• No

Votes: 89 42.8%
  • I didn't voted for Trump

Votes: 110 52.9%

• Total voters

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
You're defending his actions because at that time he was "just a reality show host"? I guess you just mysteriously forgot about all his accusers that appeared and he threatened?

As to you trying that weak "whataboutism" all I can say is that those who stray on our side pay the penalties. Not so for you guys. Anthony Wiener vs David Vitter? One was ostracized and the other reelected.
Gerry Studds vs. Denny Hastert? Ted Kennedy vs. Bob Packwood.
Not. Even. Close.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When were Anita Hill's accusations EVER proven? You believe what you want to believe, but if Thomas was a liberal, those accusations would never have been made.
Do you think Anita Hill was lying and just made everything up?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When were Anita Hill's accusations EVER proven? You believe what you want to believe, but if Thomas was a liberal, those accusations would never have been made.
And yet you believe Franken's accuser without proof. Franken is accused and no proof has been given. Vitter admitted his guilt and was still reelected.

Reactions: b.c.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So a moron or an idiot. You admit you're one or the other. No one else will admit to only voting the party line.
I'd venture to say that you've never voted for anyone who wasn't a Democrat. I would never assume that. Perhaps the reason I've never voted Democrat is because they are all too far left for me. Should one be more moderate or conservative I would consider voting for that person. Clinton was just a no vote. Only in it for the money and power. She or any other politician doesn't care about either of us. When you realize that you'll be a lot happier.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
It never crossed your mind that she wanted to be president because she knew what the job entailed, knew what it took to do the job, what the government can and can not do and thought she knew all of those things and thought she could do a good job and wanted to do a good job ????

It is fairly obvious that you could not say yes on any of those with regard to Donald Trump

I was pretty obvious throughout the campaign and he has proven it ever since that he has no idea what a president can and can not do "all by himself" and how the government does and does not work.

On top of the fact that he NEVER WANTED THE JOB !!!!

D

deleted15807

What's interesting is the Trumpettes haven't grasped the idea that Trump actually hates them. For him they exist only to feed his boundless ego. All of his policies are the Trickle Down squared. If you get some crumbs feel good because that is all you will get while he and his family feast on the champagne and caviar.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What's funny is watching apologists, shills, and defenders of Trump and the GOP struggling to regurgitate Fox news talking points, propaganda and SPIN because they can't otherwise RATIONALLY explain why they continue to support a party and a White House OCCUPANT who to date hasn't done *SQUAT* for them - other than satisfying their sense of victimhood with bogus deflections, scapegoating, and the demonizing of imaginary boogie men.

Seems they're more concerned with moronically groundless notions of someone "giving America away" than they are over the fat cat clown show of Trump & Co. TAKING America for a RIDE.

Reactions: deleted15807

Interesting times we live in. Faith in news outlets is at a staggering low and they are labeled as liars. Certified and verified journalists face major consequences and public humiliation when they are proven to misrepresent and distort the news, but alternative/fringe news outlet can spew all the garbage they want. How did Mike Cernovich (and all his Pizzagate bullshit), Alex Jones and Fox become trustworthy sources of news?!

Regardless of Trump's short comings, empty promises, a huge portion of his supporters find solace in the mere fact they can revile in the OTHER side being so mad about losing. Congrats, did you and your angry neighbors get those jobs you were hoping for?

My favorite, however, is how the "What about..." counter is now considered as a legitimately intellectual debate method.

"What do you think about the Trump campaign possibly colluding with the Russians? What do you think about the Trump campaign employing Data Analytics firms to possibly manipulate/distort Big Data to sway frustrated and disenfranchised voters?"

"OH YEAH?! WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZI? WHAT ABOUT THE EMAILS?! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE LIES OBAMA SAID?"

So we don't trust the news, which CAN be held accountable for false reporting, but we will trust anything and everything the president says and the news outlets HE endorses say, at face value.

Nothing matters as long as THEY lost and they're super mad about it.

Avoid the issues at hand by changing the subject diverting the debate completely.

Interesting times, very interesting times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know I've done some home work. If you voted for Trump and you don't regret it. Don't bandy words with these liberals. They have post on other political threads on this site. They seem to spend their time trying to piss Trump supporters off. They'll insult you. They'll try to bring you down to their level. They, one might say are the true deplorables that Clinton called us during her campaign. With all the threads some of these people have going I can only surmise that they do this kind of stuff for a living. Their lives seem to be mired in the misery and agony of defeat from last year's election. Pay no attention to them. You've gained nothing when you've bandied words with an idiot. Let them keep taking up for Clinton and the status quo. They are true far left, fake news hounding liberals. Sputtering into a snake pit of misery over a lost election. Don't let them draw you into their drab disgruntled world. Check out the politics section of forums and you'll see just what kind of people they really are. I pity them. They can't seem to accept the election is over, or that Clinton lost. We the conservatives did well in the last election. We voted against Clinton. Who is presumed to have been more qualified for a job she has never had.

From the center, I see a whole lot of ugly on both sides. Both sides have their grievances, both sides are angry, sick and hurting; thus out comes a lot of ugly on both sides.

D

deleted15807

What's funny is watching apologists, shills, and defenders of Trump and the GOP struggling to regurgitate Fox news talking points, propaganda and SPIN because they can't otherwise RATIONALLY explain why they continue to support a party and a White House OCCUPANT who to date hasn't done *SQUAT* for them - other than satisfying their sense of victimhood with bogus deflections, scapegoating, and the demonizing of imaginary boogie men.

Seems they're more concerned with moronically groundless notions of someone "giving America away" than they are over the fat cat clown show of Trump & Co. TAKING America for a RIDE.

These people are forever lost. They are unreachable. The only hope is the millions that believed the "liberal media's" narrative "They're both bad". Most sane people now understand that's a horrific lie.

Reactions: gildersleeve

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever seen a cartoon; or movie where a simple person touches something hot ; or gets a shock? Then they proceeded to touch it again slowly because they do not believe the pain sensors they had just experienced.

Welcome to 2017. be smarted than Bart Simpson , come the next election day

giphy.gif