Trump's And The Right's Assault Upon People Of Color

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm whiter than any of you, by any measure you care to apply.

The thread isn't anti-white--that's just stupid. Shut the hell up.
if its not anti white- explain to all of us who are offended. What is it?

BTW "im whiter than any of you" what an idiotic statement. Its time for a refund for that GED.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@cycleguy And what scientific information did you base all that off of? Where's your proof? What scientists have there been who have studied the majority of the regular posters in this thread over decades or maybe just a decade and found what you said to be true?

Is there any way you could back any of what you said in your last comment up with facts? With evidence proving exactly that?

Are visas being replaced with science and engineering based visas? Could you present proof of that?

I was under the impression by way of your fellow republicans and conservatives that they were all against immigration period. So if you're saying that they aren't. And that they just want different kinds of immigrants then why be soooo against children entering the country? So much so that those children are forced to represent themselves in court AFTER trump killed english classes for them.

Lets recap some things. Wasn't it YOU who said that this thread should be renamed..black panthers who hate white folks? And not....black people and white people who follow the rule of law and the constitution?

No. Not every person in this thread agrees with or supports THE black panthers. But. Every last republican and conservative in america who voted for trump...voted for him and his administration. So everything trump and his administration does is on them.

I know you don't like questions but...whatever happened to republicans and conservatives going on and on about personal responsibility? Why is it that now that probably more than 2/3 of the country is against trump, what he's done, what he's doing, how he's doing it, what he wants to do, what republicans and conservatives in office have done, are doing and would like to do. Personal responsibility for having helped cause all this is no where to be found?

You are a racist in my opinion and a far greater cause of racial issues in this country than the dumbass in Mississippi with the Confederate flag in the back window of his truck. Why? Because you are owed something.

Reactions: BillDodson

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
answering with a question chaps my ass- What I am saying and have said in most if not all my post is- Not every Trump supporter is a racist, not every GOP is a bigot. No every person of color in America is a Black Panther.

Did you ever stop and think the government is stopping "diversity visas" not because of bigotry but because they will be replaced with Science and Engineering based Visas? We've been embracing diversity since the 1960's and now need more immigrants with Science, Math and Engineering skills.

Im not sure of much but what I am sure of is the majority of the regular posters in this thread hate people for their skin color not the content of their character.

NO, what you are SAYING is what you said here:

Thread needs to be renamed.- Black Panthers who hate white folks, because thats what it is..

And what you again said here:

Im not sure of much but what I am sure of is the majority of the regular posters in this thread hate people for their skin color not the content of their character.

Followed by all the other s--------- you said to others herein.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
its clear who you hate, anyone who goes against progressivism.

I think I've been quite clear in what I've condemned. Nor have I EVER identified myself as a progressive.

You and your buddy here are both trying to deliberately mischaracterize our positions, and what we've written, by accusing US of being racists and bigots.

YOUR examples of that "change" some of you CLAIMED you wanted in this forum, no doubt.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Right but black people aren't the majority when it comes to government assistance. So what i'm sure is about to happen is a whole lot of white people all across america will begin to drop like flies. I don't know, to me that's the upside of racism. Sure, black people will suffer but black people have always suffered. It's kind of in our bones. Odds are good we'll find a way.

The same can't be said of white trump supporters who think a hard days work is sitting on their ass.

And you too are a big ass racist. White people sit on their ass?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ive been here for as long as you- and have debated for a long time. Youre always spewing the same bullshit, anti white anti USA. No solution ever, not middle ground alway full throttle against those who dont fall in line with your vile views

BTW- your post "Trump and the assault on people of color". Its way inappropriate.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Joined Dec. 13, 2012. First post in Politics, Feb. 8, 2020. 109 messages to date. But you presume to mischaracterize, insult, and judge ME.

THAT'S a fkng laugh, bud.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yeah- I am right. I wonder if the FBI and Homeland Security has ever reviewed the anti government rhetoric that occurs here? Do you know? Ediscovery an interesting thing

You mean like some here tried to silence this forum?? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Joined Dec. 13, 2012. First post in Politics, Feb. 8, 2020. 109 messages to date. But you presume to mischaracterize, insult, and judge ME.

THAT'S a fkng laugh, bud.
I can disable my membership and reactivate at a later date. Then reply to should the political boards be shut. laugh away

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your thread is anti USA and inappropriate. as are you

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Because legitimate concerns for one's country and criticism about the death of Democracy, autocracy, malfeasance and abuse of power, collusion with foreign adversaries, the undermining of government, profiteering from the office, and the rise and entrenchment of hate based ideology in rhetoric and policy making is all "anti-USA and inappropriate."

