Trump inspired hate

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Merry Trumpmas! May the blessings of the little lord Donald, the holy Trump child. the self-proclaimed savior, be bestowed upon you tenfold!"-- Jerry Falwell, Jr., Trump Secretary for the Department of Broadcasting Excrement.:D

Lighten up, Boob! We're all going up in flames together when the Second Coming commences on January 20th.:p
What happens if we don't? Will you and your ilk fulfill the prophecy by any means necessary?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to find what Carl Paladino said to be funny. I don't know why. It tells me all I need to know about you.
No, I find the histrionics funny, the "and it's just started" exclamation..wow..
Everyday, something new just starts..jeesh!..Relax, nobody is going to come and put you in jail for being who you are, alright?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I find the histrionics funny, the "and it's just started" exclamation..wow..
Everyday, something new just starts..jeesh!..Relax, nobody is going to come and put you in jail for being who you are, alright?
I know that. I live in a very safe place. The thing I don't understand is why you make light of the remarks of a man like Carl Paladino. By any measure, they are horrifying. He will probably be at Trump's inauguration. I take Mr Paladino's remarks seriously. You make fun of posters who take them seriously. LMAO is your response to Mr Paladino?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know that. I live in a very safe place. The thing I don't understand is why you make light of the remarks of a man like Carl Paladino. By any measure, they are horrifying. He will probably be at Trump's inauguration. I take Mr Paladino's remarks seriously. You make fun of posters who take them seriously. LMAO is your response to Mr Paladino?
No..he's an asshole just like Trump is an asshole..One of The residual effects of this travesty of democracy is assholes like Carl Palandino come out from under their rocks and become celebrities..Thanks to Google, you can look back and read about all of his past history and what a jerk he was and is..Yes, the man is dangerous..but.."it hasn't just started".. We've all just been exposed since his remarks border on menacing, 1st degree assault..on a regular person..saying that about the President is most likely a capital offense..and I'm sure U.S. Marshals have him under servailence as we speak

You are attracted to Carl Paladino because he inspires your dislike? Does most of America share your view? No. I agree with you, he is a dick, he is associated with a dick, yet the dick he is associated with is elected your President. Why?

Not because of sexuality, but because of unhappy Americans. Why are there unhappy Americans? Most Americans would not care what colour one is, what sexuality one is. Many Gay people vote for Don, many Black people voted for Don, many people from different races, cultures and backgrounds voted for Don....WHY....because of the future, because they are afraid of losing what they have that is left.

Don told people what they wanted to hear, why would people knowingly believe or vote for someone they know is a dick anyway?

You totally miss the point, you assume every gay person, LBGT, black, white or inbetween person is with you because of your narrow outlook on how he came to office. It is simply not the case because guess what, there are much bigger things as to why he was elected.

People are not happy with life. People see others cruising, while they trudge. Get it????

So they vote for the person who says he can give it to them. It's not that difficult to understand.

Yes, Don attracts Dicks like the guy you mentioned, but people of all colours races, sex and creed are attracted by something more...a promise it will all be better. They all know it's probably a lie, but they have been lied to for a long time so it's difficult to tell in the bullshit who is telling the truth.

It comes to this..............Let's try it anyway, and bugger the outcome..

I don't think there is one person on this site that loves Don. But he took over through manipulation and lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And it's only just started:

Carl Paladino, Trump's NY campaign co-chair asked about what he'd like to see happen in 2017 said that he hoped “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations” with a cow, dies and is buried in a cow pasture.

He also had written that "I’d like her (Michele Obama) to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."

In August, Paladino had falsely claimed Obama was not Christian, telling the New York Observer that to average Americans, “there is no doubt he is a Muslim.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/carl-pa...-co-chair-causes-outrage-with-obama-comments/

Get ready for more of this shit, folks.

I was sure this had to be a satirical spoof, not an actual news item. No way the guy really said those things!

Then I followed the link and . . . damn. He really did.

