b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUMP'S AMERICA:

Proud Boys Supporter Warns ‘Civil War’ Could Break Out If Trump Loses Election | National | BET

A video of a Proud Boys supporter has emerged claiming there will be a “civil war” if Donald Trump isn’t re-elected in November.

Newsweek reports that blogger and actor Walter Masterson posted a clip of a self-proclaimed supporter of the white supremacist hate group. The conversation apparently took place during a Trump recent rally in Staten Island.

The man, who is unidentified, compared the Proud Boys to the Marines saying, “We're like the Marines, we're the first to come in."

BTW, when I read stories like the two below, I don't think of all the hateful mfkrs who'd do precisely the SAME. No. I think about Trump's silly Black supporters (and those of other minorities, however few they may be) who are in support of a man who FOMENTED, INSTIGATED, and INCITED these... people... via his OWN words and actions, to boldly act out THEIR virulent, malignant HATE.

sub-buzz.jpg

On June 6, Mouat, who is white, confronted the teen and his friends, who are also Black, in a parking lot at William C. Sterling State Park in Monroe, south of Detroit, and used racial slurs as he told them that they had no right to use the public state beach, according to an affidavit filed in support of the complaint.

Racists zoom-bombed her meeting dropping N-words. Read Rep. Jahana Hayes' moving response.

I didn’t know anything about this new internet phenomena dubbed “zoombombing,” until my husband was attending a 12-Step recovery meeting online using Zoom, and a group of non-members invaded it, shouting at him (typing in all caps), [N-word]

He, and the other people in the meeting, who happened to be white, were appalled, and the serenity that had been found in that online meeting room was disrupted and never regained.

That was a week ago. Then, I saw a tweet from Connecticut’s freshman Democratic Representative Jahana Hayes, who was the 2016 National Teacher of the Year (NTOY), and is the first Black woman ever elected to serve in the House from Connecticut, who is running for re-election.

She attached a screenshot of the invasion by Trump supporting trolls of a community meeting campaign event she had held in Newtown, CT, using Zoom.

So sorry to Newtown who had to endure this zoom bombing episode
During our mtg these ppl continued to call me the N-word, play derogatory music & flood the chat with comments like this. This behavior is being normalized! We can ALL choose not to accept it. Please vote on Nov 3rd pic.twitter.com/4gzGRDaO5l — Jahana Hayes (@JahanaHayesCT) October 12, 2020

(samfs)

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUMP'S AMERICA
KKK 'Social Visit' Cards Left at Joe Biden Supporters' Homes in Tennessee

Residents in a Tennessee town that have shown support for presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris said they have received what appeared to be a warning with the Ku Klux Klan's name on it. Shelbyville resident Breanna Green said she thought there was litter scattered across her yard early Sunday morning, but once she started to pick it up, she realized it was at least 20 business cards from the KKK.

"I was really startled by it and also kind of scared,” Green told WPLN News. The cards described a “social visit” from the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and warned, “don’t make the next visit a business call.”

Green, who placed her blue Biden/Harris sign on her lawn for all to see, told the news station that the election season has raised tensions with hate groups. She also told them that one of the signs had been damaged.

"There was tire marks in the yard which indicated the sign had been ran over,” Green told the the local news outlet.

Another woman told News4 that her friend also experienced something similar when their Biden/Harris sign was stolen and the same business card was left.

Think these fkrs are "out of the box now"? Just let their supremacist in the O. Office WIN. We "ain't seen nothing yet."

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Shocking News!... lol

Jared Kushner under fire for ‘blatant disrespect’ after suggesting black people are lazy

Personally speaking, I don't trust any man that obviously plucks his eyebrows, unless they are a drag queen.

A/B

That's what Trump and ALL his klan (intentionally spelled that way) think.

How Donald Trump Talks About Black People - Rolling Stone

His patronizing, white-savior talk will likely stop if he loses, and that should motivate us all

The list of "accomplishments" Trump provides to put his name alongside Lincoln’s is already so embarrassingly meager even before you discover that it’s all a house of cards.

But the real heart of the issue, of course, is that the obvious and virulent racism that results from Trump’s policies and his incompetence in office is what makes his boasting about his beneficence sting even more.

Trump spends the better part of his day watching Fox News, a propaganda network that vilifies black people and those who champion our liberation.

He habitually embraces policy and practice that, almost universally, has inordinately harmful effects on our communities.

His administration has worked purposefully to undo civil-rights protections for not just black people, but for marginalized populations across the board.

Trump blames us and our protests for civil rights and equal treatment under the law for urban decay. Then, he declares cities in which unrest on our behalf is particularly prevalent to be “anarchist” and threatens to starve them of federal aid and life-saving care.