I guess all those politicians, civil rights advocates, legal scholars, members of the military, the clergy, judges, celebrities, political analysts, and EVERYONE ELSE expressing the SAME FKNG CONCERNS,

I guess to you and those of your ilk, we're ALL ANTI AMERICA.

Now, do I need to point out to you how YOU sound?? Or can ya manage to figure it out for YOURSELF??

BillDodson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think I've been quite clear in what I've condemned. Nor have I EVER identified myself as a progressive.

You and your buddy here are both trying to deliberately mischaracterize our positions, and what we've written, by accusing US of being racists and bigots.

YOUR examples of that "change" some of you CLAIMED you wanted in this forum, no doubt.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Because legitimate concerns for one's country and criticism about the death of Democracy, autocracy, malfeasance and abuse of power, collusion with foreign adversaries, the undermining of government, profiteering from the office, and the rise and entrenchment of hate based ideology in rhetoric and policy making is all "anti-USA and inappropriate."

I guess all those politicians, civil rights advocates, legal scholars, members of the military, the clergy, judges, celebrities, political analysts, and EVERYONE ELSE expressing the SAME FKNG CONCERNS,

I guess to you and those of your ilk, we're ALL ANTI AMERICA.

Now, do I need to point out to you how YOU sound?? Or can ya manage to figure it out for YOURSELF??

But you do actually hate white people, we are clear on that, right?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

The first time i ever heard the term reverse racism. I actively laughed out loud. Not because of history. Not because of the stories i've read about the past, present and what people plan to do in the future. But because....people have no concept of reality sometimes.

If you reverse something. That means you're going in the opposite direction.

If you say someone is reverse alive. That means they're dead.

Say if they're a reverse politician, that means they aren't a politician.

When you reverse a car. You're going backwards. lol

And if we apply what we know about the word reverse. To reverse racism.

It literally means the people labeled with it....aren't racists. lmfao It's one of thee funniest things i've ever heard in my entire adult life. Now i know i'm kind of diverting the thread away from it's intended purpose a bit but patterns are fun sometimes. So maybe we can have a little fun with this.

Considering. The same kinds of people who label others as being guilty of reverse racism. lmao. Are also the same kinds of people who....

Those kinds of people: You're an npc! Ha ha.

Also those kinds of people: You're an NPC! lulz

Also also those kinds of people: You guys are nothing but npcs.

Who are also the same kinds of people who...

Those kinds of people: [ Identity politics ] People of color, women, the lgbtq community, the poor, veterans, the disabled, muslims, atheists and so on who vote only in their own best interests are bad people. You should be voting for the best interests of everyone not just yourselves.

Other people: So, how will you be voting?

Those kinds of people: [ Also identity politics ] Oh. I'll be voting for my own best interests and my own best interests alone (and failing at it). While literally voting against people of color, women, the lgbtq community, the poor, veterans, the disabled, muslims, atheists and so on no matter the country.

Who are also the same kinds of people who...

Those kinds of people: DON'T USE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN! What? No cursing! Stand up straight! Gay people are bad! No, i refuse to bake you that cake! No, i will not be signing that marriage license! What? You don't want to say merry christmas or put it on a cup? HOW DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!! Don't speak ill of christianity! Women who aren't bare foot and pregnant are bad. I'mma need ma jet.Why aren't there more bibles in schools? The separation of church is state is bad! What? That politician isn't a christian? Well feck that dude! You're all going to hell if you don't do EXACTLY as i say! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SAME SKY DADDY AS ME!

Those same kinds of people: Liberals are getting out of control with their political correctness.

lmfao. Even in the realm of social justice warriors and virtue signaling there's...

Those kinds of people: I'm a good christian so that means i'm right. I'm a gun owner so that means i know everything there is about guns and i'm right. People saying trump supporters are wrong are wrong just because i said so. When you criticize others that means you aren't being positive for some reason....profit! I'm right because i'm white! End of story. I don't have to prove anything to likes of anyone else. Racism is over used/used incorrectly. Nope. I don't have to explain myself or prove it because i just..umm look a car chase! You hate white people when you criticize white people! What? Want to criticize america? Well then you must hate it!

And so on. :p

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
But you do actually hate white people, we are clear on that, right?

So, after I challenged someone else to find where, in all of my posts I've EVER indicated I hated ANY one race, after I've on numerous times have actually stated OTHERWISE

You decided to weigh in with your own libelous statement, mischaracterization, and personal attack.

Duly noted.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if its not anti white- explain to all of us who are offended. What is it?

It's "Trump's and the Right's Assault Upon People of Color."

There . . . that was easy.

BTW "im whiter than any of you" what an idiotic statement. Its time for a refund for that GED.

Turns they won't give you a refund once you've earned the PhD. Who knew?