Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Says the guy that brought no data unless I missed it somewhere. If I did my apologies in advance.
I pointed out how cherry-picked and boutique-framed your data was. That doesn't obligate me to go do your homework for you and bring the real shit.
How about you take on that challenge or at least admit to my claim? What fucking good is saying "duh, the man in the ring is da real hero, u just a critic durrr"
But I think you know once you take off the rhetorical frame constraints of your "data set", you'll start to see waves of alternating conclusions with every introduction of additional dataset and analysis. Can't win that game so you play this one where you swing around a Procrustean club defined by your ignorant preconceptions.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much. Get some real fucking data, you tards. Pretty sure I just shat on the heads of both dem/repub parties.
I pointed out how cherry-picked and boutique-framed your data was. That doesn't obligate me to go do your homework for you and bring the real shit.
How about you take on that challenge or at least admit to my claim? What fucking good is saying "duh, the man in the ring is da real hero, u just a critic durrr"
But I think you know once you take off the rhetorical frame constraints of your "data set", you'll start to see waves of alternating conclusions with every introduction of additional dataset and analysis. Can't win that game so you play this one where you swing around a Procrustean club defined by your ignorant preconceptions.
iron man vs iron man, go
Well, that was enlightening.

D

deleted15807

I pointed out how cherry-picked and boutique-framed your data was. That doesn't obligate me to go do your homework for you and bring the real shit..

Again says the guy that does not and never has brought the "real shit" just 100% Grade A bullshit.

Reactions: b.c.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
U.S. manufacturing slump worsens in December as ISM index falls to 10-year low

Published: Jan 3, 2020 10:50 a.m. ET

U.S. manufacturing contracts for fifth straight month amid trade war with China

The numbers: A slump of among American manufacturers deepened in December as a survey of senior executives showed the weakest performance in more than 10 years.

The Institute for Supply Management said its manufacturing index slid to 47.2% last month from 48.1% in November, marking the fifth straight contraction. It’s softest reading since June 2009 — just as the U.S. was exiting the Great Recession.
eadings below 50% indicate more companies are contracting instead of expanding.

The deterioration in December stemmed in part from Boeing BA, -0.17% suspending production of its troubled 737 Max jetliner and the residue of a recent strike at General Motors GM, -2.84% , but the report showed broad weakness in manufacturing tied to the ongoing trade war with China.

Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast the index to total 48.8%.

What happened: The ISM’s index of production sank 5.9 points to 43.2%, hitting the lowest level in almost 11 years. Boeing and GM played a big role in the decline, but the most other industries reported contraction, too.

U.S. manufacturing slump worsens in December as ISM index falls to 10-year low

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There will not be any. Donald Trump has revealed the US weakness of it's reliance of cheap imports by his own actions.

Be prepared for more hostile action from him in the future to divert attention.

Reactions: keenobserver

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

using CAP as a source, I stopped right there...
iHCdiK2.gif

no bias there, by the way, John Podesta is a pedophile.

Reactions: Thikn2velvet1

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The strongest economy ever? Not even close. Growth in 2019 crept along at 2.3%. Trump’s GDP growth is slower than Jimmy Carter’s.

Also recall how when Democrats were trying to pass legislation aimed at HELPING THE PEOPLE the hypocritical GOP f----- in D.C. were crying "the deficit, the deficit."

Blocked

NOW, they couldn't give a flying fuck about the deficit.

Trump's $1 billion deficit should make you furious.

"... is it fair to be mad about the debt, given the way Republicans spent years calling for spending cuts when we were still fighting our way out of the recession? Given the way Trump has added to the red ink in large part by slashing taxes for the wealthy? Given that the debt will inevitably be weaponized as an excuse to attack spending on important government programs the second a Democrat is in office? Absolutely. You should be furious about it.

Around the time Trump entered office, the CBO projected that the budget gap was on pace to hit $775 billion by this year, or 3.6 percent of the economy. Capitol Hill’s forecasters now think it will reach $1.015 trillion instead, equal to about 4.6 percent of GDP. That extra percentage point is what we should probably think of as the Trump bump. It’s a result of both the GOP’s 2017 tax bill (no, it did not pay for itself) and budget deals that have increased military as well as domestic expenditures. Going forward, rising Medicare and Social Security costs will add to the debt as well, as we run trillion-dollar deficits from now ’til eternity."

Though, on that last observation above, "rising Medicare and Social Security costs might not add as much as the author thinks. Seeing as how Trump & Co. have LONG had plans on SLASHING BOTH.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
D

deleted15807

I know where I would prefer to live:

•••The European Union economy consists of an internal market of mixed economies based on free marketand advanced social models. The GDP per capita (PPP) was $43,188 in 2018,[30] compared to $62,869 in the United States, $44,246 Japan and $18,116 in China.[31•••

Making America Even Greater! Our problem in the US is to figure out how to spend the extra $20k we have. That is a nice problem to have.

All that cash is going into making someone else happy. Not even close:

This is the world's happiest country in 2019
The US rank is dropping

The U.S. has the lowest life expectancy at birth among comparable countries

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: keenobserver