Trump inspired hate

D

deleted15807

Well well keen this one is CERTAINLY a keeper! And from Ann Coulter no less!

“the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”
Most people knew back in 2017 on his inauguration day. The day democracy died. He is not going to step up. He is not going to pivot, or suddenly turn classy and shrewd, or reveal a surprisingly warm intelligence or thoughtful demeanor, one which makes us proud to have him representing our hobbled nation on the global stage. Just the opposite. Trump’s official policy is simple enough: a tiny, raging middle finger to everyone, and everything.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I know you haven't read all my posts. I also know that from your first entry into this thread you resorted to personal attacks, suggesting the topic and news items were unfounded, or from unreliable sources, and that it was "hysteria" on my part. Then when I invited you to actually READ the news items and discussions you said you couldn't be bothered to read through 200 plus pages of it.

Besides, IMO, whataboutisms likening anti-FASCISTS and feminists (you've mentioned them before) don't exactly amount to a "concession" or even a direct acknowledgement of the DOCUMENTED rise in hate, acts of hate and terrorism, racist supremacist rhetoric, and similar ideology, as DOCUMENTED herein - with LINKS, and directly attributable to Trump and his right winged cohorts' words, actions, and deeds.

Yes, it was there before Trump. Was cultivated for decades by the GOP. Became more evident via racist references, rhetoric, and animosity toward Barack Obama, whose presidency the right FURTHER used to stoke the HATE.

But it was Trump who outwardly and unapologetically PLAYED UPON it, played it to the hilt, brought it into the open and made it fashionable... even SANCTIONED, by virtue of what he said and who he defended and even MORE so, by what and who he FAILED to condemn.

He literally brought supremacists and racists into their OWN, emboldening them like never before in recent memory, and even David Duke (among other noted supremacists) has said as much. And even the intelligence community and the FBI have warned of this rise in hate based sentiment, supremacists, and potential acts of domestic terrorism.

MUCH of it in documented in these pages you couldn't be bothered to read. And no, law enforcement and the intelligence community weren't talking about feminists nor anti-fascists.

For instance, I don't recall acts of domestic terrorism like the mailing of pipe bombs, a Wal-Mart massacre, a synagogue shooting, the plot of a coast guard service member to start a race war, armed militia in state capitol buildings being inspired by feminists.

That was TRUMP'S doing. It wasn't antifascists who phoned in of death threats to elected officials to the extent that they had to close government offices,

Feminists didn't call a young black NFL player a "son-of-a-bitch" for quietly protesting police misconduct. Nor told American born women of color to "go back" to some other country. They didn't call neo-Nazi's and white supremacists, one of whom drove a vehicle through a crowd of people, killing a young woman, "very fine people."

It's TRUMP who employs and works with people connected to supremacists. It's TRUMP who roused his "2nd Amendment people to arm themselves and take to the streets... who suggested they might do something about Hillary.

And it's TRUMP who ignored the warnings of a deadly pandemic, tried to call it a Democratic hoax, attempted to stifle and silence the medical advice of doctors and experts in the field, then suggested people drink bleach and take a potentially deadly drug, and is now risking the lives of tens of thousands MORE - by forcing states to reopen and inciting an armed rebellion in the streets of America.

Now, of course, it is your right to ignore all of that, to dispute it, to refuse to accept it, to deny it, or whatever. I don't care because I don't NEED your "concessions."

But if you're looking for some "concession" from me - that my/OUR alarm at what is happening to MY/OUR country is "UNREASONABLE," (my understanding is you don't live here)

then I'm afraid you're going to be DISAPPOINTED.

For further reading:

SALUTE TO BC!

I am going to defend b.c. Not that he really needs my help. He does magnificently on his own.

The length and breadth of his postings leave me spell bound. b.c. is very well read and comprehends what he reads.

I find myself reading the sources he shares with us. I have not found a single source that I had any concern that it might not be factual or spot on.

I happen to be white whose ancestors came here hundreds of years ago primarily from the United Kingdom.

I am a retired teacher. I certainly am not rich. I do have a good retirement.

I have been blessed in life.

b.c is an African American. Consider his viewpoint of American history and culture.

His ancestors were considered equal to cattle and were property of others.

Lincoln was going to make that all better, but Lincoln was assassinated before he could do much except keep the nation intact and help end legal slavery.

