Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and the hits keep on coming:

"Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia."

At a wide-ranging news conference, Trump said he “would be looking into that” when asked about his stance on Crimea and Russia. The Crimean Peninsula has been part of Ukraine for decades, but Russian President Vladimir Putin annexed the territory in March 2014 after a popular revolt toppled Kiev's pro-Russian government.

The United States, along with the European Union, has refused to recognize the annexation or the referendum legitimizing it and has enforced sanctions on Russian state banks and corporations."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-crimea-sanctions-russia-226292#ixzz4FdZakQkV
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Reactions: b.c.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia."

Let's be real here...

Russia isn't giving up Crimea and the sanctions are tied to the Minsk II agreement. Russia has been abiding by the agreement and the sanctions will be lifted at some point in time.

Kiev will have to come in and kick Russia out of Crimea by force and that's just not going to happen... NATO wouldn't be able to do it either.

1). The Crimea is Russian territory... it's been annexed and the chance to properly prevent that was blown and fumbled.

2). France, Italy, Hungary, Greece etc have all expressed desires to end the sanctions... are they under control of Putin too? Lolz

Use logic, not emotion to perceive your outside environment.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And..trump is just trying to avert a war with Russia by not being their nanny telling them what to do,

D

deleted15807

Reactions: b.c. and tripod

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr. Trump today:
"He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin," Trump said."

Mr. Trump last November:

""I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said"

Mr. Trump 2014:

"Trump also said during a National Press Club luncheon in 2014 that he was in Moscow and he spoke "directly and indirectly with President Putin who could not have been nicer."

Which is it?

Reactions: b.c.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dana Milbank brilliantly talks about the Trump/Putin connection with tongue in cheek in classic "Trump Style"

I don't know, something's going on........

"A lot of people have said Putin is trying to get Trump elected so he can blackmail the American president. Somebody told me Trump would completely go out of business if Putin took back all the Russian money he let Trump have. I don’t know exactly what’s going on, but I just heard Trump’s airplane would be grounded immediately.

Manafort helping the oligarchs? Flynn having dinner with Putin? Page getting money from Gazprom? No coincidence! Now it’s coming out that Putin wants to destabilize America. There’s something fishy about the whole thing.

And why did Trump propose changing NATO and Ukraine policy in ways that would benefit Putin? Obviously some people think it’s evil intentions. I think it’s incompetence. Regardless, a lot of people think it’s evil intentions.
I don’t bring up the possibility that Trump has already been bribed or blackmailed by Putin because I don’t know enough to really discuss it. I will say there are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely bribery and blackmail. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s fair.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...78569c-536f-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
What it is is a long history of saying what ever it is that works best in the moment to "close the deal" what ever deal that is, if it 100% true or 100% a bald faced lie or someplace in the middle does not matter and then having that thing being as if it never was said at all.

When he launches his next "bust out" and claims that "all the profits will go to "charity" " pay no attention to the fact that he has made that part of the pitch at least a dozen times in the past and in the end never paid a dime to any charity

Except for MAYBE a few bucks going to the "Trump foundation"

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
The SECOND FUCKING Slate article you have linked to about the same shit which has the same information in it?

You are fucking spamming this forum with your bullshit articles that are the same article repackaged and retitled over and over again... you've literally linked to over a dozen articles that contain the same information in the last 48 hours.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yep, that's B.C. for you, Mr Spam.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The SECOND FUCKING Slate article you have linked to about the same shit which has the same information in it?

You are fucking spamming this forum with your bullshit articles that are the same article repackaged and retitled over and over again... you've literally linked to over a dozen articles that contain the same information in the last 48 hours.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I have also linked to numerous articles. This is a fast-moving story with new information rolling out.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Accusations.are fast and.are also information.,
we should be skeptical of such serious and potentially far-reaching allegations – which may be true or may be false – unless and until they are proven.
Proven Information

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have also linked to numerous articles. This is a fast-moving story with new information rolling out.

No, the information you have linked to is the same fucking disinformation over and over and over.

The only thing different was Trump's speech today... that did't need to be linked to, we HAVE ALL FUCKING SEEN IT and it's all over every goddamn newspaper and online outlet. You've basically been spamming just like b.c. has.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
From the Conservative Blog Redstate.com :
Trump Openly Asking for Russia to Breach American Sovereignty.

Encouraging an Authoritarian regime to conduct espionage on the United States in order to help him win the election.

We're getting pretty close to treason.

http://www.redstate.com/aglanon/2016/07/27/trump-openly-asking-russia-breach-american-sovereignty/
What's amazing is Trump is inviting a foreign power to hack into a US government agency. But that's not the big news in conservative land.

Over at FoxFauxFixed News they're celebrating the lack of justice in the Freddie Gray case. Treasonous behavior is secondary to keeping the racists happy.

Remaining charges dropped against Baltimore cops in Freddie Gray death — prosecutor claims of 'obvious bias' in probe inflames community outrage

Treasonous is right. Imagine an American, much less one running for PRESIDENT, calling for ANY foreign country to hack the emails of the Secretary of State. F'king OUTRAGEOUS.

Reactions: deleted15807

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, the information you have linked to is the same fucking disinformation over and over and over.

The only thing different was Trump's speech today... that did't need to be linked to, we HAVE ALL FUCKING SEEN IT and it's all over every goddamn newspaper and online outlet. You've basically been spamming just like b.c. has.
Posting analysis and sourced background information is certainly germane to the topic of this thread, not spam. You may disagree with the postings and comment or scroll past.

Reactions: MisterB

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys..Hillary is 4 points behind as we speak..No matter how many ways the MSM creates newness out of Samo-samo..its accuracy is as good as it's accusations..
Tonight's speeches oughta be brutal..I mean pound the fuck outta Trump..and nothing else!
Cuz she's hurtin..what ever they're doin, it ain't workin..

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posting analysis and sourced background information is certainly germane to the topic of this thread, not spam. You may disagree with the postings and comment or scroll past.

No, it's the fact that you are too gullible to realize that you have been linking to the same information over and over while you erroneously think it's a "fast moving story".

It's not analysis on your part... because you don't know anything about: Russia, Putin, Openness, Open Governments, freedom of Information, Hacktivism, hacking, Julian Assange, Wikileaks etc.

How can you provide analysis when you have no background or knowledge on the subject? YOU CAN'T.

That's why you link to the same shit and think that it is "another angle" or that the story is "fast moving" with lots of new infomation coming out by the hour on the hour.

The ONLY thing you can accomplish is to sit there and copy & paste web addresses while disseminating more Spam. It's like a spamming robot... what do we call those? SPAMBOTS

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys..Hillary is 4 points behind as we speak..No matter how many ways the MSM creates newness out of Samo-samo..its accuracy is as good as it's accusations..
Tonight's speeches oughta be brutal..I mean pound the fuck outta Trump..and nothing else!
Cuz she's hurtin..what ever they're doin, it ain't workin..
It's called a "convention bounce" and Trump's is pitifully small.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Newsflash... there have been SEVERAL "genies" merely sniffing AROUND the bottle, and for quite some time. Notice of which some have taken only now.
Okidoke, then..what ever..seems to be workin..since it's her convention and diddlely squat is happening