Trump: Is He Getting Even More Mentally Unstable?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Add "Cruelty" and you get MALIGNANT narcissistic personality disorder.
Without a doubt you have nailed this diagnosis. You have even indicated which attributes of this mental disorder that Trump has.

I agree with your diagnosis. I agree with your conclusions as to which attributes of this disorder Trump has.

What really concerns me is that there are doctors who have treated Trump over time who have to be aware of Trump's mental disorder. Why have they remained silent?

Trump has already done enough damage to the US credibility that it may take decades to undo the damage.

Add to that, the worst is yet to come if Trump remains in office. Of all the times for the United Kingdom to be self absorbed. In very recent times the UK could have stepped up to the plate and help provide some stability in the Western alliances. Sadly, the UK has an identity crisis of its own that is as severe as the US.

When I started this thread, it was with a question. I was then and now even more sure that Trump was mentally unstable. I was looking for answers as to what was the exact mental illness that Trump has. Thanks to Industrialsize we have a diagnosis that many here at the LPSG agree.

Is there a way for each of us to glean information here and then under our legal names press this issue in our other world beyond our user name?

In my world I am very well known in my neigborhood. Move to the next neighborhood and most people living there have no clue as to who I am! Freddie most likely is better known throughout the US than the person who is behind this user name!

I've read murmurings that Trump wants to be president beyond the two terms that the Constitution limits a president. China just changed their constitution so that their present leader can be president for lifel This could be a nightmare from the depths of hell if Trump is not contained!

Reactions: deleted15807

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Add "Cruelty" and you get MALIGNANT narcissistic personality disorder.
Without a doubt you have nailed this diagnosis. You have even indicated which attributes of this mental disorder that Trump has.

I agree with your diagnosis. I agree with your conclusions as to which attributes of this disorder Trump has.

What really concerns me is that there are doctors who have treated Trump over time who have to be aware of Trump's mental disorder. Why have they remained silent?

Trump has already done enough damage to the US credibility that it may take decades to undo the damage.

Add to that, the worst is yet to come if Trump remains in office. Of all the times for the United Kingdom to be self absorbed. In very recent times the UK could have stepped up to the plate and help provide some stability in the Western alliances. Sadly, the UK has an identity crisis of its own that is as severe as the US.

When I started this thread, it was with a question. I was then and now even more sure that Trump was mentally unstable. I was looking for answers as to what was the exact mental illness that Trump has. Thanks to Industrialsize we have a diagnosis that many here at the LPSG agree.

Is there a way for each of us to glean information here and then under our legal names press this issue in our other world beyond our user name?

In my world I am very well known in my neigborhood. Move to the next neighborhood and most people living there have no clue as to who I am! Freddie most likely is better known throughout the US than the person who is behind this user name!

I've read murmurings that Trump wants to be president beyond the two terms that the Constitution limits a president. China just changed their constitution so that their present leader can be president for lifel This could be a nightmare from the depths of hell if Trump is not contained!

Reactions: deleted15807

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, on the PLUS side, unless one is a CEO, wealthy, or well connected, he hasn't done a FUCKING THING for his average bamboozled constituency -

except maybe, having restored to the bigots among them the PATHETIC DELUSION that they're somehow BETTER than someone else.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think MOST of us are in agreement that Trump is a psychopath, both in the literal and figurative sense. The only disagreement, I think, being whether one believes him to be in mental decline, or that (as I believe) with his ever increasing power and ability to manipulate the minds of his supporters and those around him, he is only increasingly manifesting and demonstrating the traits he's ALWAYS had.

What Are the Signs of a Psychopath?
Psychopathy is a spectrum disorder and can be diagnosed using the 20-item Hare Psychopathy Checklist, which features traits such as lack of empathy, pathological lying, and impulsivity

The revised version of the checklist includes the following characteristics:
  • glibness/superficial charm
  • grandiose sense of self-worth
  • need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • pathological lying
  • conning/manipulative
  • lack of remorse or guilt
  • shallow affect (i.e., reduced emotional responses)
  • callous/lack of empathy
  • parasitic lifestyle
  • poor behavioral controls
  • promiscuous sexual behavior
  • early behavioral problems
  • lack of realistic, long-term goals
  • impulsivity
  • irresponsibility
  • failure to accept responsibility for one's own actions
  • many short-term marital relationships
  • juvenile delinquency
  • revocation of conditional release (from prison)
  • criminal versatility (i.e., commits diverse types of crimes) - Psychopathy | Psychology Today

