Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's "Trump's and the Right's Assault Upon People of Color."
There . . . that was easy.

Exactly, Klingsor. One would think it'd dawn upon them, that MOST of those I've posted, who've ALSO condemned Trump and the hateful ideology and policy making of his administration and those from within their ranks, are ALSO white.

One might think they've even GET a clue that it has nothing to do with white people and everything to do with condemning DISCRIMINATION, RACISM, HATE, and BIGOTRY.

(Or are they SUGGESTING otherwise?? that hating racism and bigotry equates to hating all white people??? What does that say about THEM??)

But no, instead of at least making the attempt to refute the veracity of the documentation presented herein, THEY'VE chosen to come into the thread to outright malign me, and others herein, by posting outright LIES and mischaracterizations, without a shred of proof, of my character, and who I supposedly "hate."

To which I haven't really responded. Not YET. And that's because these two were the SAME individuals who, in @Mr. LPSG's thread on closing Politics, campaigned for its closure, citing the same thing they've done HERE as reason for shutting it down.

Instead of change, they've doubled down. And I'm waiting to see if that kind of thing, attacks, fabrications, and outright LIES about another's words or character, without proof, is going to be allowed here.

Last edited:

BlatinoX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And you too are a big ass racist. White people sit on their ass?

I might have been inclined to somewhat agree with you here except that the 'long-held' stereotype of the lazy white person sitting on their ass and getting handouts from the government doesn't quite come to my mind.

D

deleted15807

Down in the polls, no plan to end the pandemic, millions unemployed and the economy revaged the Russian puppet has nothing else but bigotry to run on.

Trump is shouting his racism. He must be stopped.

Trump’s message to Whites is unmistakable: Be afraid. Those people — you know who I mean — are trying to take over your country. I will stop them.

All of this is nothing less than undisguised white supremacy. Trump wants White voters to fear the Black Lives Matter movement. He wants them to see it not as a demand for justice and fairness but as a mortal threat to White privilege — to fear the very concept of White privilege as some kind of attack.

It is easy to understand why Trump wants to talk about something — anything — other than his record. He cannot credibly defend his administration’s abysmal performance on the covid-19 pandemic. He cannot credibly brag about an economy that is struggling to recover from the sharpest, deepest downturn since the Great Depression. He hasn’t built but a fraction of his promised border wall, and Mexico hasn’t paid a cent for it.
You can either support the country and democracy, or you can support trump. You can’t do both.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black Americans who vote for Trump are free to do just that.
But, ask what Trump has done for you.
The first Presidential debate he refused to say he thought that white supremacist groups were wrong they should disband.
Instead he encourage a far right group to "Stand down". And "Be ready!"
He even gives tacit support to the Klan.
So, Black Americans can vote for Trump because they know what it will mean, and one suspects win or lose it will be the same, celebrating or admonishing,
My mother always said if the stone hits the pitcher or the pitcher hits the stone its always going to be bad for the pitcher.

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trumps mishandling of the coronavirus alone has disproportionally effected Minorities in many ways. From higher levels of infections. To higher levels of unemployment and being in the front lines of fighting the many Covid related crisis as essential workers.

Higher levels of losing businesses and being susceptible to hunger in the pandemic. Especially given the GOP refuse to vote on more aid passed by the Democrats months ago.

Then you add in the voter suppression efforts all over the news right now. They aren't even hiding their attempts to keep minorities from voting. But, sure vote for the GOP who openly support racists and try to limit your access to voting to keep power. Makes sense

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trump's mishandled minorities in many ways.
Higher levels of infections to higher levels of unemployment and being in the front lines of fighting the many Covid related crisis as essential workers, looking after folks who earn ten twenty times as much. Add in the voter suppression, attempts to keep minorities from voting with harassment. With all this attention you gotta feel grateful you've even been noticed.
Vote for the GOP who openly support racists, white supremacists, bad housing and cramped conditions, biased policing and general suppression, after al if you get to uppity you have to get back in your place!
Vote GOP.
Makes sense
Another 4 years to feel satisfied with your lot

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
‘My people fought for the right to vote’: With a surge of emotion, Black Americans rush to the polls

Two weeks before Election Day, Black Americans have voted in striking numbers, helping to drive historic levels of early voting as mail ballots have flooded election offices and people have endured huge lines to cast ballots in person across the country.

In interviews in 10 states where early voting is underway, Black voters said this year’s presidential election is the most important of their lifetime — some calling it more consequential even than 2008, when those who were old enough went to the polls in record numbers to make Barack Obama the country’s first Black president.

They spoke of a sense of urgency to protect the nation’s democracy, and their role in it, which they believe a second Trump term would erode beyond repair. Many said they view the president as a racist who cannot bring himself to disavow white supremacists or the year’s spate of police killings of unarmed Black Americans, and they believe the country is less safe for themselves and their families.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
10 hours in line to vote is a fucking disgrace. But, we standing in these lines cause this racist got to go.