The South entered a new phase called share cropping. Both poor whites and African Americans were share croppers. The farms had a farm store with credit. The farmers made sure that none of the share croppers had their debts to the store paid off. That way if any of them were to try to escape the sheriff would go and bring them back until they paid off their debts. which, of course, they would never be able to do!

Over time the poor whites were allowed to raise their economic situation. Not so for most of the African Americans.

The stories of African Americans strung up on a tree and executed by the white mob were plentiful in post Civil War South.

It wasn't until the mechanism of farming that saw an improvement for African Americans.

Then came JFK and LBJ who gave African Americans a chance.

How would you feel if you had a president who wanted to return to the days of lunching of African Americans without a trial; return to African Americans not being able to vote.

I can go on and on. I am describing Trump's racist hatred of all except other Republicans and he hates some of those.

I hope the point is taken. The African American community has a valid reason and a valid right to be angry with Trump and the Republican Party.

Make America Great Again means returning to the South from 1872 - 1964.

I stand with b.c. As a Christian, I believe that we should treat our fellow man with respect and yes we should love each other. That is what Jesus commanded his disciples to do.

Even if you don't consider Jesus to be the Son of God, you have to admit that his moral compass was with those that have down trod!

Trump is the opposite of the life style Jesus. Jesus asked his disciples to love his fellow man. Have you heard that thought coming from Trump?

I live in a rural area of the South. Since it is a small town we all know each other.

I have visited with African American friends whose children were at the top tier of the class both in high school and university. Every day they fear that one of their children will be gunned down by a white supremacist for now reason except they are African American. Trump says that these supremacists are good people.

Our African American youth should not have to walk the streets knowing that at any moment that some neo nazi will come out of the shadows and take them out.

So yes, b.c. is a very concerned.

And I worry every day. I taught those young people. I love them dearly. It would break my heart if they were harmed by racists.

I loved all my students. They were MY students!

b.c. there is not much most of us can do. However, it is not only our duty, but a privileged to fight racism where I cross we from time to time. Our little town is far above what many small Southern towns are in race relations. We have a strong African American middle class.

I read some years ago that the real test of ending segregation si when segregation ended in the churches.

I am happy to say that all the main churches in my town are now integrated. This has come about in the last ten years.

The battle is not over. But, if we can survive Trump our nation can get to the business of everyone becoming first class Americans regardless of wealth, birth, culture, race and any other markers we can use.

This idea of having second class American citizens needs to have ended yesterday and not allowed to reinfect American society.

Old South America Never Was That Great!

There was some greatness, but the share cropper system is a smudge on our history that is close to the smudge of slavery itself.

b.c. is on a mission to do just that - see that all Americans get to the Promised Land. I applaud him and I hope he sees the good fruit of his mission that there won't be any more second class citizens in America within his lifetime!

This dream can happen if everyone who believes in it takes each day at a time and does what each of us can that day to help make this dream come true not only now, but for the future.

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
SALUTE TO BC!

I am going to defend b.c. Not that he really needs my help. He does magnificently on his own.

The length and breadth of his postings leave me spell bound. b.c. is very well read and comprehends what he reads.

I find myself reading the sources he shares with us. I have not found a single source that I had any concern that it might not be factual or spot on.

I happen to be white whose ancestors came here hundreds of years ago primarily from the United Kingdom.

I am a retired teacher. I certainly am not rich. I do have a good retirement.

I have been blessed in life.

b.c is an African American. Consider his viewpoint of American history and culture.

His ancestors were considered equal to cattle and were property of others.

Lincoln was going to make that all better, but Lincoln was assassinated before he could do much except keep the nation intact and help end legal slavery.

The South entered a new phase called share cropping. Both poor whites and African Americans were share croppers. The farms had a farm store with credit. The farmers made sure that none of the share croppers had their debts to the store paid off. That way if any of them were to try to escape the sheriff would go and bring them back until they paid off their debts. which, of course, they would never be able to do!

Over time the poor whites were allowed to raise their economic situation. Not so for most of the African Americans.

The stories of African Americans strung up on a tree and executed by the white mob were plentiful in post Civil War South.

It wasn't until the mechanism of farming that saw an improvement for African Americans.

Then came JFK and LBJ who gave African Americans a chance.

