Trump's lewd comments - time to take a stand

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BUT BILL CLINTON ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
Yep, but his wife who defended him is, and she doesn't have say too much about that with friends like Gloria Allred and Martin Baron of the WP..now the shoe is on the other foot..you mentioned hypocrites..see? They're everywhere

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, but his wife who defended him is, and she doesn't have say too much about that with friends like Gloria Allred and Martin Baron of the WP..now the shoe is on the other foot..you mentioned hypocrites..see? They're everywhere

Irrelevant.

Reactions: keenobserver

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Considering the number of males and females on this site that have privately made lewd comments about someone else, it seems like there'd be less posts on this thread.
It isn't acceptable for Trump nor was it acceptable for Bill Clinton to harass women. Anyone who supported Clinton for a second term and/or said he shouldn't be removed from office, needs to keep their yaps shut.
I do not make those comments about people, and tell people to knock it off if I hear them. I myself endured a lot of it over a period of 36 years. I was grabbed by the crotch more than once by a female coworker. She squeezed so hard that I was in pain for over a week. I did file charges, 4 times, and even had evidence.
Nothing was done to her because it was a woman harassing a man.
Try being a male federal employee and get the laws enforced for you.

Reactions: rbkwp

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering the number of males and females on this site that have privately made lewd comments about someone else, it seems like there'd be less posts on this thread..

It's not about lewd comments behind someone's back. If all he did was remark with Billy Bush in private about how nice someone's rack was, we wouldn't be here.

He was talking about using his position of power to force physical/sexual interactions with women who clearly didn't want them.

I've done plenty of the former, none of the latter.

Reactions: b.c.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exactly
as mentioned in another thread, re the law

wont be in your favour if theres the slightest will that it shouldent be

believers, that it offers you ultimate protection are incorrect in many ways

Try being a male federal employee and get the laws enforced for you.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
It's not about lewd comments behind someone's back. If all he did was remark with Billy Bush in private about how nice someone's rack was, we wouldn't be here.

He was talking about using his position of power to force physical/sexual interactions with women who clearly didn't want them.

I've done plenty of the former, none of the latter.

Then, you are bad yourself. Nobody has the right to do either one.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I stuck my neck out for multiple female coworkers who were harassed and inappropriately touched by a male supervisor. The women chopped my neck off. They flat out lied because they were promised things they wanted in return for denying the charges.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then, you are bad yourself. Nobody has the right to do either one.

Nobody has the right to lust after someone else? I'm confused now.

I stuck my neck out for multiple female coworkers who were harassed and inappropriately touched by a male supervisor. The women chopped my neck off. They flat out lied because they were promised things they wanted in return for denying the charges.

Wut?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

The notion that she defended him is a lie perpetrated by conservatives and Trump supporters such as yourself, as verified by Politifacts in a link I posted above in THIS THREAD. No surprise you'd ignore that, though.

The family values people seem more critical of a woman who decided to stay in her marriage than of a man who's three times married (and counting) traded two of them in when he was done with them, during which he sexually assaulted OTHER women.

Yeah, y'all are a REAL class act, AREN'T ya?

D

deleted15807

The family values people seem more critical of a woman who decided to stay in her marriage than of a man who's three times married (and counting) traded two of them in when he was done with them, during which he sexually assaulted OTHER women.

Isn't it amazing?? Not only is Donald wrecking the Republican Party he is wrecking the whole religious right crowd.

Trump has Exposed 'Intellectual Rot' of Republican Party

Reactions: ActionBuddy

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: deleted15807

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't it amazing?? Not only is Donald wrecking the Republican Party he is wrecking the whole religious right crowd.

> Trump has Exposed 'Intellectual Rot' of Republican Party

Awesome "sound-bite"... It couldn't have been said more clearly, directly, and to the point!... And, THAT'S coming from a friggin' Republican strategist, Steve Schmidt:

"Hillary Clinton will be the 45th President of the United States. Chuck Schumer will be the Majority Leader of the United States Senate," he declared. "And the only question that's still up in the air is how close the Democrats will come to retaking the House Majority."

"What this exposes, though, is much deeper and it goes to the Republican Party as an institution. This, this candidacy, the magnitude of its disgrace to the country is almost impossible, I think, to articulate."

"But it has exposed the intellectual rot in the Republican Party. It has exposed at a massive level the hypocrisy, the modern day money changers in the temple like Jerry Falwell Jr. "

"And so, this party, to go forward and to represent a conservative vision for America, has great soul searching to do. And what we've seen and the danger for all of these candidates is over the course of the last year, these, these candidates who have repeatedly put their party ahead of their country, denying what is so obviously clear to anybody who's watching about his complete and total manifest unfitness for this office."

A/B

Last edited:

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why people set so agitated about Hillary defending her husband regarding his affairs. He's her husband. Wouldn't everyone defend their partner? Who knows what she said to him in private. If I remember correctly Hillary defended her husband until it was proved that he did have the affairs then she was very quiet. Same deal for Trumped-up. His wife is defending him.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ I wasn't allowed enough editing time to emphasize this part of Steve Schmidt's quote in bold-face:

"This, (meaning Trump's), candidacy, the magnitude of its disgrace to the country, is almost impossible, I think, to articulate."

A/B

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

^ I wasn't allowed enough editing time to emphasize this part of Steve Schmidt's quote in bold-face:

"This, (meaning Trump's), candidacy, the magnitude of its disgrace to the country, is almost impossible, I think, to articulate."

A/B

I'm with you on that one. "The magnitude of its disgrace is impossible...to articulate". Precisely. "Manifest unfitness".

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The notion that she defended him is a lie perpetrated by conservatives and Trump supporters such as yourself, as verified by Politifacts in a link I posted above in THIS THREAD. No surprise you'd ignore that, though.

Yup already voted by mail. But it wasn't for Trump or Clinton
LMAO.