Trump's cabinet... what will it "look" like:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And speaking of affirmative action, it's the only way to explain just giving someone a cabinet position, just because.

No back ground, no experience, he didn't ask for it, and trump just picked him.

Yet he's worrying about other people getting special treatment.

I tell you, Trump hasn't taken office yet and his actions and cabinet pick you just can't make to keep from laughing out loud.
Trumps Cabinet.
I knew he was weird
6' 3" long and quite sturdy I should think and lined with Imperial Purple
but
does he sleep in it
with a garlic wreath round his neck -
ah no -
he is the devil!

coopturn

Expert Member
Media
Baseless? Seriously? He and his administration will be the worst this country has ever seen. He will make the GWB serial disasters (Katrina, 9/11, Iraq, the financial collapse) look like a normal state of affairs by comparison. He's already setting the stage with his cabinet picks of crooks and liars, rejects and recycles from the Bush Administration. How else can this not be a disaster?

The Trump presidency is going to be unconscionable, disgraceful beyond compare and exceedingly difficult to endure. No one will be spared.

One thing is certain: America’s place in the world will never be the same. While we might someday restore a bit of our strength and grace, we will not recover from Trump. Not completely. Not ever.

Love will regroup, wounds will heal. But January 20, 2017 will be one of the bleakest, blackest days in American history, and our humiliation will be complete. Hide the children.
Actually I said baseless hysteria. I notice you left out the word hysteria. After reading your post, I understand why.

I did not vote for Trump. But as someone who votes Republican more often than not, the best advice I can give you is to please keep talking like this and get as many of your friends and neighbors as you can who think like you to also talk like this. And then find candidates to run for office who will talk like this. Those majorities in the House and Senate will only increase. Thanks in advance!

coopturn

Expert Member
Media
Supreme judges are appointed by presidents. It is inevitable that Trump will be president. The appointment must be approved by Congress. Senate is 52% GOP, and the House is 55%. It is inevitable that the appointments will be approved. If someone were about to shoot you in the head, would it only be reasonable to worry once the bullet enters your skull?

Who has he appointed to the Sp Ct?

I would further remind you that Presidents can appoint whomever they like, but those people do not get those positions until they are confirmed by Congress. Reagan and G. W. Bush made Sp Ct appointments that were rejected by Congress. The makeup of Congress does not make it "inevitable" that the POTUS will get his nominations through. Don't believe me? Just ask Harriet Miers.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has he appointed to the Sp Ct?
Here's the list and the résumé of them: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/06/politics/donald-trump-supreme-court-nominee-shortlist/

I would further remind you that Presidents can appoint whomever they like, but those people do not get those positions until they are confirmed by Congress. Reagan and G. W. Bush made Sp Ct appointments that were rejected by Congress. The makeup of Congress does not make it "inevitable" that the POTUS will get his nominations through. Don't believe me? Just ask Harriet Miers.
Harriet Miers was saw as insuficiently conservative, therefore, she did not share the same political doctrine of the majority of Congress at the time. She was not reject by Congress confirmation, the nomination was rejected by herself. So I don't know what parallel did you found between her appointment and Trump's appointments.

coopturn

Expert Member
Media
Here's the list and the résumé of them: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/06/politics/donald-trump-supreme-court-nominee-shortlist/

Harriet Miers was saw as insuficiently conservative, therefore, she did not share the same political doctrine of the majority of Congress at the time. She was not reject by Congress confirmation, the nomination was rejected by herself. So I don't know what parallel did you found between her appointment and Trump's appointments.

There's no parallel because Trump hasn't appointed anyone.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
There is one rather key detail most Trumpeteer's are overlooking in this

When he first proposed his list of 10 he said he WOULD PICK FROM THAT LIST

In other words his pick WOULD be one of those 10 names on that list but by the time he came out with that list of 10 he was saying they were "examples" of people he would pick

In other words even if some way he were to get to make 10 picks because those 10 on the list were nothing more than "examples" he could pick 10 people and not one of them would be from that list

When he expanded the list to 20 as far as I know he was still saying the same thing.

D

deleted15807

And speaking of affirmative action, it's the only way to explain just giving someone a cabinet position, just because.

No back ground, no experience, he didn't ask for it, and trump just picked him.

Yet he's worrying about other people getting special treatment.

I tell you, Trump hasn't taken office yet and his actions and cabinet pick you just can't make to keep from laughing out loud.

Apparently his approval numbers are tanking based in part on his cabinet picks. WTF America?? Given his obvious and I mean obvious sleaziness how could he suddenly gain some integrity and pick qualified competent people? That's just not going to happen. Period.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet the ones he picks are a hell of a lot better than the anti-Constitution ones that Obama selected.
You don't need to bet, you don't live under a rock, you can check anywhere that he have already announced his picks.
Say ONE pick that is going to be better than Obama's cabinet?

