Trump inspired hate

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The Queen inherited the policy of people of color only being allowed to be house servants. When the Queen became Queen, this was still how it was in both the US and I suspect the UK.

What is important to me is that the policy was stopped voluntarily. The Queen accepted both Meghan and her mother graciously.

This is what really matters, not policies from more than 50 years ago.

I read that article. The Queen has made many modern changes to the monarchy especially her first 15 years.

Modernization of the monarchy for the rest of the 21st century will fall to Charles and Will. Even so, I suspect the Queen listens to both of them and will proceed with modernizations that both Charles and Will suggest.

The article stated that the Queen is immensely popular in the UK.

The Queen is beloved here in the US as well. There was live coverage of Biden meeting the Queen at Windsor and the Royal Family hosting G-7.

We don't know how history will record the past until the past is gone and the future is now the present. It would not surprise me if the Queen will be considered as the best monarch in UK history.

Reactions: Andyb2

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The Queen inherited the policy of people of color only being allowed to be house servants. When the Queen became Queen, this was still how it was in both the US and I suspect the UK.

What is important to me is that the policy was stopped voluntarily. The Queen accepted both Meghan and her mother graciously.

This is what really matters, not policies from more than 50 years ago.

I read that article. The Queen has made many modern changes to the monarchy especially her first 15 years.

Modernization of the monarchy for the rest of the 21st century will fall to Charles and Will. Even so, I suspect the Queen listens to both of them and will proceed with modernizations that both Charles and Will suggest.

The article stated that the Queen is immensely popular in the UK.

The Queen is beloved here in the US as well. There was live coverage of Biden meeting the Queen at Windsor and the Royal Family hosting G-7.

We don't know how history will record the past until the past is gone and the future is now the present. It would not surprise me if the Queen will be considered as the best monarch in UK history.
I am replying to my own reply because in no way am I saying that the Queen and her advisors decided that it was the correct thing to do and hire people for their abilities, not their ethnic or racial background, not because Buckingham Palace was required to do so by law passed by Parliament. I base this on what I have read over time about Buckingham Palace.

No doubt there may be a racist in the bunch somewhere. The Queen has several cousins, nephews and nieces that are still alive. With a staff of 300 Buckingham Palace may have a racist or two in there somewhere.

It appears to me that the UK is much farther ahead in ending racial policies and practices than is the US. The US just "fired" the chief racist in the US. (Trump) We have several more racists in Congress than need to "retire" from serving in Congress because their beliefs on racial relations progress makes them incompetent to serve!

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am replying to my own reply because in no way am I saying that the Queen and her advisors decided that it was the correct thing to do and hire people for their abilities, not their ethnic or racial background, not because Buckingham Palace was required to do so by law passed by Parliament. I base this on what I have read over time about Buckingham Palace.

No doubt there may be a racist in the bunch somewhere. The Queen has several cousins, nephews and nieces that are still alive. With a staff of 300 Buckingham Palace may have a racist or two in there somewhere.

It appears to me that the UK is much farther ahead in ending racial policies and practices than is the US. The US just "fired" the chief racist in the US. (Trump) We have several more racists in Congress than need to "retire" from serving in Congress because their beliefs on racial relations progress makes them incompetent to serve!

Thanks for your input Freddie. Always appreciated.

Meanwhile, and while I parse through the latest related headlines on the subject (I only post about a third of what I actually collect) here are more examples of

HATE AND BIGOTRY:

Here are the 14 House Republicans who voted against making Juneteenth a federal holiday

Many of the Republicans who opposed the bill worried the holiday would co-opt Independence Day, and until Wednesday, Sen. Ron Johnson said he opposed the bill because of the cost of giving federal employees another day off.

"This bill and this day are about freedom," Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, who authored the bill, said on the floor today.

The 14 GOP members who voted against the bill's passage were:

• Rep. Andrew Clyde
  • Rep. Ronny Jackson
  • Rep. Doug LaMalfa
  • Rep. Tom McClintock
  • Rep. Ralph Norman
  • Rep. Mike Rogers
  • Rep. Matt Rosendale
  • Rep. Andy Biggs
  • Rep. Mo Brooks
  • Rep. Scott DesJarlais
Texas Governor Signs Law To Stop Teachers From Talking About Racism | HuffPost

Hate Crimes Against Black People On The Rise In Los Angeles, New Data Shows | BIN

and:

‘All I did was be Black’: Comedian says he was banned from Riverchase Galleria after child cried
Racist woman gives two teens a piece of her mind while destroying their Pride Month art | Boing Boing
White woman goes on racist tirade, calls Black employee ‘monkey, Black b****’ in viral video
Man yells racial slur, knocks woman to ground in suspected hate crime in Culver City
Arizona AG Bans Uber Eats Promotion That Supported Black-Owned Restaurants | BIN
Unbothered Black Woman Called 'f–kin' Black B-Word' By Racist At A Ross Store

Last edited:
Reactions: ActionBuddy

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Make no mistake:
TRUMP INSPIRED HATE IS THE BACKBONE IN THE RISE OF FASCISM - IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD
It was an email so racist it might make a ku klux klansman blush.

An advisor for the influential conservative youth organization Turning Point USA recently published an essay for subscribers of his personal newsletter that, among other things, said Black people have “become socially incompatible with other races” and “American Black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime-ridden mess.”

It portrayed post-Civil War America as a 150-year-long “experiment” to see whether Black people could be “taken from the jungles of Africa,” enslaved, and then integrated into a majority-white society. It said that experiment had failed.

Hmmm... so part of that "experiment" involved the "taking" of Black people, the enslavement and persecution of Black people as free labor with no rights, followed by the dissolution of Reconstruction, the extermination of Black townships, the stealing of Black owned lands, the more than six thousand lynchings of Black people by domestic TERRORISTS, segregation, financial and educational deprivation, denial of voting rights, and other forms of institutionalized RACISM, after which, the so-called "experiment" "failed"? Gotcha chief.

MEANWHILE:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Critical Race Theory to Be Outlawed
Neo-Confederates worked with other far-right groups in failed efforts to preserve monuments

Last edited:

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
Trump hated Jews so much he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem! Something no other President had done. And not surprisingly Israel supported him. Of course they aren’t as smart as some here - thankfully someone can set them straight.

There were no hate crimes prior to Trump. It’s all Trump inspired

Of course the above is satirical.

Whilst many of the articles relate to despicable behaviour by certain people to blame Trump is pretty shallow and completely ignores much of the good he did - except in your rage you can’t see that.

Ben Carson isn’t black according to Joe Biden, but whatever someone on the left says is totally okay it seems.

Some peoples hate for Trump and those of different views is as bad as everything they hypocritically accuse Trump and others of.

Meanwhile certain Democrat politicians supported events that killed people and destroyed businesses. And people still can’t see the double standards applied.

Reactions: ASexMrHung1

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AOC just said,

“The time to fight like hell for democracy is right now..”

If Trump said that certain people would say he’s inciting insurrection - so isn’t AOC inciting insurrection!

This was when AOC spent an hour and a half stoking up an angry mob, then sent them off to the U.S. Capitol to prevent a lawful election confirmation, right?

Reactions: NCbear