Never mind Trump claiming, yet again, that he is the “least racist person in the room” when there is a black woman moderating the debate (and he is who he is). It isn’t about what you say; it is about what you do.

The Obama health care law lived up to its name: it has made coverage more affordable, and helped narrow the significant racial disparities between white patients and their counterparts of color.

Black and Hispanic Americans, in particular, have made historic gains in coverage levels since the implementation of the ACA, according to a January assessment by the Commonwealth Fund.

Per the study, the gap between black and white adult uninsured rates dropped by 4.1 percentage points. The difference between Hispanic and white rates fell 9.4 points.

Now Trump, gleefully, wants to rush a nomination through the Senate to help rip this law away from the black people to whom he claims he’s been so very good.

This only scratches the surface of the sabotage. ProPublica reported last month that under Trump, the U.S. Department of Justice “has pulled back on policing the police.”

Whereas it entered into 15 consent decrees with law enforcement agencies suspected of systemic abuses of constitutional rights during the Obama presidency,

it has done so with exactly zero during Trump’s.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUMP'S AMERICA

This entire thread, contains the documented history of the HATE in America that, though it existed long before the coming of the beast, has SINCE been invoked, provoked, inflamed, employed and even GLORIFIED by one Donald J. Trump... along with his crony GOPers (the ones who haven't denounced this clown) his enablers, supporters, and the fascist, neo-nazi, supremacist anarchists, thugs, and domestic terrorists whose most VILE FANTASIES have found NEW LIFE in the rabble rousing ramblings of a raving PSYCHOPATH.

And whether or not he manages to slink back into the office he so defiles, by crook, hook, or coup, that hate WON'T be going away ANYTIME SOON. Such is the America of TRUMP:

Minority rule is here, and this is what it feels like.
A Day-By-Day Guide to What Could Happen If This Election Goes Bad

meanwhile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUMP'S AMERICA
While Trump's fascists, supremacists, neo-Nazis, and asst. domestic TERRORISTS run about storming state capitols, plotting kidnappings and murder, and threatening other elected officials, ordinary citizens are being attacked, insulted, assaulted, and illegally detained or arrested:

RESISTANCE:
A federal judge rips Trump on DACA calling his administration's handling of the program a 'sad and inappropriate use of executive authority' - Business Insider

Over the weekend, Judge Nicholas Garaufis ruled to restore the program's operations to almost in their entirety, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Since 2017, President Donald Trump has repeatedly petitioned to end or limit the program that protects 700,000 young unauthorized immigrants from deportation.

Lower courts have previously ruled to keep the program intact and in June,

The Supreme Court also ruled against ending the program.

Virginia police chief fired as felony charges are dropped in Confederate vandalism case
The police chief of Portsmouth, Virginia, was fired Monday in what she suggested was a politically motivated move moments before criminal charges were dropped against a prominent state senator and several local Black leaders accused of conspiring to damage a Confederate statue during a protest this year.

The latest twist in the case involving state Sen. Louise Lucas, a high-ranking Democrat who is Virginia's most senior Black legislator, drew praise from members of her own party who condemned the charges.

Portsmouth police in August charged Lucas and 18 other plaintiffs, including a school board member and members of the local NAACP chapter and the public defender's office, with conspiracy to commit a felony and injury to a monument in excess of $1,000.

Lucas said in a statement Tuesday that the Portsmouth Police Department "made a mockery of the criminal justice system" by filing "obscure felony charges against me and other Portsmouth citizens and in so doing, they created a scandalous national embarrassment for our city."

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear American Airlines,
Prepare yourself for a lawsuit!

Her, (still onboard the plane), 15 minute long Facebook video, viewable within this article, was worth the watch.

In a statement to Business Insider, Council on American-Muslim Relations National Executive Director Nihad Awad said:

"The airline must immediately explain why it singled out Amani, (a Muslim woman), by contacting the police and ejecting her from a flight based on the word of a, (White), man who had allegedly harassed her."

Looking forward to reading what comes of this, as her videos on go viral on social media.

She was armed, with two cameras, and a sharp tongue!

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: deleted15807

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Proud Boys don’t think they lean into white supremacy enough. Ana Kasparian and John Iadarola discuss "the little wienies" as the "organization" splits into more extremist, far-right factions.

The Proud Boys say: "We're Not Racist Enough"

A/B

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ELSEWHERE, in Trump's America:
ONE FOR THE BOOKS:

Arkansas Man Receives Racist Letter in Mail Condemning Black Santa Claus Decoration Displayed in His Yard - The Root

The letter reads in full:

“Please remove your negro Santa Clause yard decoration. You should not try to deceive children into believing that I am a negro. I am a Caucasian white man to you and have been for the past 600 years. Your being jealous of my race is no excuse for your dishonesty.

Besides that, you are making yourself the laughing stock of the neighborhood.”

