Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. Low level staffer named Jessica Ditto says;“Carl’s comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse.”

His official Spokespeople are Sean Spicer and Hope Hicks. Not a word from either.

Trump needs to disavow this man himself, but he won't. I fully expect him to attend the inauguration.

:) ;)

Ah yes, believe you indicated you were looking for response from the trump campaign, but now it's not sufficient. No surprise, another liberal qualifier. ( Please clarify in advance next time. )

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:) ;)

Ah yes, believe you indicated you were looking for response from the trump campaign, but now it's not sufficient. No surprise, another liberal qualifier. ( Please clarify in advance next time. )
His campaign surrogates have been all over the airwaves over the past few days. They have been walking back his remarks on nuclear weapons. The "talking point" from all surrogates was that when he said "Expand our nuclear capability", he did not mean he wanted to increase the number of nuclear weapons. Then Mr Trump knee-capped ALL OF HIS SURROGATES with a tweet. "Let it be an arms race". So its clear, the ONLY one who speaks for Mr Trump, is Mr Trump.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. Low level staffer named Jessica Ditto says;“Carl’s comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse.”

Jessica Ditto is Deputy Communications Director... she isn't a low level staffer... just another example of you not knowing fuck-all of what you type. Her statement of, "Carl’s comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse"

... seems rather fucking official if you ask me... the Deputy Communications Director DIRECTLY speaks for the Trump transition team.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jessica Ditto is Deputy Communications Director... she isn't a low level staffer... just another example of you not knowing fuck-all of what you type. Her statement of, "Carl’s comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse"

... seems rather fucking official if you ask me... the Deputy Communications Director DIRECTLY speaks for the Trump transition team.
Unfortunately it has been shown that the Trump Transition Team doesn't speak for Trump. See my previous post. FYI, I can read and understand simple text. There is no need for the random use of text size, different fonts, cursing etc.
Another FYI, his Transition Press Secretary is Hope Hicks. She will become his Director of Strategic Communications. Jason Miller will be his Director of Communications. Sean Spicer will be White House Press Secretary. That is his Senior Communications Team. Do you see Jessica there?

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately it has been shown that the Trump Transition Team doesn't speak for Trump. See my previous post. FYI, I can read and understand simple text. There is no need for the random use of text size, different fonts, cursing etc.

You aren't the only human reading this forum... I don't type for YOU, I type for everyone except for you.

It actually hasn't "been shown" that Trump's transition team doesn't speak for Trump... that is an assertion made by you without any factual evidence. Is there any way in which you can just take your lumps like a big boy?

You are like the Black Knight from Monty Python... ignorant of your failings and overconfident of your ability to make a plausible argument.

giphy.gif

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You aren't the only human reading this forum... I don't type for YOU, I type for everyone except for you.

It actually hasn't "been shown" that Trump's transition team doesn't speak for Trump... that is an assertion made by you without any factual evidence. Is there any way in which you can just take your lumps like a big boy?

You are like the Black Knight from Monty Python... ignorant of your failings and overconfident of your ability to make a plausible argument.

giphy.gif
I guess you skipped post #502.

Media
What happens if we don't? Will you and your ilk fulfill the prophecy by any means necessary?
Ilk?! Funny!:D No, I like to sit back and warch people take all the rope they need to hang themselves. Trump is doing well in that account., don't you think? As for the prophecy, no need for the "ilk" to bring it about by any means necessary. It's scripture. Isn't the chosen one, the new messiah required to die for the sins of the world? April 14th is right around the corner. Go, Trump! I understand there are many offers to provide nails and lumber. The Mormon tabernacle choir and Kid Rock, however, were the only offers to perform. And, for a $500,000 donation to the Eric Trump Charitable Foundation, you can attend and be in the presence of the Orange
Messiah himself! You'll also get a free set of Trump stak knifes. Order now! What a deal! Jesus, on the other hand, is relieved he doesn't have to provide get-out-of-hell-free coverage for Trump voters and Evangelical protestants anymore. That's covered under the new TrumpCareAct--a subsidiary of Trump University--at a yet to be determined cost. I understand Paul Ryan and Tom Price will privatize that, too.

Be of good cheer, Boob!:) Have a sense of humor about it. Everything is awesome! KellyAnne Conway said so, and she is, without a doubt, indisputably truthful. And Trump verified that.:D

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ilk?! Funny!:D No, I like to sit back and warch people take all the rope they need to hang themselves. Trump is doing well in that account., don't you think? As for the prophecy, no need for the "ilk" to bring it about by any means necessary. It's scripture. Isn't the chosen one, the new messiah required to die for the sins of the world? April 14th is right around the corner. Go, Trump! I understand there are many offers to provide nails and lumber. The Mormon tabernacle choir and Kid Rock, however, were the only offers to perform. And, for a $500,000 donation to the Eric Trump Charitable Foundation, you can attend and be in the presence of the Orange
Messiah himself! You'll also get a free set of Trump stak knifes. Order now! What a deal! Jesus, on the other hand, is relieved he doesn't have to provide get-out-of-hell-free coverage for Trump voters and Evangelical protestants anymore. That's covered under the new TrumpCareAct--a subsidiary of Trump University--at a yet to be determined cost. I understand Paul Ryan and Tom Price will privatize that, too.