What a world we're entering, if people feel empowered to make these kind of comments.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No..he's an asshole just like Trump is an asshole..One of The residual effects of this travesty of democracy is assholes like Carl Palandino come out from under their rocks and become celebrities..Thanks to Google, you can look back and read about all of his past history and what a jerk he was and is..Yes, the man is dangerous..but.."it hasn't just started".. We've all just been exposed since his remarks border on menacing, 1st degree assault..on a regular person..saying that about the President is most likely a capital offense..and I'm sure U.S. Marshals have him under servailence as we speak
I've been aware of Mr Paladino for years. I would venture that he wouldn't have made his most recent remarks in such a public way, had Mr Trump not become President. He was Mr Trump's Campaign Chair in New York. The people you hire reflect on you.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are attracted to Carl Paladino because he inspires your dislike? Does most of America share your view? No. I agree with you, he is a dick, he is associated with a dick, yet the dick he is associated with is elected your President. Why?

Not because of sexuality, but because of unhappy Americans. Why are there unhappy Americans? Most Americans would not care what colour one is, what sexuality one is. Many Gay people vote for Don, many Black people voted for Don, many people from different races, cultures and backgrounds voted for Don....WHY....because of the future, because they are afraid of losing what they have that is left.

Don told people what they wanted to hear, why would people knowingly believe or vote for someone they know is a dick anyway?

You totally miss the point, you assume every gay person, LBGT, black, white or inbetween person is with you because of your narrow outlook on how he came to office. It is simply not the case because guess what, there are much bigger things as to why he was elected.

People are not happy with life. People see others cruising, while they trudge. Get it????
You have no idea what is happening in the USA.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Merry Trumpmas! May the blessings of the little lord Donald, the holy Trump child. the self-proclaimed savior, be bestowed upon you tenfold!"-- Jerry Falwell, Jr., Trump Secretary for the Department of Broadcasting Excrement.:D

Lighten up, Boob! We're all going up in flames together when the Second Coming commences on January 20th.:p

Or this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

You have no idea what is happening in the USA.

Sure, and you do not think the same thing is happening in a society which parallels yours? The only thing different here really, is we drive on the opposite side of the road.

You seem to think the USA is the only place which suffers from class distinction. Instead of understanding, you hide under the umbrella that you are all alone.
Tell me how the USA and it's problems differ from the rest of the western world?

Do you think you invented gay rights? No, you did not. Do you think you invented freedom? No you did not. Do you think you invented racial equality? No you did not.

We are but a modern race trying to uphold all those things, all past wars were fought over.

Yet again, we find ourselves at a point were the world has become weakened once again to a point where we will probably have to do it all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boobalaa

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been aware of Mr Paladino for years. I would venture that he wouldn't have made his most recent remarks in such a public way, had Mr Trump not become President. He was Mr Trump's Campaign Chair in New York. The people you hire reflect on you.
you've been scared and outraged Longer than I have then. At different things from different perspectives.
Probably because New York is closer to Connecticut than California.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you've been scared and outraged Longer than I have then. At different things from different perspectives.
Probably because New York is closer to Connecticut than California.
I live in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the birthplace of Obamacare and Same Sex Marriage.

Anyway, on a much lighter note. Just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. It has been some fun and distraction while visiting LPSG. You are a great bunch of guys and gals, could not think of better people to share opinions with and be dealt some blows in return.

It is always a pleasure and fun visiting, to blow off a bit of steam and really, it is not meant in any way to be personal. I enjoy all points of view, all personalities, it helps me understand a bit of the world and what we think.

Thanks guys, good night. Till next time.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So the response to Paladinos comments by trumps representatives are meaningless? Everything that is said by someone is now permanently owned by trump? Got it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the response to Paladinos comments by trumps representatives are meaningless? Everything that is said by someone is now permanently owned by trump? Got it.
I haven't seen an official campaign response, Have you? Yes, he owns these remarks by a campaign chair until he responds to them.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See my post # 482.
Nope. Low level staffer named Jessica Ditto says;“Carl’s comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse.”

His official Spokespeople are Sean Spicer and Hope Hicks. Not a word from either.

Trump needs to disavow this man himself, but he won't. I fully expect him to attend the inauguration.