How would you feel if you had a president who wanted to return to the days of lunching of African Americans without a trial; return to African Americans not being able to vote.

I can go on and on. I am describing Trump's racist hatred of all except other Republicans and he hates some of those.

I hope the point is taken. The African American community has a valid reason and a valid right to be angry with Trump and the Republican Party.

Make America Great Again means returning to the South from 1872 - 1964.

I stand with b.c. As a Christian, I believe that we should treat our fellow man with respect and yes we should love each other. That is what Jesus commanded his disciples to do.

Even if you don't consider Jesus to be the Son of God, you have to admit that his moral compass was with those that have down trod!

Trump is the opposite of the life style Jesus. Jesus asked his disciples to love his fellow man. Have you heard that thought coming from Trump?

I live in a rural area of the South. Since it is a small town we all know each other.

I have visited with African American friends whose children were at the top tier of the class both in high school and university. Every day they fear that one of their children will be gunned down by a white supremacist for now reason except they are African American. Trump says that these supremacists are good people.

Our African American youth should not have to walk the streets knowing that at any moment that some neo nazi will come out of the shadows and take them out.

So yes, b.c. is a very concerned.

And I worry every day. I taught those young people. I love them dearly. It would break my heart if they were harmed by racists.

I loved all my students. They were MY students!

b.c. there is not much most of us can do. However, it is not only our duty, but a privileged to fight racism where I cross we from time to time. Our little town is far above what many small Southern towns are in race relations. We have a strong African American middle class.

I read some years ago that the real test of ending segregation si when segregation ended in the churches.

I am happy to say that all the main churches in my town are now integrated. This has come about in the last ten years.

The battle is not over. But, if we can survive Trump our nation can get to the business of everyone becoming first class Americans regardless of wealth, birth, culture, race and any other markers we can use.

This idea of having second class American citizens needs to have ended yesterday and not allowed to reinfect American society.

Old South America Never Was That Great!

There was some greatness, but the share cropper system is a smudge on our history that is close to the smudge of slavery itself.

b.c. is on a mission to do just that - see that all Americans get to the Promised Land. I applaud him and I hope he sees the good fruit of his mission that there won't be any more second class citizens in America within his lifetime!

This dream can happen if everyone who believes in it takes each day at a time and does what each of us can that day to help make this dream come true not only now, but for the future.

I appreciate the thoughts, Freddie. I just find it appallingly unacceptable that SOME people's idea of "making America great again" involves taking us backward by stoking hateful ideology, supremacist notions, and racial animosity.

Especially when done so at great risk to others, and for the PERSONAL empowerment of a few.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Trump's "2nd Amendment" people. "Very fine people" indeed:

fe14aa60dcfbf033abcfa8dd418ff053

What started out as a freedom-loving celebration of the Second Amendment ahead of Memorial Day turned into Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear being hanged in effigy and protesters chanting outside the governor’s mansion.

The Second Amendment rally, meant to inspire people “about what it really means to be FREE,” according to Take Back Kentucky, attracted at least 100 people to the Kentucky State Capitol in Frankfort on Sunday.

As the rally wound down, organizers led the remaining crowd to the governor’s mansion to attempt to hand-deliver a request for Beshear to resign

The crowd returned to the capitol, at which time an effigy of Beshear was hung from a tree outside the Capitol while “God Bless the U.S.A.” played over the loud speaker.

The effigy bore a sign that read, “sic semper tyrannis,” which means “thus always to tyrants.” After hanging for a short time while people snapped photos, it was cut to the ground.

The effigy was swiftly condemned by leaders on both sides of the aisle, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

"As a strong defender of the First Amendment, I believe Americans have the right to peacefully protest," McConnell said on Twitter. "However, today’s action toward Governor Beshear is unacceptable. There is no place for hate in Kentucky.”

Kentucky Secretary of State Michael Adams, also a Republican, called the effigy "disgusting" on social media.

"I condemn it wholeheartedly," he tweeted. "The words of John Wilkes Booth have no place in the Party of Lincoln."

Kentucky House Democratic Leader Joni Jenkins, House Democratic Caucus Chair Derrick Graham and House Democratic Whip Angie Hatton issued a joint statement, calling the effigy "beyond reprehensible" and an "act that reeks of hate and intimidation."