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't need to bet, you don't live under a rock, you can check anywhere that he have already announced his picks.

I'd be hard pressed to pick one from Obamas minions that was better than anybody Trump has picked.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You are obviously mistaking her for someone else.... or at least, someone capable of offering a sensible, informed commentary.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd be hard pressed to pick one from Obamas minions that was better than anybody Trump has picked.
That's not what I asked at all. It was precisely the opposite. Name one Trump appointee that is better than Obama's. It's ok if you are incapable of naming one (very much expected), but if you didn't got the question, then you are being willingly stupid

Reactions: deleted15807

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not what I asked at all. It was precisely the opposite. Name one Trump appointee that is better than Obama's. It's ok if you are incapable of naming one (very much expected), but if you didn't got the question, then you are being willingly stupid

Ryan Zinke Interior Secretary
Betsy DeVos Education Secretary
Nikki R. Haley U.N. Ambassador
Tom Price Health and Human Services Secretary
Scott Pruitt E.P.A. Administrator
Wilbur Ross Commerce Secretary
Rick Perry Energy Secretary
Jeff Sessions Attorney General
And any of theses are better than Obamas best pick other than maybe Hillary. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh yeah Hillary.

Reactions: 622675

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is SHE still around? dont seem to see her dial as frequently as formerly thank F'n your G..

anyway outsider or not
i HAVE A VOICE and it sayeth

prepared to give him/them a go
more than can be said for all those UNPATRIOTIC non attenders for the inauguration

a part of my former 'like' of the USA was your fervent passion for patriotism but this pathetic childish non acknowledgement of a/any President, shows how much some of the USA citizenry has deterioated

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh yeah Hillary.

btw
VP Pence who i am watching with evil passion seems awful quiet thus far considering his reputation and all ha'?

D

deleted15807

..... then you are being willingly stupid

This is why it's useless to debate them in any truthful meaningful way. Once you trap them using facts and logic they bail on you by either not responding or refusing to admit that 2 + 2 = 4. It's a leftist idea that mathematics and physics. These people are from the Middle Ages and cannot step into the Modern World as all their beliefs would collapse.

Reactions: StormfrontFL

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan Zinke Interior Secretary
Betsy DeVos Education Secretary
Nikki R. Haley U.N. Ambassador
Tom Price Health and Human Services Secretary
Scott Pruitt E.P.A. Administrator
Wilbur Ross Commerce Secretary
Rick Perry Energy Secretary
Jeff Sessions Attorney General
And any of theses are better than Obamas best pick other than maybe Hillary. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh yeah Hillary.
Tom Price; insider trading, breaking news.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/tom-price-bill-aiding-company/index.html
Department of Energy; Ernest Moniz, actual Nuclear Scientist versus Rick Perry, wears glasses to make him look smart.
Scott Pruitt EPA: Has sued the agency, that prevents pollution, 13 times in order to justify pollution.
Nikki Haley: Ambassador to the UN has zero foreign policy or diplomatic experience
Betsey Devos;Department of Education
DeVos isn’t an educator, or an education leader. She’s not an expert in pedagogy or curriculum or school governance. In fact, she has no relevant credentials or experience for a job setting standards and guiding dollars for the nation’s public schools.

She is, in essence, a lobbyist — someone who has used her extraordinary wealth to influence the conversation about education reform, and to bend that conversation to her ideological convictions despite the dearth of evidence supporting them.

DON lololololololo.ololo.ololololololo Don

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is SHE still around? dont seem to see her dial as frequently as formerly thank F'n your G..

anyway outsider or not
i HAVE A VOICE and it sayeth

prepared to give him/them a go
more than can be said for all those UNPATRIOTIC non attenders for the inauguration

a part of my former 'like' of the USA was your fervent passion for patriotism but this pathetic childish non acknowledgement of a/any President, shows how much some of the USA citizenry has deterioated

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh yeah Hillary.

btw
VP Pence who i am watching with evil passion seems awful quiet thus far considering his reputation and all ha'?
Please don't lecture the USA about patriotism. A quote from Thomas Jefferson: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...pNNUYA&usg=AFQjCNGxsZfCaoA1rlt8g9SowJIcixBqaQ
Some of us believe our congresspersons are being patriotic by dissenting and refusing to celebrate Mr. Trump's election. They took an oath only to uphold the constitution. That constitution does not require attendance at the inauguration from anyone.

Reactions: N68 and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

willingly concede on that thanks for the response/reply understand

Please don't lecture the USA about patriotism. A quote from Thomas Jefferson: Dissent is the highest form of patriotism