Here is yet another analysis on the subject, this one from the Atlantic, one among MANY such observations:

Donald Trump Is Not Well - The Atlantic

from which the following is excerpted:

"... if a clinical diagnosis is beyond my own expertise, Trump’s psychological impairments are obvious to all who are not willfully blind. On a daily basis we see [his] chaotic, unstable mind on display. Are we supposed to ignore that?

An analogy may be helpful here.

If smoke is coming out from under the hood of your car, if you notice puddles of oil under it, if the engine is overheating and you smell burning oil, you don’t have to be a car mechanic to know that something is wrong with your car.

Accepting the reality about Trump’s disordered personality is important and even essential. For one thing, it will help us to better react to Trump’s freak show."

D

deleted15807

Well, on the PLUS side, unless one is a CEO, wealthy, or well connected, he hasn't done a FUCKING THING for his average bamboozled constituency -

except maybe, having restored to the bigots among them the PATHETIC DELUSION that they're somehow BETTER than someone else.

You forget one thing he has done and that’s put his hate/their hate into government policy. Yes wages may still be stagnant, coal still isn’t great and manufacturing isn’t back. Farm bankruptcies are rising but by golly he’s got that wall going up somewhere doesn’t he?? No but still he’s our man.

D

deleted15807

You forget one thing he has done and that’s put his hate/their hate into government policy. Yes wages may still be stagnant, coal still isn’t great and manufacturing isn’t back. Farm bankruptcies are rising but by golly he’s got that wall going up somewhere doesn’t he?? No but still he’s our man.

++ he’s implemented the cruelest polices to people of color that would make Cruella de Vil blush but the basket of deportables absolutely adores.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Veteran conservative activist warns Americans should be concerned about ‘the state of Trump’s mental health’: The president is ‘psychologically and morally unfit’ – Alternet.org

"Peter Wehner has a very right-wing background. In addition to serving in the administrations of three GOP presidents — Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush — the former Republican is a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), a right-wing think tank.

"But Wehner is also a major critic of President Donald Trump, and in a September 9 piece for The Atlantic, he stresses that Americans should be seriously concerned about “the state of Trump’s mental health.”

"Wehner explains, “Donald Trump’s disordered personality — his unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving — has become the defining characteristic of his presidency.

"It manifests itself in multiple ways: his extreme narcissism; his addiction to lying about things large and small, including his finances.”

"The Never Trump conservative stresses, Trump’s “disordered personality” asserts itself with everything from his “misogyny, predatory sexual behavior” to a “lack of empathy and sympathy.”

This comes not from some official in the Democratic Party, but from a person who is a member of a right wing think tank who is a never Trump person.

At first, I thought Trump's actions and comments were to get news attention. I thought Trump's actions concerning Obama's birth certificate were just attempts to get noticed in the news. I was aware that Trump had no moral compass before he was elected president. It didn't occur to me that Trump really believed some of his statements about Obama's birth certificate that Trump made to the media while Obama was president.

I had not realized how very serious Trump's personality disorder is until recently. The markings added to the hurricane map speak volumes concerning Trump's mental health. This was my "AH" moment when I realized that dementia was not the cause of Trump's behacvior.

This article only enforces what Industrialsize has explained concerning Trump's mental illness. So many of the symptoms named here are the same as they are in Industrialsize's list which he shared with us recently.

When will our national leaders who are sworn to protect the interests of the American people take action to prevent more harm to American interests throughout the world as well as harm the interests of the American people right here in the USA?

Perhaps not all are able to see the truth for whatever reason, however, surely, there are more centrists and right wing leaders in our nation that are very aware of Trump's personality disorder? Why are they not saying something like this right wing leader has done?

Do we have a sizable number of "Benedict Arnolds" in all places of government in the US? Are some leaders bordering on treason by not speaking up when they are very aware of the truth?

