Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In 2005, newly married Donald was talking to Billy Bush on a hot mic about how he seduced a married woman, how women fawn over him, and he he grabs women by the "pussy". Can anyone imagine Obama saying these things?

Trump later dismissed it as normal locker room banter. Fuzzy has been in many locker rooms and doesn't recall married guys giving tutorials on grabbing pussies of strange women.

Lewandowski said this was normal conversation that families have over the dinner table. Hannity said also said that it was normal behavior.

However, not all right-wingers are supporting Trump's attitude towards women. For example, RNC chairman Reince Priebus said, "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner."

Tomorrow will be an interesting day as reporters try to keep their language family-friendly, and parents try to keep their children away from the TV. It will also be a test of how Christian Evangelical Christians claim to be. This is the opportunity for Christian groups to denounce Trump for his harmful, hurtful language of the past decade.

Tomorrow is when people have to make a decision: will they be on the right side of history or not. Trump is already losing horribly in the polls, but the decision to leave Team Trump is about character and honor, not just politics.

@Fuzzy - HELP!... This thread has now gone to Hell!

A/B

Reactions: Fuzzy_

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have become very disturbed by Mr. Trump's rhetoric throughout this election; I truly thought nothing he could say would surprise me. I was wrong.

The leaked Access Hollywood tape set me back on my heels. When I saw the first report Friday before last, I was just stunned. Then I saw it over and over as it played again and again on several news shows. I could draw no other conclusion--I witnessed the Republican Presidential candidate admit he was a sexual predator.

How does this guy still have any support? That he still enjoys some modicum of support from fellow republicans just boggles my mind. What exactly is the line in the sand this guy has to cross before these party loyalists finally have enough and condemn him? Does he have to sexually abuse one of these politician's mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, granddaughters? Seriously, where is the limit? And don't get me started on the Christian right/evangelicals.

Today, I came across the two linked articles, both brilliantly written by female sexual abuse survivors. While they are lengthy, I believe these two articles are worth reading and thinking about. I for one am humbled that such brave women would lay bare what has to be the most difficult truths in their lives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-women-sick_us_5804d6ece4b0e8c198a8fb66

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-women-sick_us_5804d6ece4b0e8c198a8fb66

Before anyone weighs in with partisan comments, please take some time to reflect on what these women have written they have experienced. I can only hope that as a result of Mr. Trump's candid taped admission, people who are quick to blame the victim will stop that. We all need to address sexual assault/sexual predatory behavior for what it is and seek to understand exactly how this behavior affects it victims' and their loved ones' lives forever.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Can't wait to watch Katrina Pierson defend this one.

She remembered to attach her LEGO hair.

katrina-pierson-1-300x197.jpg

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She remembered to attach her LEGO hair.

katrina-pierson-1-300x197.jpg
KP was in one of my nightmares recently: I dreamt I woke up in the hospital and she was standing over me, smiling, with an embalming trocar in her hands. Honestly, I don't know why, but she really creeps me out. I think that she and Kellyanne Conway are gynoids.

D

deleted15807

I have become very disturbed by Mr. Trump's rhetoric throughout this election; I truly thought nothing he could say would surprise me. I was wrong.

The leaked Access Hollywood tape set me back on my heels. When I saw the first report Friday before last, I was just stunned. Then I saw it over and over as it played again and again on several news shows. I could draw no other conclusion--I witnessed the Republican Presidential candidate admit he was a sexual predator.

How does this guy still have any support? That he still enjoys some modicum of support from fellow republicans just boggles my mind. What exactly is the line in the sand this guy has to cross before these party loyalists finally have enough and condemn him? Does he have to sexually abuse one of these politician's mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, granddaughters? Seriously, where is the limit? And don't get me started on the Christian right/evangelicals.

Today, I came across the two linked articles, both brilliantly written by female sexual abuse survivors. While they are lengthy, I believe these two articles are worth reading and thinking about. I for one am humbled that such brave women would lay bare what has to be the most difficult truths in their lives.