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
I know you haven't read all my posts. I also know that from your first entry into this thread you resorted to personal attacks, suggesting the topic and news items were unfounded, or from unreliable sources, and that it was "hysteria" on my part. Then when I invited you to actually READ the news items and discussions you said you couldn't be bothered to read through 200 plus pages of it.

Besides, IMO, whataboutisms likening anti-FASCISTS and feminists (you've mentioned them before) don't exactly amount to a "concession" or even a direct acknowledgement of the DOCUMENTED rise in hate, acts of hate and terrorism, racist supremacist rhetoric, and similar ideology, as DOCUMENTED herein - with LINKS, and directly attributable to Trump and his right winged cohorts' words, actions, and deeds.

Yes, it was there before Trump. Was cultivated for decades by the GOP. Became more evident via racist references, rhetoric, and animosity toward Barack Obama, whose presidency the right FURTHER used to stoke the HATE.

But it was Trump who outwardly and unapologetically PLAYED UPON it, played it to the hilt, brought it into the open and made it fashionable... even SANCTIONED, by virtue of what he said and who he defended and even MORE so, by what and who he FAILED to condemn.

He literally brought supremacists and racists into their OWN, emboldening them like never before in recent memory, and even David Duke (among other noted supremacists) has said as much. And even the intelligence community and the FBI have warned of this rise in hate based sentiment, supremacists, and potential acts of domestic terrorism.

MUCH of it in documented in these pages you couldn't be bothered to read. And no, law enforcement and the intelligence community weren't talking about feminists nor anti-fascists.

For instance, I don't recall acts of domestic terrorism like the mailing of pipe bombs, a Wal-Mart massacre, a synagogue shooting, the plot of a coast guard service member to start a race war, armed militia in state capitol buildings being inspired by feminists.

That was TRUMP'S doing. It wasn't antifascists who phoned in of death threats to elected officials to the extent that they had to close government offices,

Feminists didn't call a young black NFL player a "son-of-a-bitch" for quietly protesting police misconduct. Nor told American born women of color to "go back" to some other country. They didn't call neo-Nazi's and white supremacists, one of whom drove a vehicle through a crowd of people, killing a young woman, "very fine people."

It's TRUMP who employs and works with people connected to supremacists. It's TRUMP who roused his "2nd Amendment people to arm themselves and take to the streets... who suggested they might do something about Hillary.

And it's TRUMP who ignored the warnings of a deadly pandemic, tried to call it a Democratic hoax, attempted to stifle and silence the medical advice of doctors and experts in the field, then suggested people drink bleach and take a potentially deadly drug, and is now risking the lives of tens of thousands MORE - by forcing states to reopen and inciting an armed rebellion in the streets of America.

Now, of course, it is your right to ignore all of that, to dispute it, to refuse to accept it, to deny it, or whatever. I don't care because I don't NEED your "concessions."

But if you're looking for some "concession" from me - that my/OUR alarm at what is happening to MY/OUR country is "UNREASONABLE," (my understanding is you don't live here)

then I'm afraid you're going to be DISAPPOINTED.

For further reading:

I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Obviously Trump has caused alarm globally, to be honest. I don't see the day to day minutiae like you do of what is going on in your own country. Is it not possible that Trump has used, and been used by, hate groups to advance their own causes, without Trump necessarily subscribing to those views? He obviously isn't anti-semitic.
The unabomber, Timothy McVeigh and September 11 all happened before Trump was a major player politically. I'm not discounting everything you say at all. You go further than I would in attribution than I would (and other Americans obviously, if one has to be an American to hold an opinion).
I know that Trump is highly unorthodox. And he has used dogwhistles to appeal to the KKK type constituency.

As per feminists, there are feminists on record calling for the death of men and applying all sorts of stereotypes to them, TERFs and black activists who call for violence and call white people evil. Seen these guys?

Reactions: 1360120

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Obviously Trump has caused alarm globally, to be honest. I don't see the day to day minutiae like you do of what is going on in your own country. Is it not possible that Trump has used, and been used by, hate groups to advance their own causes, without Trump necessarily subscribing to those views? He obviously isn't anti-semitic.
The unabomber, Timothy McVeigh and September 11 all happened before Trump was a major player politically. I'm not discounting everything you say at all. You go further than I would in attribution than I would (and other Americans obviously, if one has to be an American to hold an opinion).
I know that Trump is highly unorthodox. And he has used dogwhistles to appeal to the KKK type constituency.