Right. And written, no doubt, by the same ASSHOLE who thinks Christ had blond hair and blue eyes.

Listen, chUmp, don't know 'bout YOU, but MY kids' "Santa" is, was, and has ALWAYS been Black. So is "Mrs. Clause." And we have the RECEIPTS TO PROVE IT. So go fk yourself.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ONE FOR THE BOOKS:

Arkansas Man Receives Racist Letter in Mail Condemning Black Santa Claus Decoration Displayed in His Yard - The Root

The letter reads in full:

“Please remove your negro Santa Clause yard decoration. You should not try to deceive children into believing that I am a negro. I am a Caucasian white man to you and have been for the past 600 years. Your being jealous of my race is no excuse for your dishonesty.

Besides that, you are making yourself the laughing stock of the neighborhood.”

Right. And written, no doubt, by the same ASSHOLE who thinks Christ had blond hair and blue eyes.

Listen, chUmp, don't know 'bout YOU, but MY kids' "Santa" is, was, and has ALWAYS been Black. So is "Mrs. Clause." And we have the RECEIPTS TO PROVE IT. So go fk yourself.

It would probably really fuck-up said "A-hole's" brain if he learned the truth that the original Saint Nicholas, was born in what is now southernmost Turkey, of Greek descent, and was certainly not some "pure white" Aryan European that he "believes" in. He is the Catholic's "patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, prostitutes, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, unmarried people, and students."*

The Legend of St. Nicholas: The Real Santa Claus
From History.com - Santa Claus

"The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey. Much admired for his piety and kindness, St. Nicholas became the subject of many legends. It is said that he gave away all of his inherited wealth and traveled the countryside helping the poor and sick. One of the best-known St. Nicholas stories is the time he saved three poor sisters from being sold into slavery or prostitution by their father by providing them with a dowry so that they could be married. Over the course of many years, Nicholas’s popularity spread and he became known as the protector of children and sailors. His feast day is celebrated on the anniversary of his death, December 6. This was traditionally considered a lucky day to make large purchases or to get married. By the Renaissance, St. Nicholas was the most popular saint in Europe. Even after the Protestant Reformation, when the veneration of saints began to be discouraged, St. Nicholas maintained a positive reputation, especially in Holland."

* Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia.

My "Santa Claus" color is green, because isn't that what Christmas is mostly all about now?... Spending and/or making money!... Not to mention, envy.

But, I loves me some tree decoratin'!

A/B

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My "Santa Claus" color is green, because isn't that what Christmas is mostly all about now?... Spending and/or making money!... Not to mention, envy.

But, I loves me some tree decoratin'!

A/B

Lol. Don't know about "envy" A.B. But the over commercialization of Christmas certainly exists, though I think the pandemic has tamped down even that, now. Anyway, I'm inclined to believe that for most individuals and families, money (whether by large amounts or small) is only a means by which people do what they do to celebrate any holiday.

For example, right about this time the missus starts doing things around the house to Christmas-tize (if you will) the home, in decor and such. I guess, in a way, over time, I've come to think that she is Christmas, in the sense of what it has come to be for us, and wouldn't have been, if not mostly for what she does.

Of course, this is probably true for most families, whether one celebrates Christmas or not.

THE POINT BEING that, such celebrations often tend to become traditional (for individuals and families) and as such are wholly PERSONAL.

Which is why if a Black homeowner has the will (and means) to display a Black Santa in his yard, then I say, more power TO him. And so do his neighbors:

excerpt:

"Kennedy said that after he posted the letter he received to social media, his neighbors and others have been showing him plenty of holiday love.

“Our neighbors have been awesome,” he said. “People have dropped off cookies and notes and I’ve gotten messages from Facebook.”

He also said someone left a sign in his yard that reads, “Love your neighbor, y’all.”

As for the hateful a-------hole who attempted to tarnish that... well, all HE deserves is a LUMP...... (of COAL, of course. Ho ho ho).
cool.gif

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TRUMP INSPIRED HATE
'Daily Show' Looks Back At Trump’s ‘Cozy Relationship’ With White Supremacists | HuffPost

Donald Trump
’s refusal to condemn white supremacists before and throughout his -residency is examined in a “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah” segment from Friday.

The video, which garnered more than 600,000 views in its first 24 hours online, looks back at Trump’s “cozy relationship with supremacists,” according to its YouTube description.

Roy Wood Jr., a correspondent for the Comedy Central program, notes in the bit that Trump is “famous for being quick with an insult” with his attacks on reporters, senators and even his own supporters to their faces.

But “he’s been strangely reluctant to call out” white supremacists, says Wood Jr., recalling Trump’s failure to immediately denounce the endorsement of former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke; his claim about “very fine people on both sides” at the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017; and his call for the neo-fascist Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” during a 2020 presidential debate.

