Trump Grand Jury

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would not turn out well. I would pose the question that if I participated in street riots, burned cars, and robbed stores and be caught on video tape doing so, I would expect it would not turn out for me good either. Especially if I participated in burning down a police station, taking over a federal building, and declaring an antonymous zone free of US laws. However that is not what has been happening.

yep. Violent pieces of shit pretending as if its for equality

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would not turn out well. I would pose the question that if I participated in street riots, burned cars, and robbed stores and be caught on video tape doing so, I would expect it would not turn out for me good either. Especially if I participated in burning down a police station, taking over a federal building, and declaring an antonymous zone free of US laws. However that is not what has been happening.

You can't be half-assed about these things. You need to storm the U.S. Capitol, threaten to hang the Vice President, send Congress scurrying for their lives, kill a police officer. And be sure to take lots of videos, share them with your friends, so everyone will know who you are.

Go big or stay home.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(I meant the "you" rhetorically, but yes, that was my point.) :)

Yes I understood your question was rhetorical but I had to make the point.

I'll add that had I taken part in the Jan 6 insurrection I would expect to be arrested for treason as defined in Article 3, Section 3 of the US Constitution, held without bail, tried, convicted and hanged for the crime.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There is no excuse for the Capitol and DC police NOT to have drawn their service pistols and start shooting way out at the security perimeter when the crowd began breaking through the police barricades...
The Capitol cop who retreated up the stairs before the mob missed the perfect opportunity to stop them there. That narrow bend in the stairwell was the perfect pinch point to begin dropping bodies...Why was it allowed to happen?...
Who incited this mob in the rally preceding? Rudy Giuliani, the Trump children and Donald J. Trump.

This happened because Trump Administration officials knew of this threat - yet allowed it to happen. Because of their inaction - including refusal of the National Guard to help intially during the crisis - the DC police did not have weaponry and manpower needed to repel the MAGA invasion. Trump Administration Defence Dept. officials later claimed they didn't like "the optics" of lethal force being used against Trump supporters. The DC police guarding the Capitol building were severely outnumbered, overpowered and disarmed by the insurrection mob. BTW the Capitol cop's / Eugene Goodman's retreat up the stairs was actually him tricking a mob to follow him away from the Senate chamber as detailed here:
Eugene Goodman: Capitol police officer up for Congressional Gold Medal

I don't expect Congress's inquiry into this incident to reveal anything new regarding this disgraceful Trump-created incident.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This happened because Trump Administration officials knew of this threat - yet allowed it to happen. Because of their inaction - including refusal of the National Guard to help intially during the crisis - the DC police did not have weaponry and manpower needed to repel the MAGA invasion. Trump Administration Defence Dept. officials later claimed they didn't like "the optics" of lethal force being used against Trump supporters. The DC police guarding the Capitol building were severely outnumbered, overpowered and disarmed by the insurrection mob. BTW the Capitol cop's / Eugene Goodman's retreat up the stairs was actually him tricking a mob to follow him away from the Senate chamber as detailed here:
Eugene Goodman: Capitol police officer up for Congressional Gold Medal

I don't expect Congress's inquiry into this incident to reveal anything new regarding this disgraceful Trump-created incident.

Yes I sawl the news reports of Goodman luring the mob away from the Senate at the time. It doesn't change my criticism nor do I think he deserves a Congressional Gold Medal--nor does any member of the Capitol police for tolerating or retreating before the attack which Trump incited. Goodman delayed the breach of the Senate chamber. He didn't prevent it.

IMO the officer who shot Babbitt deserves a Congressional Gold Medal. And the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Reactions: dreamer20

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both from Naples Florida. Fun fact Florida now holds the top spot for arrests from the Insurrection.

Great!!! Glad we the people of Florida care about America. Not like the crooks that have the Americas government held hostage by a bunch of crooks, Marxits and loony leftist and the idiots that support them.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great!!! Glad we the people of Florida care about America. Not like the crooks that have the Americas government held hostage by a bunch of crooks, Marxits and loony leftist and the idiots that support them.

Yet again. Another one announces their support for the Insurrection. An Insurrection called for by a mafia boss. Next month will be a bad one for innocent people. Every gun totting lone wolf "patriot" now feels empowered to commit murder under the guise of the Constitution. Careful what you wish for. So after the "Pillow Coup" of August, what do you think the new party will be doing to improve the lives of Americans? Ever see a coup in any country work? We have shit healthcare now. Is the new Party OF MTG going to do anything about this? Climate? What is your new party going to do for us besides cull the "libtards and communists"? I really want to hear.

Reactions: chicagosam

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yet again. Another one announces their support for the Insurrection. An Insurrection called for by a mafia boss. Next month will be a bad one for innocent people. Every gun totting lone wolf "patriot" now feels empowered to commit murder under the guise of the Constitution. Careful what you wish for. So after the "Pillow Coup" of August, what do you think the new party will be doing to improve the lives of Americans? Ever see a coup in any country work? We have shit healthcare now. Is the new Party OF MTG going to do anything about this? Climate? What is your new party going to do for us besides cull the "libtards and communists"? I really want to hear.

Of course you're free to engage with Julie, but let me suggest that banging your head against a brick wall will produce similar effects in less time. :rolleyes:

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Without looking up the definition, what is Marxist and how does it apply to the Democratic Party…

Reactions: chicagosam

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course you're free to engage with Julie, but let me suggest that banging your head against a brick wall will produce similar effects in less time. :rolleyes:
Got it. I figured that. Moving on... ;)

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Without looking up the definition, what is Marxist and how does it apply to the Democratic Party…
Oddly just today... Faux News puts out the headline,"Social Democrats in Congress Stay Silent About Cuba's Protests". They literately believe Social Democrats have the same views as communism run by a dictator... :confused:

Reactions: Klingsor

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You did the same schtick when discussing CRT, got any new material?

But on the subject, this weird desire for equality of outcome as opposed to equality of opportunity. Unfortunately that’s not how Marxism ends, ever.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You did the same schtick when discussing CRT, got any new material?

But on the subject, this weird desire for equality of outcome as opposed to equality of opportunity. Unfortunately that’s not how Marxism ends, ever.

And it’s the same thing here.. People throwing out words they don’t know the meaning of.. Yiu did it with CRT and she is doing with Marxism…I’m. It down with hearing talking points. FACTS get my attention..

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Michael Cohen retweeted this. If only...
E6QAC2PWQAAQsia

swimmerboynj

Sexy Member
Media
You can't be half-assed about these things. You need to storm the U.S. Capitol, threaten to hang the Vice President, send Congress scurrying for their lives, kill a police officer. And be sure to take lots of videos, share them with your friends, so everyone will know who you are.

Go big or stay home.
I'mm sorry... who exactly killed a policeman?

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › local › 2021/04/19

Apr 19, 2021 — Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2021/04/19 › capitol-police-officer...

Apr 19, 2021 — Sicknick died after suffering strokes, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Francisco Diaz, said in a report.