Be of good cheer, Boob!:) Have a sense of humor about it. Everything is awesome! KellyAnne Conway said so, and she is, without a doubt, indisputably truthful. And Trump verified that.:D
If you say so..How's that egg nog, pretty potent?

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many Gay people vote for Don, many Black people voted for Don, many people from different races, cultures and backgrounds voted for Don
Actually, only about 8% of african americans and 12% of LGBT americans voted Trump. That's not "many", that's a clear rejection of him (or would you say that only if 100% voted against him that would be a sign those demographics did not felt safe about what he promised?)

Actually, only about 8% of african americans and 12% of LGBT americans voted Trump. That's not "many", that's a clear rejection of him (or would you say that only if 100% voted against him that would be a sign those demographics did not felt safe about what he promised?)

Actually? Is that Factually? How is it known of those percentages unless when a person votes their colour, race sexual preference is recorded as well. Is this the same polling system which predicted a Hillary win?

Do you have the percentages handy of how many African Americans, LBGT voted for Barrack? As compared to those who did not vote for Hillary? If they did not vote for Don, as you say, then the rest of your left over percentage voted for someone else, right?

Elections are lost because people grow tired of bullshit. People become unhappy because the only change they see is rich become richer, poor become poorer. If you are a gay person, straight person, black, white or inbetween, lose your job, scraping by to make ends meet, unable to get ahead, lose your job etc etc etc..............you become one and the same

An unhappy person. No colour, race or sexual distinction attached. That is why you have ended up with a person such as Don as president.

Unhappy people. People who once voted for Barrack, turned around and voted for Don. Why?

Don has no hope of delivering what he has promised. So unhappy people are going to become very angry people whether they are gay, bi, black, white straight or whatever.

I take very little notice of percentages. Percentages of what number?? 10, 100, 1,000,000?

Don won because of unhappy people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually? Is that Factually? How is it known of those percentages unless when a person votes their colour, race sexual preference is recorded as well. Is this the same polling system which predicted a Hillary win?

Do you have the percentages handy of how many African Americans, LBGT voted for Barrack? As compared to those who did not vote for Hillary? If they did not vote for Don, as you say, then the rest of your left over percentage voted for someone else, right?

Elections are lost because people grow tired of bullshit. People become unhappy because the only change they see is rich become richer, poor become poorer. If you are a gay person, straight person, black, white or inbetween, lose your job, scraping by to make ends meet, unable to get ahead, lose your job etc etc etc..............you become one and the same

An unhappy person. No colour, race or sexual distinction attached. That is why you have ended up with a person such as Don as president.

Unhappy people. People who once voted for Barrack, turned around and voted for Don. Why?

Don has no hope of delivering what he has promised. So unhappy people are going to become very angry people whether they are gay, bi, black, white straight or whatever.

I take very little notice of percentages. Percentages of what number?? 10, 100, 1,000,000?

Don won because of unhappy people.
Nope Don was elected Primarily by white people. They keep track of these things.
-African Americans Obama 2012 93%
- African Americans Clinton 2016 88%
- African Americans Trump 2016 8%
- LGBT Clinton 2016 72%
- LGBT Trump 2016 20%

Nope Don was elected Primarily by white people. They keep track of these things.
-African Americans Obama 2012 93%
- African Americans Clinton 2016 88%
- African Americans Trump 2016 8%
- LGBT Clinton 2016 72%
- LGBT Trump 2016 20%

So, what you are saying is the African American and LBGT vote to Clinton made no difference at all.

So who else voted for Barrack for him to win office then, twice?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, what you are saying is the African American and LBGT vote to Clinton made no difference at all.

So who else voted for Barrack for him to win office then, twice?
It's who didn't vote for Clinton not who else voted for Barack.
White women non-college graduates 34% Clinton 62% Trump
White men non-college graduates 23% Clinton 72% Trump

It's who didn't vote for Clinton not who else voted for Barack.
White women non-college graduates 34% Clinton 62% Trump
White men non-college graduates 23% Clinton 72% Trump

What I am trying to establish, is it the same people who helped Barrack win, helped Hilary lose? If so, why did they change their vote?

Reactions: Boobalaa