Before anyone weighs in with partisan comments, please take some time to reflect on what these women have written they have experienced. I can only hope that as a result of Mr. Trump's candid taped admission, people who are quick to blame the victim will stop that. We all need to address sexual assault/sexual predatory behavior for what it is and seek to understand exactly how this behavior affects it victims' and their loved ones' lives forever.

It's a cult now. They are not rational aware voters anymore.

5 Ways In Which Trump Supporters Are Like Cult Followers

If he served them KoolAid laced with cyanide they would drink it. If you've watched any of his rallies he's not a typical candidate. He names enemies near and far and they shout their disapproval. Look at the RNC convention where they were lead in a despicable chant 'lock her up...look her up'. Locking up a political rival in a democracy doesn't bother these people at all. Or going after the press.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a cult now. They are not rational aware voters anymore.

5 Ways In Which Trump Supporters Are Like Cult Followers

If he served them KoolAid laced with cyanide they would drink it. If you've watched any of his rallies he's not a typical candidate. He names enemies near and far and they shout their disapproval. Look at the RNC convention where they were lead in a despicable chant 'lock her up...look her up'. Locking up a political rival in a democracy doesn't bother these people at all. Or going after the press.

Meh, some surely are, but I think mostly it's two different kinds of people.
1) Those who hate the Clinton family with the fiery burning passion of a thousand suns
2) Those who want to see civil rights progress slowed or reversed and fear that liberal supreme court appointments will prevent that.

D

deleted15807

Meh, some surely are, but I think mostly it's two different kinds of people.
1) Those who hate the Clinton family with the fiery burning passion of a thousand suns
2) Those who want to see civil rights progress slowed or reversed and fear that liberal supreme court appointments will prevent that.

I'm sure both were "starter fluids" to the Trump bonfire but through every shocking discovery his base hasn't faltered. Tax returns, sexual assault, misogyny, the love for authoritarian dictators and actually hating on everyone but my fans. Quacks like a cult. Smells like a cult. In coming days I expect him to up the antie and ask even more of his followers. "Only I can save you". Hello Jim Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure both were "starter fluids" to the Trump bonfire but through every shocking discovery his base hasn't faltered. Tax returns, sexual assault, misogyny, the love for authoritarian dictators and actually hating on everyone but my fans. Quacks like a cult. Smells like a cult. In coming days I expect him to up the antie and ask even more of his followers. "Only I can save you". Hello Jim Jones.

I would like to chip in to help pay for the "Kool-Aid".

;)

Reactions: deleted15807

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think there's more going on. There's an interesting discussion on cracked.com (see http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/) that shows how the old urban-vs.-rural tension has affected services for rural people and has in effect left them permanently behind the wealth growth curve. Much of this is tremendously persuasive to me.

NCbear (in whose state driving more than 30 minutes away from an interstate drops you into the 1950s, at least, if not an older time, if you just ignore the TV antennas, cell phone towers, and shiny new fast food restaurants)

Bluebastard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's more going on. There's an interesting discussion on cracked.com (see http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/) that shows how the old urban-vs.-rural tension has affected services for rural people and has in effect left them permanently behind the wealth growth curve. Much of this is tremendously persuasive to me.

NCbear (in whose state driving more than 30 minutes away from an interstate drops you into the 1950s, at least, if not an older time, if you just ignore the TV antennas, cell phone towers, and shiny new fast food restaurants)

Right but who exactly voted themselves into the brink of non-existence? Who believed every last thing republicans and conservatives have been spouting for decades upon decades? They've been voting for trickledown economics, against government assistance and in general against anything that isn't related to specific religious ideology and now they are literally reaping what they've sown. They didn't all of a sudden lose their minds, they never had one to begin with. They didn't lose their voices, they gave it away to the highest bidder. When they were told years ago not to trust those blanks over there multiple times they listened like good little doggies. And thats why those areas don't have any resources. Why companies treat them like gum on the bottom of their shoes. Why politicians routinely lie to them. And why none of that will ever change.

And thats because they forced themselves into being the silent majority. All the while ignoring that their numbers were dwindling like crazy because of their own actions. Even now people are attempting to make excuses for them. And as people in addiction programs know better than anyone else. The only way to begin to fix a problem is to first admit you have one. And the longer people make excuses for them the longer their problems will exist.