Trump Grand Jury

swimmerboynj

Sexy Member
Media
yep. Violent pieces of shit pretending as if its for equality
Equality is so yesterday.... now the term is equity! No matter how violent or non violent the pieces, they all should result in the same outcome, which is equity. And sine you cant charge some violent protesters because that would be deemed racist, the logical and equitable solution would be to lower the charges of other to meet the equitable norm! Ass backwards logic, if you ask me, but that's what we're dealing with now; equal outcomes.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'mm sorry... who exactly killed a policeman?

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › local › 2021/04/19

Apr 19, 2021 — Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2021/04/19 › capitol-police-officer...

Apr 19, 2021 — Sicknick died after suffering strokes, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Francisco Diaz, said in a report.

And of course, there's no doubt Sicknick would have died of strokes on that very day anyway, even if he hadn't been subjected to the trauma of fighting off a violent insurrection and getting his eyes doused with a pepper-based bear spray. Hell, it was extremely fortunate the rioters chose January 6 . . . since Sicknick was already doomed.

Reactions: 4202HHN

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without looking up the definition, what is Marxist and how does it apply to the Democratic Party…

Easy. It was dickhead Karlbaby that figured he could change the world so his imaginary government could control the people 100%. You WILL NOT have any private property, And the gooberment gets yours. And it goes on and on and on. You look it up I don't have time and I know what it is. Short answer, The gooberment gets to control you and America 100%.
Go read BLM Manifesto. That is what the democrats want's to do to the American people. Never going to happen. Go read BLM Manifesto. That is Marxist. No he wasn't one of Groucho Marx Brothers.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And of course, there's no doubt Sicknick would have died of strokes on that very day anyway, even if he hadn't been subjected to the trauma of fighting off a violent insurrection and getting his eyes doused with a pepper-based bear spray. Hell, it was extremely fortunate the rioters chose January 6 . . . since Sicknick was already doomed.

Miss information ALERT.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes, medical examiner releases on Jan. 7th.

He did not suffer an allergic reaction to the chemical irritants dispensed by rioters, Diaz said, nor was there evidence of internal or external injuries.

Maybe check before you post miss information.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Easy. It was dickhead Karlbaby that figured he could change the world so his imaginary government could control the people 100%. You WILL NOT have any private property, And the gooberment gets yours. And it goes on and on and on. You look it up I don't have time and I know what it is. Short answer, The gooberment gets to control you and America 100%.
Go read BLM Manifesto. That is what the democrats want's to do to the American people. Never going to happen. Go read BLM Manifesto. That is Marxist. No he wasn't one of Groucho Marx Brothers.

And yet you still said nothing .. Just talking points and language you picked up from Faux News…Like i said, don’t use words that you do not know the meaning of…

Reactions: gr8gatsby

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Miss information ALERT.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes, medical examiner releases on Jan. 7th.

He did not suffer an allergic reaction to the chemical irritants dispensed by rioters, Diaz said, nor was there evidence of internal or external injuries.

Maybe check before you post miss information.

I explicitly stated that Officer Sicknick's death was completely unrelated to the riot that day. Just sheer, totally random coincidence that he suffered strokes while trying to fend off a violent attack from a huge, angry mob. So don't worry . . . no one will ever be charged for his death.

Reactions: b.c.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
You think you have a clue about Marxism and that’s so cute. You can approve or disapprove, but you are very clearly not tall enough to ride this ride.

I like knowing it won’t stop you.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You think you have a clue about Marxism and that’s so cute. You can approve or disapprove, but you are very clearly not tall enough to ride this ride.

I like knowing it won’t stop you.

Yep, And I'm sure your an expert-spert something. Go watch CNN you might learn something, maybe. Is Biden doing OK for you? lololololololol.

Reactions: ASexMrHung1

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Yep, And I'm sure your an expert-spert something. Go watch CNN you might learn something, maybe. Is Biden doing OK for you? lololololololol.
The answer of a needy child who spray paints naught words on a wall.

Reactions: chicagosam