truly shocked

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by WilsonStreet+Jul 30 2005, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WilsonStreet &#064; Jul 30 2005, 12:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thirteenpointhree@Jun 23 2005, 08:54 AM
wondering if I will ever experience cockshock :huh:
[post=323407]Quoted post[/post]​

Wondering if you will ever stop trying to pass that avatar pic off as real.
[post=332937]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wondering if morons are gonna finally realise, (no matter how many times I tell them) that I don&#39;t give a crap what they think.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by WilsonStreet@Jul 29 2005, 09:42 PM
. . . . Check your spelling on realize, though.
[post=333066]Quoted post[/post]​
The British spelling = realise
The USA spelling = realize

Some of you Brit m8s tell me if I&#39;m correct. (?)
Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 29 2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah, it&#39;s -ise or -yse for all British spellings.

http://www3.telus.net/linguisticsissues/Br...ianAmerican.htm

Also note that the re/er rule doesn&#39;t apply to meter (except as a unit of length), chancre, or euchre.
[post=333197]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for Karen&#39;s site, johb. It&#39;s great to have all that info at finger&#39;s tip.

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It&#39;s mostly useful for when you&#39;re writing something scientific (prefer British spellings) or when you&#39;re mentioning something like the Labour Party.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I&#39;m sure everything is "real" in the pic...

REAL LATEX.

Delusion (de-lu-sion). Look it up. Might do some good.

I agree it WAS interesting for a while.

G&#39;day.

joshstar

Just Browsing
Media
Chicago - U of C Campus in Hyde Park - Two MAJOR bulges sightings this past week.

I am an Architect working on a project in that neighborhood. My job has recently become VERY interesting.

Bulge #1 was an early twenties guy in dress slacks (tight) and dress shirt (tight) - long curly black hair pulled into a ponytail. He was walking down the sidewalk with a gi-normous package&#33; It was one of those smooth, round, HUGE mounds that looked like he had stuffed a softball into his pants. I couldn&#39;t tell balls from cock but I know he knew he was showing huge package and sure wasn&#39;t embarrased about it&#33; Not a great face, but that&#39;s not what I was looking at. Average height and build.

Bulge #2 was the following day. The guy was a bit older than #1, maybe late twenties. His was my favorite kind of display - his big thick cock was pushed over to the left and kinda down around his big fat balls. He was wearing walking shorts -not relly very tight - but his business was so big that it was pushing out against his crotch fabric in a major way. I love it when you can see where the balls are and where the cock is. As he walked the whole afair would shift back and forth, his big dick (dressed left) pushing forward every time he stepped forward with his left leg.
Major visual treat&#33; The man was rather petite, about 5&#39;4" and slender build, which only made his display that much more astounding. I don&#39;t think he was showing it off like guy #1 - it was just too big to hide.

What are they feeding these guys at U of C????

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by joshstar@Sep 16 2005, 01:00 PM
He was walking down the sidewalk with a gi-normous package&#33; It was one of those smooth, round, HUGE mounds that looked like he had stuffed a softball into his pants. I couldn&#39;t tell balls from cock but I know he knew he was showing huge package and sure wasn&#39;t embarrased about it&#33;

How do you know he did&#39;nt stuff a softball in his pants? :p

joshstar

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 16 2005, 01:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 16 2005, 01:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-joshstar@Sep 16 2005, 01:00 PM
He was walking down the sidewalk with a gi-normous package&#33; It was one of those smooth, round, HUGE mounds that looked like he had stuffed a softball into his pants. I couldn&#39;t tell balls from cock but I know he knew he was showing huge package and sure wasn&#39;t embarrased about it&#33;

How do you know he did&#39;nt stuff a softball in his pants? :p
[post=343755]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That would probably hurt - be uncomfortable at minimum

And he looked much to content to have been in pain :)

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I think my example of cockshock had more to do with the situation then the size of the cock. I was a freshman in college in NYC, and I was waiting for a train at Grand Central Station. I had about 30 minutes to kill, so I walked to the men&#39;s room to piss. I got up to the urinal and there was this young puerto rican guy next to me. He was probably around 19 or 20. I saw his head turn toward me slightly, and so I looked at him. He smiled and looked down at his cock, then stepped an inch back to give me a look. It was probably around 6 inches soft, uncut, and beautiful. This was the first time I had never been cruised in a men&#39;s room before, so I didn&#39;t know what to do. I finished pissing as fast I could and took off.

It didn&#39;t take me a long time to get over that panic though. I saw him once again in the same bathroom a few weeks later. I played along that time. :evilgrin:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by giozam@Sep 17 2005, 03:41 AM
I saw him once again in the same bathroom a few weeks later. I played along that time. :evilgrin:
[post=343984]Quoted post[/post]​

I love it how the Newbies leave us hanging.......we want details&#33; ;) :p

By the way Grand Central Station bathrooms are probably one of the cruisest public bathrooms in New York ......even the janitor seems to take part in it.....

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I come at this from a different perspective as I&#39;ve always been the one to "Shock" with my meat slung down my pants leg or flailing around in my shorts, even a jock does not seem to contain it at times and the result is obvious, a bulge that attracts attention. I must say that in the past several years, no one seems to notice it as much or I may just be not paying attention to those paying attention. It does, however seem that unless I go to the beach or out to a gay gathering of some sort, the response is not there as it once was. At first I was a bit embarrassed by the looks I got then later I just got tired of bunching up and trying to hide what should be considered an asset. As an adult I realize that there are times when sexuality is best not emphasized although in this phase of my life I am more often than not going out without a care for what others may see because, as a wise person once said: "What others think is none of my business" Sometimes it is fun to hear a word of admiration though from a stranger&#33; :wow:

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Steed Holt@Sep 18 2005, 03:54 AM
I come at this from a different perspective as I&#39;ve always been the one to "Shock" with my meat slung down my pants leg or flailing around in my shorts, even a jock does not seem to contain it at times and the result is obvious, a bulge that attracts attention. I must say that in the past several years, no one seems to notice it as much or I may just be not paying attention to those paying attention. It does, however seem that unless I go to the beach or out to a gay gathering of some sort, the response is not there as it once was. At first I was a bit embarrassed by the looks I got then later I just got tired of bunching up and trying to hide what should be considered an asset. As an adult I realize that there are times when sexuality is best not emphasized although in this phase of my life I am more often than not going out without a care for what others may see because, as a wise person once said: "What others think is none of my business" Sometimes it is fun to hear a word of admiration though from a stranger&#33; :wow:
[post=344258]Quoted post[/post]​

Steed,

Unfortunately, youth and vitality are really the main attraction....as a young & hung stud, look out&#33; As the same gent, forget it&#33;

blackwood