As per feminists, there are feminists on record calling for the death of men and applying all sorts of stereotypes to them, TERFs and black activists who call for violence and call white people evil. Seen these guys?

I'm not the only one attributing the rise in acts of hate and supremacist ideology to TRUMP. Many others in the know also have, including law enforcement. Much of which is documented in those posts you couldn't be bothered to READ.

I've ALSO condemned the Kosher Market attack and other attacks upon Jewish people by members of the Black Hebrew Israelites. RIGHT HERE IN THE VERY THREAD, bud.

But I guess you couldn't be bothered to read that EITHER.

Reactions: keenobserver

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not the only one attributing the rise in acts of hate and supremacist ideology to TRUMP. Many others in the know also have, including law enforcement. Much of which is documented in those posts you couldn't be bothered to READ.

I've ALSO condemned the Kosher Market attack and other attacks upon Jewish people by members of the Black Hebrew Israelites. RIGHT HERE IN THE VERY THREAD, bud.

But I guess you couldn't be bothered to read that EITHER.

Ok good, points for that. You couldn't even watch 10 minutes of a video I posted, and you really expect me to go through 246 pages of a thread? I am not saying that it is impossible that Trump could have a role in bolstering or emboldening the alt-right or worse, but you seem to be giving him sole or primary responsibility for them, which I cannot accept. Or at least, you and your sources have not made a credible, convincing argument as to that.

Reactions: bramguy60

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok good, points for that. You couldn't even watch 10 minutes of a video I posted, and you really expect me to go through 246 pages of a thread? I am not saying that it is impossible that Trump could have a role in bolstering or emboldening the alt-right or worse, but you seem to be giving him sole or primary responsibility for them, which I cannot accept. Or at least, you and your sources have not made a credible, convincing argument as to that.

One, I don't need "points" from YOU and don't need (nor EXPECT) you to accept "my sources."

Two, at least my posts about the Kosher market attack and the related incidents were made on my own volition. Not offered up as some b.s. whataboutism in response to two hundred pages of INFORMATION I hadn't even BOTHERED to read.

Speaking of which, how the ... do you know whether I've made credible convincing arguments, when you hadn't bothered to READ them???

Which makes your comment just another deliberate mischaracterization based upon ASSUMPTIONS.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
White supremacist Rep. Steve King claims top House Republican promised him 'exoneration'

Rep. Steve King is fighting for his political life. The notorious white supremacist faces four primary challengers in next week’s Iowa primary—and if he gets through them, he faces a strong Democratic challenge from J.D. Scholten. As he battles, he’s gotten into a he said-he said with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy over one of the key issues in the primary.

King’s Republican challengers aren’t talking much about his history of racist remarks but they are talking about his loss of seniority and committee assignments, which resulted from a final straw comment when King said to The New York Times: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization—how did that language become offensive?”

So King’s claim that McCarthy promised to restore his seniority and committee assignments—a claim McCarthy denies, sort of—is an important part of his pitch to voters.

King has repeatedly said McCarthy made that commitment. McCarthy promised him “exoneration,” he said on May 11, and “to put all of my committees back with all of my seniority.”

California woman arrested after taping 'Go back to your land' to Asian American neighbors' doors
https://nextshark.com/black-asian-community-george-floyd-murder/
Black and Asian Communities Unite in Outrage After Officers Murder Handcuffed George Floyd on Video

Rep slams 'vulgar images' and 'racist words' that disrupted virtual youth anti-violence event | TheHill

Last edited:

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
One, I don't need "points" from YOU and don't need (nor EXPECT) you to accept "my sources."

Two, at least my posts about the Kosher market attack and the related incidents were made on my own volition. Not offered up as some b.s. whataboutism in response to two hundred pages of INFORMATION I hadn't even BOTHERED to read.

Speaking of which, how the ... do you know whether I've made credible convincing arguments, when you hadn't bothered to READ them???