“Of all Donald Trump’s scandals, supporting white supremacists should have been the easiest to avoid,” says Wood Jr.

ahem......... meanwhile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sometimes when you get together so many stories of Trump and right winged terrorism and atrocities, some of it doesn't get the attention it DESERVES. Take for instance THIS story I posted in the Trump Dictatorship thread:

‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally – Raw Story

pb.jpg

Bertino on the right

excerpt:

True to form, a Proud Boy named Jeremy Bertino picked up a bullhorn a couple minutes after the official 11:30 a.m. start time and addressed the counter-protesters across the street.

“America will never be a communist nation — never!” Bertino said as fellow Proud Boys lined the sidewalk wearing tactical vests and trademark yellow and black gear. “Your side will lose. We will exterminate you like the rats you are…. Exterminate you!”

Bertino kicked off a chant of, “Fuck antifa.”

Another Proud Boy wore a patch with the letters “S-B-S-B,” a reference to Trump’s infamous election-debate directive: “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by.”

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists

“You guys are making lists,” one of the men said. “We’re making lists, too.” He added a reference to “9mm” ammunition that was otherwise inaudible. Another time, the man addressed the counter-protesters, saying, “You are in a very dangerous position. You are in the vast minority.”

Another unidentified man told the counter-protesters: “Donald Trump has stirred the pot. You think you’ve captured him. But all you’ve done is woken us up. You think this is gonna end? No!”

That's right. The DAY before the rabble rousing CON ARTIST, Donald Trump, appeared on Fux "News" - actually ACCUSING THE FBI AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE of conspiracy to throw the election to Biden,

Trump's "Proud Boys" and other assorted radicals, anarchists, fascists, supremacists - SO-CALLED "Christian patriots" gathered to harangue anti-protestors with THREATS OF VIOLENCE and "EXTERMINATION." Yet journalist and tv commentators are sitting around laughing at Trump's maniacal pronouncements and protestations.

What would be the reaction to such threats of terrorism had it be some foreign jihadists saying such things? I wonder. What if it were BLM demonstrators? But no, instead, the media is fairly ignoring it.

I think they call that PRIVILEGE, folks.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes when you get together so many stories of Trump and right winged terrorism and atrocities, some of it doesn't get the attention it DESERVES. Take for instance THIS story I posted in the Trump Dictatorship thread:

‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally – Raw Story

View attachment 25673941
Bertino on the right

excerpt:

True to form, a Proud Boy named Jeremy Bertino picked up a bullhorn a couple minutes after the official 11:30 a.m. start time and addressed the counter-protesters across the street.

“America will never be a communist nation — never!” Bertino said as fellow Proud Boys lined the sidewalk wearing tactical vests and trademark yellow and black gear. “Your side will lose. We will exterminate you like the rats you are…. Exterminate you!”

Bertino kicked off a chant of, “Fuck antifa.”

Another Proud Boy wore a patch with the letters “S-B-S-B,” a reference to Trump’s infamous election-debate directive: “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by.”

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists

“You guys are making lists,” one of the men said. “We’re making lists, too.” He added a reference to “9mm” ammunition that was otherwise inaudible. Another time, the man addressed the counter-protesters, saying, “You are in a very dangerous position. You are in the vast minority.”

Another unidentified man told the counter-protesters: “Donald Trump has stirred the pot. You think you’ve captured him. But all you’ve done is woken us up. You think this is gonna end? No!”

That's right. The DAY before the rabble rousing CON ARTIST, Donald Trump, appeared on Fux "News" - actually ACCUSING THE FBI AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE of conspiracy to throw the election to Biden,

Trump's "Proud Boys" and other assorted radicals, anarchists, fascists, supremacists - SO-CALLED "Christian patriots" gathered to harangue anti-protestors with THREATS OF VIOLENCE and "EXTERMINATION." Yet journalist and tv commentators are sitting around laughing at Trump's maniacal pronouncements and protestations.

What would be the reaction to such threats of terrorism had it be some foreign jihadists saying such things? I wonder. What if it were BLM demonstrators? But no, instead, the media is fairly ignoring it.

I think they call that PRIVILEGE, folks.

From the article above:

"Another Proud Boy wore a patch with the letters “S-B-S-B,” a reference to Trump’s infamous election-debate directive: “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by.”

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters."

The very concept that this white supremacist thug, Jeremy Bertino, is sporting the Proud Boys signature “Right-Wing Death Squads” patch, but also, with pride, wears a t-shirt proclaiming "Pinochet Did Nothing Wrong!", is despicable, dishonorable, and mind-blowing.

Estimates place the number of tortured individuals at around 40,000; and as many as 3,200 were killed or disappeared, "Los Desaparecidos", during Pinochet's decades-long dictatorship.

A/B

Last edited: