remember a couple years ago I went swimming with my cousins and they brought a friend along. We were sitting in the hot tub when their friend got up to sit on the edge of the hot tub. As he got up his trunks were stuck to his body and I could see the outline of his cock very easily. The thing was huge! It was resting along his leg but with the wet shorts weighing it down I could see it must have been 6-7 inches limp and very thick too. I remember just being shocked.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by JohnRentino@Jun 22 2005, 12:12 AM
I remember a couple years ago I went swimming with my cousins and they brought a friend along. We were sitting in the hot tub when their friend got up to sit on the edge of the hot tub. As he got up his trunks were stuck to his body and I could see the outline of his cock very easily. The thing was huge! It was resting along his leg but with the wet shorts weighing it down I could see it must have been 6-7 inches limp and very thick too. I remember just being shocked.
[post=322847]Quoted post[/post]​

There should be a clinical term for when that happens.......something like "dick shock" . :lol:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jun 22 2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah, dickshock or maybe cockshock. That way the ocks would get a repeat. Either one would get the idea across adequately, me thinks :evilgrin:
[post=323092]Quoted post[/post]​

"CockShock"......I like it!! :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 22 2005, 11:19 PM
I like "CockShock".....but will never experience it again, I fear.
At least until jon shows me his unit.
[post=323242]Quoted post[/post]​
Never say never, buddy. Some day when yyu least expect it, you might get a good dose of cockshock.

thomuk81

Just Browsing
Media
The memorable time for me was when I used to work at a shopping centre in england called Bluewater. One luch break I was walking to get some food and this guy in grey sweat pants and a dirty white t shirt was coming down the escalator. I couldn't believe it! I thought he had a full hardon as there was like a pole sticking out in front of him. But he was with his wife and kids as far as I could tell so I doubt he was hard. Everyone was staring but dodnt say anything. To this day i wish I could have stopped time and run over and pull his trouser down and sucked it like a mad man!

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There already is a word for it.

Not Cockshock

Me and friends and people at work say:

Dicknotized

kinda like hypnotized, but with dick infront.

Meaning: 1. Your so overwhelmed by the size of the dick you can't stop staring.
Meaning: 2. The dick is so good(person your with) you don't see the reality of the bad stuff this person does to you, brings to you or treats you like.
Meaning: 3. A one night's stand dick was so good, you can't stop talking or thinking about it.

Even some stand up comedian, I forgot her name...but she said a few years back. "Ladies you know when your dicknotized when you let your man drive your car and you know he has no license"
and she said also when you defend them " Ladies you know when your dicknotized when you say: Naw, naw see he dosen&#39;t hit me, I be like walking into the punches." <----Now that is dicknotized&#33;

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Jun 15 2005, 01:24 PM
Anyone been equally shocked lately?

It was not lately, but I was shocked to the core to say the least. I was at Air Force ROTC summer camp in Waco, Texas. The third day we were there, we had to have a physical. I was given a bottle and told to go into the rest room and pee into it. The weather was extremely hot and very, very dry. I tend to be "pee shy," and I was having trouble getting one drop from my dehydrated body into the bottle. As I struggled, in walks another cadet. He dropped his pants to his knees and pulled the biggest flacid cock I have ever seen from his "kangaroo pouch" briefs. Not only did he fill his bottle, but he pissed enough to flush the commode. I was so taken aback that my weenie shrunk until its head barely proturded from the open fly in my trousers. I was unable to drip a single drop until he left the room.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dufus+Jul 4 2005, 02:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dufus &#064; Jul 4 2005, 02:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-donkeyboy@Jun 15 2005, 01:24 PM

It was not lately, but I was shocked to the core to say the least. I was at Air Force ROTC summer camp in Waco, Texas. The third day we were there, we had to have a physical. I was given a bottle and told to go into the rest room and pee into it. The weather was extremely hot and very, very dry. I tend to be "pee shy," and I was having trouble getting one drop from my dehydrated body into the bottle. As I struggled, in walks another cadet. He dropped his pants to his knees and pulled the biggest flacid cock I have ever seen from his "kangaroo pouch" briefs. Not only did he fill his bottle, but he pissed enough to flush the commode. I was so taken aback that my weenie shrunk until its head barely proturded from the open fly in my trousers. I was unable to drip a single drop until he left the room.
[post=326456]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dufus, is that avitar pic a real picture of you when you were young? That has got to be one of the cutest avitair pics I&#39;ve ever seen in my life&#33;

*Humming: "You must have been a beautiful baby,
You must have been a beautiful child......."

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Couldn&#39;t help by reply to this one...my first official response but someday i will not be invisible anymore, once the chemicals wear off, that is&#33; :D

Um.....did it ever occur to anyone that maybe Donkeyboy and Alleyblu were playing around with the whole ide that it wasn&#39;t some guy&#39;s unit they were seeing, but bombs, as in, referencing the terrorist attacks in London yesterday? First Donkeyboy says that he saw this in London at the airpport, then AlleyBlu says he saw it on a train. I thought they were joking...you know, making up some fiction about guys with bombs being mistaken as guys with huge schlongs? Everyone else I have read so far just took it as big wang sightings. B)

Not that such sightings aren&#39;t possible or that the terrorist attacks are things to joke about...... :(

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Wave@Jul 8 2005, 09:35 PM
Couldn&#39;t help by reply to this one...my first official response but someday i will not be invisible anymore, once the chemicals wear off, that is&#33; :D

Um.....did it ever occur to anyone that maybe Donkeyboy and Alleyblu were playing around with the whole ide that it wasn&#39;t some guy&#39;s unit they were seeing, but bombs, as in, referencing the terrorist attacks in London yesterday? First Donkeyboy says that he saw this in London at the airpport, then AlleyBlu says he saw it on a train. I thought they were joking...you know, making up some fiction about guys with bombs being mistaken as guys with huge schlongs? Everyone else I have read so far just took it as big wang sightings. B)

Not that such sightings aren&#39;t possible or that the terrorist attacks are things to joke about...... :(
[post=327697]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome Wave&#33;
My "cockshock" came when I was on a New York subway train....it was&#39;nt quite "bomb" size........but close&#33;

etn: :D perhaps he was smuggling socks
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Jun 15 2005, 02:24 PM
It takes a lot to shock me and in fact I disbelieve a lot of guys when it comes to size claims etc. Comments like"He must have been 12" soft" make me laugh and I rarely see something truly huge....maybe I&#39;ve been spoilt&#33;
However, I thought I&#39;d share an experience that has left even me speechless. Today at London Heathrow Airport while waiting in arrivals I saw what I can only term as one of the biggest bulges I&#39;ve ever seen&#33; I was waiting and watching everyone come through customs and suddenly saw a guy of about 35-40, balding and wearing a pair of Khaki beige trousers. He was with his wife and was walking with his young kids. I hate indiscretion as a rule, but his cock bulge went far down his left leg and I couldn&#39;t help but stare and think, "Shit man". I then thought it was probably a shadow or something in his pocket, but as he walked by it was definitely his cock and no shadow&#33;
I hate "staged" bulges, but this guy was 100% all natural&#33; All I can assume is that he had a semi or something after a long flight, but it was pretty cool to see a straight guy, minding his own business but with an obscene bulge. :eek:

[post=320827]Quoted post[/post]​

10inchdude

Sexy Member
Media
recently its been school holidays and after conimg out of the cinema as usual one had to go to the toilet. there was a line up and managed to get up to the urinal. behind me must of been a young guy probably 17 or so.
Being well hung myself never shy in flopping mine out which is around 8" slack. This young guy next to me pulled out probably the biggest, thickest and longest cock i have seen. I would say 10" slack. He pissed form it and then had to shake it off. my god the pure size. Trying to fit that back into his briefs was a mission. I looked over to the guy on his right once he left in amazment. we both smiled. Still couldn&#39;t believe it.

halivier

Experimental Member
Media
I think you must be very proud of your huge dick. How did you feel being beaten by a 10" slack young guy? Be Hurted?lol

Originally posted by 10inchdude@Jul 19 2005, 10:28 AM
recently its been school holidays and after conimg out of the cinema as usual one had to go to the toilet. there was a line up and managed to get up to the urinal. behind me must of been a young guy probably 17 or so.
Being well hung myself never shy in flopping mine out which is around 8" slack. This young guy next to me pulled out probably the biggest, thickest and longest cock i have seen. I would say 10" slack. He pissed form it and then had to shake it off. my god the pure size. Trying to fit that back into his briefs was a mission. I looked over to the guy on his right once he left in amazment. we both smiled. Still couldn&#39;t believe it.
[post=330156]Quoted post[/post]​