Which makes your comment just another deliberate mischaracterization based upon ASSUMPTIONS.
I've read enough of your stuff. If you can't make any good arguments, and just present pseudo-correlated events, and pretend that this is caused by Trump, in about 100 posts of yours that I've read, then I don't expect it in the previous 1000. If you don't 'need' me to accept what you say, why are you continuing to debate? You should do what you characteristically do, post day after day your stuff whether it convinces anyone or not. It seems obvious you don't care whether what you are saying convinces anybody at all.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've read enough of your stuff. If you can't make any good arguments, and just present pseudo-correlated events, and pretend that this is caused by Trump, in about 100 posts of yours that I've read, then I don't expect it in the previous 1000. If you don't 'need' me to accept what you say, why are you continuing to debate? You should do what you characteristically do, post day after day your stuff whether it convinces anyone or not. It seems obvious you don't care whether what you are saying convinces anybody at all.

I'm responding because you keep trying to attack me and mischaracterize my posts ----------.

The rise in hate based sentiment and the emboldening of sick-f mentality and those of THAT ilk has been attributed to Trump & Co. by MANY who know whereof they speak. You may TRY to shoot the messenger, but THOSE ARE FACTS.

Though your dismissals are NOT surprising considering all the OTHER legitimate concerns you equally DISMISS, in this thread as well as others... here to tell us in America how we should feel, what WE should think, and what we should be concerned about.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media

Well if any of us are ever going to "convince" you of anything is highly questionable at best.

Are we supposed to believe that it is just some weird coincidence that for four years now that seemingly every time there is one of there is one of these racially charged, bigoted, sexist events the people doing it are all loud and proud and often all decked out in their MAGA swag and saying some form of "well Trump says it is OK" or "what is wrong with that, the President says that kind of thing all the time"

Early on we saw this, back about the time of the 2016 NH primary there was these two guys, found to be beating up a Hispanic guy, in as I recall Boston, calling him an "illegal" a term right wingers love love love, love more than life itself ironically enough the guy in question have a 3rd or 4th generation US citizen and when confronted they were all like "what is the big deal we were/are just doing what Trump says to do.

Since then hardly a month goes by that there is not some indecent that 15 or so years ago the people doing it would have thought more than twice and way more often than not would not have done but now feel free to do because the Rise of Trump and the acceptance of his boorish behavior they feel emboldened to do and think there will be no consequences and are shocked, shocked I tell you when there are

THe Trumpian who hung ther Governor of Kentucky in effigy getting fired from his job because of it.

You have to bet he never saw that coming

But 10 years ago he most likely would have not done such a thing because back then he would have not thought anything like that was "OK"

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
Well if any of us are ever going to "convince" you of anything is highly questionable at best.

Are we supposed to believe that it is just some weird coincidence that for four years now that seemingly every time there is one of there is one of these racially charged, bigoted, sexist events the people doing it are all loud and proud and often all decked out in their MAGA swag and saying some form of "well Trump says it is OK" or "what is wrong with that, the President says that kind of thing all the time"

Early on we saw this, back about the time of the 2016 NH primary there was these two guys, found to be beating up a Hispanic guy, in as I recall Boston, calling him an "illegal" a term right wingers love love love, love more than life itself ironically enough the guy in question have a 3rd or 4th generation US citizen and when confronted they were all like "what is the big deal we were/are just doing what Trump says to do.

Since then hardly a month goes by that there is not some indecent that 15 or so years ago the people doing it would have thought more than twice and way more often than not would not have done but now feel free to do because the Rise of Trump and the acceptance of his boorish behavior they feel emboldened to do and think there will be no consequences and are shocked, shocked I tell you when there are

THe Trumpian who hung ther Governor of Kentucky in effigy getting fired from his job because of it.

You have to bet he never saw that coming

But 10 years ago he most likely would have not done such a thing because back then he would have not thought anything like that was "OK"

Are you speaking on behalf of b.c.? Because you say 'we'. My question, and it is addressed to you but I am curious as to other's opinions or arguments, is what is your general thesis? Is it your contention that Trump is 'literally Hitler'? And what is your specific, not anecdotal, but specific reasoning and evidence basis for this thesis. I realize you have no obligation to answer. But I am interested as to what these 1000s of posts that different ones have made finding negative events etc. are trying to say exactly. Or what they are trying to achieve. And what kind of emotional states they represent.

Edit: Just a post-thought, the rise of the alt-right precedes Trump by several years. But is it a sign of MAGA hat wearing if your contention is not that Trump is any good, or even not bad, but that he is not literally Hitler? But I hope that you are someone else can answer the first part.