How much worse can it get before the Republican Senate is willing to consider that Trump has major problems? The Democratic House appears to be aware and is waiting on the Senate to come around before taking any action. Impeachment by the House won't do much good if the Senate finds Trump innocent.

Edit:
I didn't realize when I posted this, that the article in quesiton is the same one the BC mentioned just a few posts earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Exactly. Because he and the GOP know that hate is all they need. No policy nor plan other than those that double down on the hate. For instance the ads that Republican and right winged fkrs are running in Louisiana for governor.

Two GOP nobodies, with shady past business dealings, running against a Democratic governor who turned this state around after Bobby (fkng) Jindal's eight year austerity assault that fairly DECIMATED this state and its people.

All they've offered up are lies, combined with invoking images of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama... and stupid shit like how they "stand with Trump on immigration."

Fking PATHETIC. But it WORKS, for the kind of imbecilic MENTALITY they TRADITIONALLY appeal to.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Edit:
I didn't realize when I posted this, that the article in quesiton is the same one the BC mentioned just a few posts earlier.

It's all good, Freddie. Because these articles, these FACTS, NEED repeating... over and over again. At LEAST as often as Trump repeats his own lies, distortions, and HIS version of "reality."

D

deleted15807

Veteran conservative activist warns Americans should be concerned about ‘the state of Trump’s mental health’: The president is ‘psychologically and morally unfit’ – Alternet.org

"Peter Wehner has a very right-wing background. In addition to serving in the administrations of three GOP presidents — Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush — the former Republican is a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), a right-wing think tank.

"But Wehner is also a major critic of President Donald Trump, and in a September 9 piece for The Atlantic, he stresses that Americans should be seriously concerned about “the state of Trump’s mental health.”

"Wehner explains, “Donald Trump’s disordered personality — his unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving — has become the defining characteristic of his presidency.

"It manifests itself in multiple ways: his extreme narcissism; his addiction to lying about things large and small, including his finances.”

"The Never Trump conservative stresses, Trump’s “disordered personality” asserts itself with everything from his “misogyny, predatory sexual behavior” to a “lack of empathy and sympathy.”

This comes not from some official in the Democratic Party, but from a person who is a member of a right wing think tank who is a never Trump person.

At first, I thought Trump's actions and comments were to get news attention. I thought Trump's actions concerning Obama's birth certificate were just attempts to get noticed in the news. I was aware that Trump had no moral compass before he was elected president. It didn't occur to me that Trump really believed some of his statements about Obama's birth certificate that Trump made to the media while Obama was president.

I had not realized how very serious Trump's personality disorder is until recently. The markings added to the hurricane map speak volumes concerning Trump's mental health. This was my "AH" moment when I realized that dementia was not the cause of Trump's behacvior.

This article only enforces what Industrialsize has explained concerning Trump's mental illness. So many of the symptoms named here are the same as they are in Industrialsize's list which he shared with us recently.

When will our national leaders who are sworn to protect the interests of the American people take action to prevent more harm to American interests throughout the world as well as harm the interests of the American people right here in the USA?

Perhaps not all are able to see the truth for whatever reason, however, surely, there are more centrists and right wing leaders in our nation that are very aware of Trump's personality disorder? Why are they not saying something like this right wing leader has done?

Do we have a sizable number of "Benedict Arnolds" in all places of government in the US? Are some leaders bordering on treason by not speaking up when they are very aware of the truth?

How much worse can it get before the Republican Senate is willing to consider that Trump has major problems? The Democratic House appears to be aware and is waiting on the Senate to come around before taking any action. Impeachment by the House won't do much good if the Senate finds Trump innocent.

Edit:

It’s too much to ask of the modern day Republican Party that cares only for raw power to implement its upside down utopia for its 1% masters. It’s all OK. American “values” and ideals are just LOL LOL LOL as our well known shrill says.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Majority on here are going crazy about Trump so he must be doing a great job.

MAGA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

#MAGA - My Attorney Gets Arrested.

Maga is a Nigerian word that means someone, usually an idiot who is a victim of a con man. How appropriate.

Carry on, luv.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#MAGA - My Attorney Gets Arrested.

Maga is a Nigerian word that means someone, usually an idiot who is a victim of a con man. How appropriate.

Carry on, luv.
Soon it will be #MAGA2

My attorney got arrested twice