Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Trump Lies Database
Updated daily (of course)​

As the party of lies has chosen a liar to lead. We can keep track here.

Thanks for the link. What? Updated daily?? I'd figure HOURLY at LEAST.

Ooops. I'm wrong. Just did the math. Actually it averages to a little under one lie every TWO hours. My bad.
cool.gif

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Trump Lies Database
Updated daily (of course)​

As the party of lies has chosen a liar to lead. We can keep track here.
It's as my friend says, "We don't care that he lies". He also feels okay with a minority of votes deciding the winner.

Okay with lying. Okay with cheating. Okay with bullying. How do they have the nerve to think of themselves as Christians?
Even the Bible warns them..

What Does the Bible Say About False Prophets?

D

deleted15807

The final tally is in. Near the end her got rather frantic obviously as all the lies began to catch up and for his pathology that only meant he had to tell more.

upload_2021-1-23_13-11-4.png

D

deleted15807

The biggest Pinocchios of 2020

upload_2021-1-23_13-41-18.png

It’s time for our annual roundup of the biggest Pinocchios of the year.

Ever since President Trump burst on the political scene in 2015, we have noted that we faced a challenge in not letting him dominate this list of the biggest falsehoods. The president is a serial exaggerator without parallel in U.S. politics. He not only consistently makes false claims, but also repeats them, in some cases hundreds of times, even though they have been proved wrong.

• Coronavirus falsehoods
  • Election lies
  • Bogus violence claims
  • “No president has done more for Blacks since Lincoln”
  • “Joe Scarborough got away with murder”
  • “I will always protect people with preexisting conditions”
  • “Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history”

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My taxes are currently under audit

I started my business with a million dollar loan from my father and I paid it back

Unemployment rate under Obama got up to 40%

I was being sarcastic when I asked health professionals to look into injecting the body with disinfectants

D

deleted15807

Scientists Are Trying to Figure Out Why People Are OK with Trump’s Endless Supply of Lies
Researchers have answers—and they don’t bode well for democracy

Takeaway: “Australians are far less likely than Americans to support politicians who are caught telling ‘myths.’” A ratio of four myths to one true statement is the tipping point where Australians change their view about a politician. With over 13,435 “false or misleading claims” to his credit, it’s doubtful that Trump would fare well with Australian voters.

( this is probably why lying reptile Rupert Murdoch took his shit show to America)

Takeaway: “Support for a lying demagogue is not simply a desire to ascribe positive characteristics to a preferred candidate. These Trump voters could have viewed him as warm and sincere, but they did not. They also could have chosen to justify his lie by insisting that it was true. Instead, they justified it as a form of symbolic protest, viewing him as increasingly authentic the more they did so.”

Takeaway: “Citizens can accept the conclusions of journalistic fact-checks of misstatements even when they are made by one’s preferred candidate during a presidential election. This information had little effect on people’s attitudes toward the candidate being corrected, however. In other words, Trump supporters took fact-checks literally, but not seriously enough to affect how they felt toward their preferred candidate.”
Getting rid of Trump will not solve the root cause....the American electorate.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

^ To complement that article, I'll add this one:

The Washington Post:
Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as president. Nearly half came in his final year.

He overstated the “carnage” he was inheriting, then later exaggerated his “massive” crowd and claimed, despite clear evidence to the contrary, that it had not rained during his address. He repeated the rain claim the next day, along with the fabricated notion that he held the “all-time record” for appearing on the cover of Time magazine.

And so it went, day after day, week after week, claim after claim, from the most mundane of topics to the most pressing issues.

Over time, Trump unleashed his falsehoods with increasing frequency and ferocity, often by the scores in a single campaign speech or tweetstorm. What began as a relative trickle of misrepresentations, including 10 on his first day and five on the second, built into a torrent through Trump’s final days as he frenetically spread wild theories that the coronavirus pandemic would disappear like a miracle and that the presidential election had been stolen — the claim that inspired Trump supporters to attack Congress on Jan. 6 and prompted his second impeachment.

The final tally of Trump’s presidency: 30,573 false or misleading claims — with nearly half coming in his final year.

For more than 10 years, (The Washington Post's)
The Fact Checker has assessed the accuracy of claims made by politicians in both parties, and that practice will continue. But Trump, with his unusually flagrant disregard for facts, posed a new challenge, as so many of his claims did not merit full-fledged fact checks. What started as a weekly feature — “What Trump got wrong on Twitter this week” — turned into a project for Trump’s first 100 days. Then, in response to reader requests, the Trump database was maintained for four years, despite the increasing burden of keeping it up.

The database became an untruth tracker for the ages, widely cited around the world as a measuring stick of Trump’s presidency — and as of noon Wednesday it was officially retired.

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: Klingsor