Trump’s 60 Minutes Interview

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
“Trump abruptly ended his '60 Minutes' interview after 45 minutes and then tweeted about host Lesley Stahl not wearing a mask inside the White House”

“Something happened during the taping of President Donald Trump's interview for "60 Minutes" that led him to end the interview early, according to CNN.”

First thing i thought, ‘The old man probably had to take a dump, and fast.’

Media
Only one word describes Trump these days ... unhinged!
Just one? Or is that after you’ve fully exhausted the extensive list of applicable expletives? Right now, I am thinking of a seven letter expletive that resembles his pursed lips. It’s the one I use most. I should be ashamed...but I’m not.:D

Media
Speaking of the raging elephant in the debate room: It would be great fun to see Kristen Welker rip him a new one; and, ever the victim, see man-baby Trump stomp off like Cartman.

9123.jpg

“Screw you guys, I’m going home!”

No loss. It would be nice to have a pleasant evening with adults in the room.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It certainly defines his “presiduncy”. It also might be representative of one with an appearance and voice that might be symptomatic of rectal blockage, piles, and itching. Allegedly.
At age 74 this might really be true for our most beloved president, Donald Rump!

The best part of Trump ending this interview was a video of him having to crouch down to walk out of the room to avoid walking past his interviewer.

I've not seen anyone handle Trump better than this. She was laughing at him which in truth was mocking him. She would not let Trump get by with anything.

If I were Biden I would have that video of Trump trying to get out of the room by almost having to crawl played on the air waves over and over and over again!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It certainly defines his “presiduncy”. It also might be representative of one with an appearance and voice that might be symptomatic of rectal blockage, piles, and itching. Allegedly.

@chicagosam - Please don't make me visualize those gross things, when I already have to see his face and hear his voice, every damn day!

Yer FIRED!

;) A/B

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....and then complained that Biden hadn't been asked "difficult" questions like he had and then had the gall to call out his own television station (FOX) for running and interview with Biden and still wants to lock her up and build a wall and prove the Obama wasn't born in the USA and that Hunter Biden is a paid lackey of the ussr and denies the existence of the "pee pee" tape and still thinks his best buddy is Putin who is above criticism and.........
is himself perfect

Reactions: Freddie53

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The best part of Trump ending this interview was a video of him having to crouch down to walk out of the room to avoid walking past his interviewer.
I've not seen anyone handle Trump better than this. She was laughing at him which in truth was mocking him. She would not let Trump get by with anything.
If I were Biden I would have that video of Trump trying to get out of the room by almost having to crawl played on the air waves over and over and over again!

This video edited out the slow crouching departure of Trump , but it still is worth seeing:

Reactions: ActionBuddy

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Trump abruptly ended his '60 Minutes' interview after 45 minutes and then tweeted about host Lesley Stahl not wearing a mask inside the White House”

“Something happened during the taping of President Donald Trump's interview for "60 Minutes" that led him to end the interview early, according to CNN.”

First thing i thought, ‘The old man probably had to take a dump, and fast.’
I was expecting Trump to claim the interview really did go on for 70 mins, ok? Losers!

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
....and then complained that Biden hadn't been asked "difficult" questions like he had and then had the gall to call out his own television station (FOX) for running and interview with Biden and still wants to lock her up and build a wall and prove the Obama wasn't born in the USA and that Hunter Biden is a paid lackey of the ussr and denies the existence of the "pee pee" tape and still thinks his best buddy is Putin who is above criticism and.........
is himself perfect
You were on a roll there. And it is all true!