Truly toe curling moments

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by zaza, Aug 23, 2006.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Which way do yours curl, if they curl at all.

If I am in a position for them to curl my left foot tends to curl downwards, and my right foot upwards.

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well that all depends now, doesn't it. If we're talking about during the throes of ecstasy :biggrin1: , I believe I have a tendency for my feet to arch back and my toes to reach back as well.

3. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    What she said.

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Truely, my toes are very physical toes. They obey the resulting forces, and bend whatever way is easier. So, when I'm on my back, or standing, they curl upwards, and when I'm in doggy style, or a similar position, they curl downwards.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Downwards, but I get a lot of movement, they go far up then down. This is only when I'm 'happy'.

Sometimes my little toe gets stuck/tied around the one next to it. That is so painful...its like some kind of cramp. It kills!

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

VERY interesting topic, zaza, thank you for bringing it up.

Some of the sexual interests that my partner and I share, involve being hyper-aware of the body language of the person you are with. When you put energy into another person (give them stimulation), it ALWAYS comes back out somewhere, you just sometimes have to watch a little more closely. For partners who are a little less vocal than others, it almost always will be evident in the feet (or legs, sometimes the hands, but usually the feet.) That's one of the reasons I'm fairly insistent that sex partners not have any footwear at all during our activities (although I do make some allowances for combat boots...)

The toe-curling and leg jiggling are sure signs that something is going on. I love it!

Draft saved Draft deleted